TimesPro Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features |TimesPro Scholarship Check Amount & Beneficiary Category | TimesPro Scholarship Check Budget Amount & Annual Income Limit | Check Eligibility & All Details |
Dr. Kiran Bedi has launched the TimesPro Scholarship so that students belonging to the economically backward communities or society of India will be able to pursue a higher course of studies and also will be able to build their careers with the help of scholarship amounts provided to them. Around 400 learners per year will be granted scholarships.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the TimesPro Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Students belonging to low-income families will be able to receive the TimesPro Scholarship amount offered by the TimesPro organization. A target of covering around 400 students for the year has been set up so that the students will not need to suffer from financial instabilities for pursuing higher studies.
The budget amount of Rs. 2,00,00,000 has been covered under the TimesPro Scholarship so that the students belonging to the LIGs or EWS communities will be able to get enrollment in order to complete or fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher courses of studies. Each year, 400 students are awarded. Placement opportunities will also be offered to the students.
Highlights of TimesPro Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||TimesPro Scholarship|
|Launched By||Dr. Kiran Bedi|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||TimesPro Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of EWS or LIGs communities|
|Benefit||Students will get scholarship amounts for pursuing studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students belonging to the EWS and LIGs|
|Scholarship Budget Amount||Rs. 2 Crores|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Fee Waiver|
|Transferable Type||Will be updated soon|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Records & Annual Income Limit|
|No. Of Selection Parameters||2|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||18th Floor, |
Lotus Corporate Park,
Off Western Express Highway,
Mumbai – 400063, India
|Telephone Number||1800 120 2020|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of TimesPro Scholarship
The major objective of launching the TimesPro Scholarship is to provide scholarship assistance to the students belonging to the families or communities of EWS and LIGs so that they will be able to upgrade their educational standards in order to pursue higher courses of study. For the successful implementation of this scholarship, a budget amount of Rs. 2 crores has been set up.
Another objective of launching the TimesPro Scholarship is to provide career development or job placements to students who are not able to get such employment opportunities. A target of covering 400 such students has been set up which will be provided or given scholarships. The students will be selected after carrying out the selection procedure.
The student or applicant must belong to the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched. The students or applicants will need to know in advance before applying online for this scholarship that this scholarship will only be provided to the students belonging to the EWS or LIGs families.
Scholarship Budget Amount
For the successful implementation of the TimesPro Scholarship, the concerned body or authority has also set up or sanctioned the amount of budget that will be used for providing the scholarship amounts to the targeted students. Budget amount of Rs. 2 Crores has been set up for the targeted financial year.
Only that number of beneficiaries will be awarded the scholarship amounts which has been fixed by the selection body for disbursing the amount of scholarships among the students. Each year, the TimesPro organization awards around 400 selected students which mean around 400 students will be given scholarships.
Form Of Benefit
The selected students will be given a fee waiver or fee reimbursement which will serve as a form of benefit of this scholarship for which this scholarship has been launched in order to provide scholarships to the students. The students will be able to get admission to their interested courses.
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit will be taken into consideration in the form of a need basis factor at the time of shortlisting the students for getting the scholarships. The student must make sure that the annual income limit of their parents must not exceed Rs. 3,60,000/-. This will analyze their financial background.
TimesPro Scholarship Selection Procedure
The students will be selected after carrying out the selection procedure conducted by the TimesPro Committee delegated with the tasks of verifying or scrutinizing the documents submitted by the students with the application form. The student’s academic records and financial backgrounds will be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible students.
The students will be selected on the basis of mentioned selection parameters:-
- Academic Records
- Annual Income Limit
Terms & Conditions
Some of the important T&Cs need to be followed by the student are as follows:-
- The TimesPro secures all rights to change, amend or modify the scholarship guidelines at any time.
- The students will need to submit the application form using online mode.
- The students will get disqualified in case if they break the rules or disciplines of this scholarship.
- No monetary amount will be provided to the students.
- Only 1 scholarship application form will be selected from one applicant at one time.
- Placements will be provided to the students on the basis of their efforts.
Benefits Of TimesPro Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to the EWS and LIGs will be given the TimesPro Scholarship amounts.
- Around 400 students will be able to carry out the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be given a fee waiver.
- Placements will be provided to the students who have given their best efforts.
- Academic records and financial background will serve as selection parameters.
- The students will be able to fulfill their career aspirations.
Features Of TimesPro Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Dr. Kiran Bedi has launched the TimesPro Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections or Lower Income Families.
- A budget amount of Rs. 2,00,00,000/- has been sanctioned for the successful implementation of this scholarship.
- A target of covering 400 students each year has been set up.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students in the form of a fee waiver.
- The students must have gone through the terms & conditions before applying.
TimesPro Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting an online registration under this scholarship:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The student must belong to the Economically Weaker Sections or Lower Income Families.
- The age of the student must be according to the selected course.
- The student must have passed a UG degree in any field with a minimum cut-off mark.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 3,60,000/-.
- He or she must have passed the selection procedure.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- DOB Certificate
- UG Degree Marksheets
- Annual Income Certificate
Process To Apply Online Under TimesPro Scholarship
The following steps will need to be followed by the applicants for applying online under this scholarship:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now the registration form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the asked details such as:-
- Full name
- Annual Income Limit
- Percentage in 10th
- Percentage in 12th
- Percentage in Graduation
- Then place a tick mark on the declaration line.
- Now click on the Apply Now button.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below steps for getting contact details:-
- Open the official website first.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Look under the section TimesPro.
- Now click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case if you have any doubts or questions regarding TimesPro Scholarship, then you can contact the mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- 18th Floor,
- G-02 Wing,
- Lotus Corporate Park,
- Off Western Express Highway,
- Jogeshwari (E),
- Mumbai – 400063, India.
- Telephone Number:- 1800 120 2020
- Email ID:- [email protected]