Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Vidyasiri Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check beneficiary Category & All Details |
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare has launched the Vidyasiri Scholarship with the active participation of the Karnataka State Government for awarding the scholarship amounts to the students belonging to the BC communities. Students pursuing or undertaking post matric classes such as class 12th, UG, PG degree and other courses will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
Students who want to undertake higher course of studies can apply online under the Vidyasiri Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. The student must be residing in the Karnataka state and must belong to the category of BC stands for Backward Class. The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31st March 2022.
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare has launched the Vidyasiri Scholarship for awarding the scholarship amounts to the students pursuing or undertaking post matric classes. Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on the course of studies opted by them. Previous last date was 31st November 2021 and this has been extended to 31st March 2022.
Highlights of Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Backward Classes Welfare|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Backward Classes Welfare|
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Objective||To provide social security provisions to the students for carrying out higher studies|
|Benefit||Students will get financial help and support for studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, BC and EBC|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||5|
|Minimum Marks Cut Off||90%|
|Total Expected Beneficiaries||2030|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Transferrable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st March 2022|
Objectives of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Vidyasiri Scholarship is to provide the scholarship amounts to the students in the form of social security provisions so that they will be able to get some sort of encouragement and inspiration for carrying out higher course of studies in fields class 10th, Class 12th, MA and BA. The student must belong to the reserved categories.
Another objective of launching the Vidyasiri Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts so that the students belonging to the underprivileged communities will be able to carry out completion of their studies without suffering from the financial instabilities. Rs. 20,000/- will be given to the UG degree holders. The students will also be offered the scholarships for carrying out professional, technical and other science relegated fields.
This scholarship will be provided to that student or beneficiary who have attained or fulfilled the limitations of beneficiary category. This scholarship will be applicable to the students holding the domicile of Karnataka state, and they belong to the underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC, BC and EBC categories.
Eligible Degrees or Classes Under Vidyasiri Scholarship
The lists of eligible degrees or classes are as follows:-
|Class 10th||Class 12th|
|UG Degree||PG Degree|
|Professional Degree||Technical Degree|
|Science Related Degree|
Degree or Class Wise Scholarship Amounts
The scholarship amounts provided to each degree or class holder are as follows:-
|Degree or Class||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th||Rs. 10,100/-|
|Class 12th||Rs. 15,000/-|
|UG Degree||Rs. 20,000/-|
|PG Degree||Rs. 25,000/-|
List of Eligible Courses
The lists of eligible courses are as follows:-
Class & Degree Wise Expected Beneficiary Enrollment
The expected beneficiary enrollments for each class or degree holder are as follows:-
|Class or Degree||Expected Beneficiary Enrollment|
|UG and PG Degree||500|
Beneficiary Category Wise Annual Income
The annual incomes applicable to each beneficiary category are as follows:-
|Beneficiary Category||Annual Income|
|SC Category||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|ST Category||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|OBC Category||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|EBC Category||Rs. 1 Lakh|
90% Marks Is Mandatory
The students will need to satisfy the academic excellence in the last or previous year’s examination in order to be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount because the academic record will be taken into consideration at the time of selection of the students. The students will need to secure at least 90% marks in the last year’s examination.
75% Attendance Record Is Must
The students will also need to ensure the attendance records in their college records because it can be the attendance record which can mark their attendance of their presence. It is mandatory for the students to secure or attain at least 75% attendance record in their past records from where they have studied.
Aadhar Linking Is Must
The students or applicants will be urged to link their Aadhar card with their bank account numbers so that they will be able to get the scholarship amounts on time without suffering from the bank server issues. This will provide handiness in the disbursement of scholarship amounts. In other words, we can say that is compulsory for the students to link their Aadhar cards with their bank account numbers.
Last Date To Apply Online Under Vidyasiri Scholarship
The students or applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship test before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online for this scholarship before 31st March 2022. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration.
Some Other Scholarships
The list of some other scholarships are as follows:-
- Fee Concession For PMS FAAS, FC and NUR
- Fee Concession and Hostel Accomodation For Post Matric Students
- Pratibha Puraskar For SSLC and PUC
Benefits of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The student belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and EBC communities will be able to get some social welfare provided under the Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- This will provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the residentship of Karnataka.
- Students pursuing class 10th will be given financial assistance of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Rs. 15,000/- will be given to the students of classes 12th in the form of scholarship amounts.
- Students can carry out the registration procedure through the official website.
- There will be an equal distribution of the educational and employment opportunities.
- Around 2030 students will be able to get online enrollment.
- Students will get inspiration for continuing higher course of studies.
- One can apply online under the Vidyasiri Scholarship by 31st March 2022.
- Students can fetch more details after visiting the official website.
Features of Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Backward Classes Welfare has launched the Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students of Karnataka state.
- Students of classes from 10th to 12th and college degree holders will be considered eligible for applying online.
- Students residing in the state of Karnataka will be given the scholarship amounts.
- This scholarship will be applicable to the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on the class or degree undertaken by the student.
- A target of covering around 2030 students have been fixed by the selection body.
- The scholarship duration will be valid for the 1 year.
- The last date to apply online under the Vidyasiri Scholarship is 31st March 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Eligibility Criteria Under Vidyasiri Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The student must belong to the category of OBC and EBC, SC or ST.
- The student will need to secure at least 90% marks in the last year’s exam.
- The applicants will also need to secure 75% attendance record.
- Linking Aadhar card with the bank account number is must.
- The parental annual income of the SC or ST student must not exceed to Rs. 2, 50,000/-.
- Students who belong to the EBC and OBC category must have annual parental income of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- SC or ST Certificate
- OBC or EWS Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Email ID Address
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Vidyasiri Scholarship
As this scholarship has been launched recently, no such information has been received using or concerning the social networking sites or resources regarding the application procedure to apply online under the Vidyasiri Scholarship, as soon as any information will be provided regarding the application procedure, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.