AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Jnanabhumi Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
For securing the interests of students belonging to SC, ST, BC, EBC, PWD, and Minority communities, Jnanabhumi Scholarship has been launched so that they will be able to pursue pre and post-matric classes after getting some sort of financial assistance. Students from classes 5th to 12th will be given scholarships.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
Financial assistance will be provided to the students residing in Andhra Pradesh who are pursuing classes from 5th to 12th and others such as ITI or polytechnic courses under the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship. Variable scholarship amounts will be provided on the basis of the class or course undertaken by the student.
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme covering 4 types of scholarships for students studying in classes 1st to 10th and 11th to 12th and onwards. This will emphasize providing social and tribal welfare to the students of these communities. Rs. 1000 to 1500 will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Highlights Of Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|known as||Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Jnanabhumi Portal|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the SC, ST and OBC community|
|Benefit||Meritorious students will be given scholarships|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Student Types||Hosteller & Scholar|
|No. of Student Types||2|
|Scholarships Offered||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh|
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh
YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
|No. of Scholarships Offered||4|
|Categories Of Beneficiaries||SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15th April 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mobile Application||National Scholarships (NSP)|
|Mobile App Link||Click Here|
Objectives Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
The primary objective of launching the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship is to assist the students belonging to the Economically Backward Classes of society so that they will be able to complete and fulfill their dreams of pursuing a higher level of education after the completion of their post-secondary classes which can only be possible after getting financial assistance provided by the government.
Another objective of launching the Jnanabhumi Scholarship is to provide equal educational opportunities to the students belonging to the communities such as SC, ST, BC, EBC, PWD, and Minority for pursuing classes from 5th to 12th and college/diploma/polytechnic courses with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. There are 4 kinds of scholarship schemes that have been launched under this scholarship initiative.
List Of Covered Scholarships Under AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The list of covered scholarship are as follows:-
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme|
Subsidiary Scholarship Initiatives
The details of subsidiary scholarships are as follows:-
|Scholarship||Form of Benefit||Beneficiaries||Amount of Benefit|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh||Scholarships will be given to the students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and PWD communities||Class 11th to Ph.D. degree||Variable|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh||Scholarships will be given to the students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, PWD communities||Students of classes from 5th to 10th||Classes 5th to 8th = Rs. 1000/- (Boys) |
Rs. 1500/- (Girls)
Classes 9th & 10th = Rs. 750/- (Scholar)
Hosteller = Rs. 1000/-
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Financial help and support will be given to the students of SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority, Kapu, and Brahmin communities||Students preparing for civil service examinations||Fully Funded|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||SC/ST/BC/EBC/Brahmin/Kapu/Minority communities will be able to get the scholarships||Students pursuing ITI or Polytechnic courses and college degrees||ITI = Rs. 10,000/- |
Polytechnic Courses = Rs. 15,000/-
Degree = Rs. 20,000/-
The following are the student types:-
Allotted Beneficiary Categories
This scholarship will be provided to the mentioned beneficiaries:-
- Minority Community
- Kapu Community
- Brahmin Community
The following classes will be considered eligible for getting scholarships:-
|Class 5th||Class 9th|
|Class 6th||Class 10th|
|Class 7th||Class 11th|
|Class 8th||Class 12th|
Covered Courses or Programs
The following courses or programs will be considered eligible:-
- ITI Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 15th April 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:
|Categories||No. of Beneficiaries||Scholarship Amount Disbursed (in Crores)|
AP Post Matric Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Total Registered Applications||1,7,50,000|
|Total Verified Applications||1,700,000|
|Total Sanctioned Applications||1,650,000|
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Statistics
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Total Registered Applications||3,00,000|
|Total Verified Applications||2,50,000|
|Total Sanctioned Applications||2,50,000|
|Total Bills Prepared||1,50,000|
|Total Rejected Applications||50,000|
Category Wise Annual Income Limit
Annual income details category-wise are as follows:-
|Category||Annual Income Limit|
|SC||Rs. 2/- Lakhs|
|ST||Rs. 2/- Lakhs|
|BC||Rs. 1/- Lakhs|
|Minority Communities||Rural Areas = Rs. 1.5 lakhs|
Urban Areas = Rs. 2/- lakhs
|EBC||Rs. 1/- Lakhs|
|Kapu Community||Rs. 1/- Lakhs|
|PWD||Rs. 1/- Lakhs|
The student will first need to apply under this scholarship by filling out his/her application form on the portal then his/her application will be verified by the HWO. Students considered eligible for getting scholarships will receive their scholarship amount after getting approval from them. The mode of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) will be adopted for transferring the scholarship amount.
