Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Check Offered Programs & Last Date | Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Features & Benefits | Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Check Offered Allowances & Eligible Institutions | Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) has launched the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme so that the SERB body will be able to promote scientific research. This will strengthen the research in the Science and Engineering fields. This scheme can be undertaken by students who are pursuing UG and Ph.D. degrees. Students will be able to carry out their careers in the research field.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
For boosting the research and development in the Science and Engineering field, Accelerate Vigyan Scheme has been launched so that the students pursuing college studies will be able to carry out high-end workshops as well as research internships offered to them after getting online registration for this scheme. This will secure the interests of those researchers who have limited access to facilities and infrastructure.
Now the researchers as well as college students will be able to get access to the research facilities and infrastructure after getting an online registration offered under the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme. This scheme has 2 components such as Kaaryashala and Vritika. For the proper implementation of this scheme, the SERB has formed Inter-Ministerial Overseeing Committee (IMOC). One can apply online for this scheme before the last date.
Highlights Of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scheme||Accelerate Vigyan Scheme|
|Launched By||Science & Engineering Research Board|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Acceleratevigyan Portal|
|Objective||To promote research and development in the fields of Science & Engineering|
|Benefit||Faculties or Researchers will be able to carry out research facilities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Faculties, Researchers, & Scientists|
|Eligible Institutions||IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR|
|No of Eligible Institutions||7|
|Components||Kaaryashala and Vritika|
|No of Components||2|
|Offered Opportunities||High-End Workshops & Research Internship|
|No of Offered Opportunities||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship amount|
|Covered Allowances||Traveling, Stationery, Accommodation, & Mess Charges|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st May 2023|
|Office Address||Science and Engineering Research Board|
3rd & 4th Floor,
SERB Block II
New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi – 110016
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
The major objective of launching the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme is to grant high-end workshops as well as research internship opportunities to the students or researchers so that they will be able to carry out their careers as well as education in the field of research & development. There are 2 components of this scheme that works on different subject matters. The students will be advised to apply online before the last date.
Another objective of launching the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme is to facilitate the growth and development in the field of Science & Engineering fields so that the SERB field will be able to maintain research in these fields. This will prepare scientific manpower for carrying out research. The applicants can apply online before 31st May 2023. There are also 3 broad goals of this scheme.
The applicants will need to attain the beneficiary category for getting the selection for this scheme in order to get access to the workshops as well as research facilities. This scheme can be accessed by the faculties or Scientists working in Central institutions of higher learning and research such as IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, and other institutions and laboratories of like CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
The below-mentioned institutions will be considered eligible:-
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Components
There are 2 components of this scheme as per follows:-
3 Broad Goals
The 3 broad goals of this scheme are as follows:-
- Consolidation/aggregation of all scientific programs,
- Initiating high-end orientation workshops
- Creating opportunities for research internships
Below-mentioned opportunities will be offered to the applicants:-
- High-End Workshops
- Research Internship
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Coverage
This scheme will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Traveling Allowance
- Stationery Fees
- Accommodation Cost
- Mess Charges
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Duration
The duration of each component of this scheme are as follows:-
|Kaaryashala (High-End Workshops)||2 Weeks|
|Vritika (Research Internship)||4 Weeks|
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Last Date
The applicants will always be advised to apply online for this scholarship before the last date to apply online for getting timely registration and rid of server-hanging issues. As the last date for online form submission has been launched, the applicants can apply online for this scholarship before 31st May 2023. Students who will apply before the last date will get timely registration.
Offered Topics of Workshop
The offered topics of the workshop are as follows:-
- Hands-on Training on High-End Scientific Equipment
- Handling Data and Information
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Statistical Tools and Modelling
- Remote Sensing and GIS Application
- Responsible Conduct in Research
- Written & Oral Effective Science Communication
- General Laboratory Management
Benefits Of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Applicants will be able to pursue their careers in the research & development field.
- Students who are there in the final year of their UG or PG degree will also be able to apply online.
- The applicants will be offered workshops as well as research internships to join.
- Stipends will also be given to the selected applicants.
- The fellows can apply online for this scheme before the last date for getting timely registration.
- Applicants who have completed the internship will be given a certificate of completion.
Features Of Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The SERB body has launched the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme.
- This scheme will be considered eligible for the faculties or Scientists working in Central institutions of higher learning and research such as IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, and other institutions and laboratories of like CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
- There are 2 components of this scheme:- Kaaryashala and Vritika.
- The duration of Kaaryashala will be 2 weeks.
- The duration of Vritika will be 4 weeks.
- The last date for online form submission will be 31st May 2023.
Accelerate Vigyan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be a Faculty or Scientist working in Central institutions of higher learning and research such as IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, and other institutions and laboratories of like CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, etc.
- The applicant must have submitted the letter of authentication from their Supervisor/ Head of the department.
Some of the important documents required to attach are as follows:-
- Bio-data (under user profile section)
- Age Proof Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation)
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant
- Project Summary
- Project Title
- Project Proposal
- Endorsement Certificate from the Mentor & Host Institute
- Short CV of the mentor
- CV of Mentor
- Plagiarism undertaking
Process To Apply Online Under Accelerate Vigyan Scheme
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to apply online:-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Abhyaas (Skill Development) option.
- A new page will get appeared displaying 2 programs to apply online.
- Click on any one as per your choice of requirement.
- A new page will get displayed where you will need to apply online.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- The homepage will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Accelerate Vigyan Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned-below office address, telephone number, and email ID:-
- Office Address
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- 3rd & 4th Floor,
- Block II,
- Technology Bhawan
- New Mehrauli Road,
- New Delhi- 110016
- Telephone Number:- +91-11-26552254
- Email Id:- [email protected]