Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship 2024 Benefits & Features | Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Check Beneficiary Limit & Last Date | Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Check Timelines & Age Limit | Check Offered Degrees & Insurance Package | Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs has launched the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship so that international students from foreign countries wanting to pursue studies at Indian universities or colleges will be able to do so with the help of offered scholarships. The students can undertake UG, PG and PhD degrees.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding this scholarship such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring you up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
To create awareness of Indian traditions and cultures among international or foreign students, the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship has been launched covering various age groups who will be awarded scholarships for pursuing UG, PG and PhD degrees from Indian Universities or colleges. A total of 600 slots have been reserved for providing scholarships to the students.
Educational opportunities will be provided to foreign students wanting to pursue or undertake college studies at Indian Universities or Colleges with the help of this scholarship. The students belonging to the age limit of 18 to 30 years will be given admission to the UG degree and PG degree admissions will be offered to the students belonging to the age limit of 45 years.
Highlights of Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
|Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Ministry of External Affairs
|A2A Scholarship Portal
|To provide scholarships to foreign students to pursue studies
|Students will be able to get the scholarships
|International or Foreign Students
|Students wanting to pursue UG, PG and Ph.D. degrees
|UG, PG and Ph.D. degrees
|18 to 45 Years
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Benefit
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Mode of Application
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Indian Council For Cultural Relations,
New Delhi – 110002
Objectives Of Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
The major objective of launching this scholarship is to provide scholarship opportunities to foreign or international students so that they will not miss this chance to get an education from Indian universities. With this, they will also be able to understand the traditions and culture of our Indian country.
Another objective of launching the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship is to promote awareness of Indian traditions, cultures, values, and more among foreign students or citizens of foreign countries wanting to pursue local education from the universities located in India. The students belonging to the prescribed age groups will be considered eligible to apply online.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Scholarship Forms
|Will be updated soon
|Last Date to Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
This scholarship will be provided only to those students or applicants who have possessed the beneficiary category in order to get the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will be provided only to foreign or international students residing outside India country possessing or attaining the prescribed age groups for undertaking courses or degrees from Indian Universities.
There are 3 offered degrees as per follows:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
- PhD Degree
There are 2 age groups for each degree as per follows:-
|18 to 30 years
|UG and PG Degrees
Only that number of beneficiaries will be granted the scholarships which have been fixed in the form of beneficiary limit or target which means the scholarships will be disbursed among the students as per the number of slots reserved. A total of 600 slots have been reserved for awarding scholarships to around 600 students.
Awareness of Indian Culture
After providing scholarships to foreign or international students, the Ministry of External Affairs will be able to provide some form of awareness of the Indian cultures and traditions, values and mores by which the students will be able to create some form of understanding regarding our Indian culture while pursuing local education or studies from the Indian universities or colleges.
Purchase of Medical Insurance Policy
The foreign students will need to purchase a medical insurance policy covering Rs. 5,00,000/- before travelling to India for educational purposes. This insurance policy can be purchased by the student before travelling or after reaching or departing India. The students can purchase this medical insurance policy from any one insurance company as per their choice of interest.
Some Key Points
Some key points of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Eligible Universities/Institutes: Only institutions with a strong academic reputation, a dedicated ISA office, and facilities for foreign students will be considered.
- Application Process (A2A): Students will directly apply to universities instead of Mission-level processing, automating the process.
- Preference Order: Applicants can apply to 5 universities in order of preference. Admission will aim to match preferences, but alternatives may be offered if seats are limited.
- English Proficiency: A 500-word essay or standardized English test scores are required to assess English proficiency. Online interviews may also be conducted.
- University Research: Students are advised to regularly check university websites for course details, eligibility, and general information before applying.
- Academic Requirements: For BE/B. Tech courses, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) are compulsory in Grades 11 and 12. Incomplete applications without English translations may be rejected.
- Age Criteria: For Undergraduate/Post-graduate courses, the age should be between 18 to 30 years, and for Ph.D. programs, between 18 to 45 years.
- Lab Expenses: Scholars in science courses need to bear expenses for laboratory chemicals and other incidentals.
- Medical Insurance: Scholars must have medical insurance coverage of at least INR Five Lakhs per annum. It is compulsory for all ICCR scholarship students.
- Application Completeness: Applicants should thoroughly check and attach required documents before submission, as incomplete applications may be rejected.
Benefits Of Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Scholarships will be provided to foreign nationals for carrying out studies at Indian universities.
- The government will be able to provide awareness of our Indian culture and traditions.
- A total of 600 slots have been reserved for providing scholarships.
- Students will be able to pursue higher education in India.
- Students can select 5 universities or colleges as their choice of reference at the time of filling out a registration form.
- Students can go through the online interview test.
- The students can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Features Of Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs has launched the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided only to foreign nationals or students.
- A target of covering 600 students has been fixed for awarding scholarships.
- The students will be given UG, PG, and PhD degrees to pursue.
- The students belonging to the age limit of 18 to 30 years will be given scholarships for pursuing UG degrees.
- Students of 45 years of age will be able to get admission to Ph.D. degrees with the help of offered scholarship amounts.
- The last date to apply online for this scholarship will be updated soon.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria for applying online under this scholarship:-
- The student must be a foreign national or applicant/citizen.
- He or she must possess the age limit of 18 to 45 years.
- The student must be going to pursue or undertake UG, PG, and PhD degrees.
- He or she must have purchased a Medical Insurance Policy of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
Some of the important documents needed to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Copy of Admission Offer or Letter
- DOB Certificate
- Academic Marksheets
- IELTS/TOEFL Test Reports
Process To Apply Online Under Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure required to apply online under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship, as soon as any information is launched regarding the application procedure, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to log:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- The login Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in each detail carefully:-
- Login ID
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Submit Button.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to submit feedback on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first of all.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the Feedback link.
- The Feedback Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill each detail carefully in each column:-
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Submit button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details:-
- Visit the official website first of all.
- Click on the Contact Us button.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can fetch the contact details on your screen after reading or viewing.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Atal Bihari Vajpayee General Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Indian Council For Cultural Relations,
- Azad Bhawan,
- IP Estate,
- New Delhi – 110002
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org