Benefits Of AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to economically backward classes will be able to get scholarship assistance for pursuing higher studies.
- Thousands of students will be able to pursue their dreams of higher education after getting online registration under the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- Students will be able to get registration under anyone out of the 4 launched subsidiary scholarships.
- Girls students applying under the post-matric scholarship will be given Rs. 1500/- to their bank account numbers.
- Both hostellers and scholars will be given scholarships.
- Students preparing for the civil service exams will not need to borrow loans.
- There are around 1,43,296 beneficiaries from the EBC community who have been able to get scholarships.
- Students of classes from 5th to 10th will be given scholarships.
- Students pursuing polytechnic courses will be given financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/-.
- Students will be able to stand on their own feet only after getting scholarship assistance provided under the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
Features Of Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- There are around 4 kinds of scholarships that have been launched as subsidiary units.
- Post-Matric Scholarship will provide benefits to the students pursuing ITI, Polytechnic and Diploma level courses.
- Rs. 1500/- will be provided to the girl students in the form of scholarships who have applied under the Pre-Matric scholarship.
- Boy students will be given Rs. 1000/- under the Pre-Matric scholarship.
- Girl students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 1500/- and boy students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 1000/- for undertaking classes from 5th to 8th.
- Meritorious students will be given full fee reimbursement under the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship only after securing 50% to 60% of the minimum marks in the previous year’s exam.
- Those students who are pursuing polytechnic courses will be given scholarship assistance of Rs. 15,000/-.
- This scholarship amount will include Fee reimbursement, tuition fees, maintenance allowance, and others.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting registration under this scholarship:-
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh||The student must be residing in Andhra Pradesh while belonging to the category of SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently Abled community having an annual income of Rs. 2,50,000/- pursuing post-matric classes.|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh||This scholarship will be applicable to the students belonging to the SC/ST/BC/Disabled categories pursuing classes from 5th to 10th having an annual income equal to Rs. 2 lakhs.|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||The student must belong to the scheduled tribe, backward class, economically backward class, minority, Kapu, and Brahmin communities preparing for the civil service examination having an annual income equal to Rs. 2 lakhs.|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||The student must be pursuing ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic or college-based degree while holding the beneficiary category of SC/ST/BC/EBC/Brahmin and Minority community having an annual income equal to Rs. 2 lakhs.|
Some of the important documents to apply online under the Jnanabhumi Scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- In the first step, you will need to visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the center side of your homepage.
- Click on any one of the scholarship schemes as per your choice of requirement:-
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- After clicking click on the section of How To Apply.
- Relevant instructions will get displayed on your screen after clicking this section.
- Click on the link given in Step 1.
- A form will get downloaded.
- Print this form.
- Now fill this form carefully after reading each column thoroughly.
- Then submit this form to the Principal of the College.
- After receiving this form, the principal will start verifying your form.
- Then you will be able to receive the confirmation message in the form of an SMS on your given mobile number in the form.
- In this way, you will be able to get registration under this scholarship scheme.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to do login on to the portal:-
- To Do login, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Login Button.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill this form with the relevant details such as:-
- User Id
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Sign In button.
- After that you will login to the portal.
To Do Login For Niwas
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to do login for Niwas on the portal:-
- First of all, you will need to visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage where you will need to click on the button to Login For Niwas.
- A new page will be displayed showing the Login Form.
- Fill this form correctly after reading each column carefully.
- Now click on the Sign In button.
Downloading User Manuals
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to download user manuals on the portal:-
- For downloading user manuals, the applicant will need to visit the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Then click on the button for User Manuals.
- Various links to PDFs will be shown.
- Click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- PDF files will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the Download button.
Procedure To Get Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details on the portal:-
- To get contact details, you will need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us button.
- Contact details will get shown on the pop-up menu at the center side of your screen.
- Click on the OK button after viewing the contact details.
- In this way, you will be able to view the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below email Id and toll-free number:-
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Number:- 1902