Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Check Benefits & Features | Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Check Offered Courses & Nationality | Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Management Centre Innsbruck has launched the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship covering a scholarship amount of €10,000/- for students belonging to Non-EU Countries so that they will be able to pursue a Master’s degree and Exclusive Master’s degree after getting admission to the University of Europe. The scholarship amount offered to the students will cover the major allowances.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up-to-date step-by-step procedures to apply online under this scholarship.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
Opportunities will be offered to Non-European nationals to pursue Master’s degrees in various courses or fields from the European University with the help of the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship. The students will need to receive an admission offer. The scholarship amount will cover the tuition fees, accommodation fees and travelling allowance.
A scholarship amount of €10,000/- will be provided to the students for undertaking Master’s degrees from the University of Europe by the MCI under the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship. This scholarship will be applicable to students or nationals belonging to Non-European Countries. International students will be given Exclusive Master’s Degree to pursue.
Highlights Of Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship|
|Launched By||Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the nationals of Non-EU countries to study|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue MA courses|
|Applicable to||Non-EU Nationals & International Students|
|Beneficiary Category||Students wanting to pursue MA degrees|
|Eligible Degrees||MA Degree and Exclusive MA Degree|
|No. Of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||€10,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition, Accommodation and Travelling Allowance|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||3|
|Scholarship Tenure||2 Years|
|Selection Parameters||Application & Documents Submission, Interview Performance & Commitment to SDGs|
|No. of Selection Parameters||4|
|Transferable Type||Yearly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st March 2023|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship 2023
The major objective of launching the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students belonging to Non-European Countries so that they will be able to pursue an MA degree in the offered field of courses which will give or contribute to their efforts to the Sustainable Development Goals. This will provide them with the highest level of education at the academic level.
Another objective of launching the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship is to provide or grant a scholarship amount of €10,000/- to the students who are going to pursue an MA degree and an Exclusive MA degree from the European University after getting an admission letter or form. The students will be able to explore and expand their knowledge of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
It is only after the attainment of the beneficiary category, the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts. The students must know in advance before applying online for this scholarship that this scholarship will only be applicable to students belonging to Non-European Countries. International students will be considered eligible to pursue Exclusive Master’s Degree.
There are 2 degrees offered to the students as per follows:-
- Master’s Degree
- Exclusive Master’s Degree
Master’s Degree Offered Fields
The students will be offered the following fields for pursuing an MA degree:-
- Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- European Health Economics & Management
- International Business & Law
- International Business & Management
- Management, Communication & IT
- International Health & Social Management
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies (full-time)
- Medical Technologies
Exclusive Master’s Degree Offered Fields
The students will be offered the following fields for pursuing an Exclusive MA degree:-
- Digital Business MBA
- Executive MBA
- Digital Economy & Leadership MSC (online)
- Digital Marketing & Analytics MSC (online)
- Management & Leadership MSC
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Duration
The students will be offered the scholarship amount for the stipulated amount of time or duration for which the scholarship amount has been granted by the university to students. Students pursuing MA degrees in the proposed fields of study will be given the scholarship amount for the duration of 2 years.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
As we all know that the students will be offered an opportunity to study at European University, and the scholarship amount provided to the student will be in the € format. A scholarship amount of €10,000/- will be provided to the students. This scholarship will cover the major allowances that can be spent by the student at the time of considering this scholarship amount.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Travelling Allowance
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Last Date
The students are expected and advised the same to apply online for this scholarship before the last date of online form submission in order to get timely registration on the portal to get the scholarships. The last date has been released by the concerned authorities. The students can apply online before 31st March 2023.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Selection Procedure
It is the selection procedure which marks the entry of an eligible beneficiary for getting the scholarship amount. In the first stage, the student’s application will get shortlisted for the next round of the interview process or stage. The shortlisted or nominated students will go through the interview stage. Students who have passed this interview stage will be called for getting the scholarship amounts.
The students will need to pass the mentioned following selection criteria:-
- Application Submission
- Interview Performance
- Documents Submission
- Commitment to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The applicable age limits are as follows:-
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 Years|
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Awardees
The list of awardees of this scholarship is as follows:-
|Kabelo Kgodane||South Africa|
|Kohtem Princewil Sambit||Cameroon|
|Lydia Madintin Konlan||Ghana|
|Komlan Abalo Braly||Togo|
|Peter Junior Njovu||Zimbabwe|
|Mededode Monique Sognigbe||Uganda|
|Aimé Ludovic Sawadogo||Burkina Faso|
|Che Myra Ndum||Cameroon|
|Joseph Philip Umaru||Nigeria|
Benefits Of Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the Non-EU countries will be able to pursue master’s degrees from the European University.
- For the duration of 2 years, the students will be awarded the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship amount.
- The students will be able to contribute or invest their commitment to the goals of Sustainable Development.
- The students can pursue 2 courses simultaneously from the MCI.
- Students will be given the scholarship amount in Euro currency value.
- Various courses or fields will be offered to the students to apply.
Features Of Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Management Centre Innsbruck has launched the Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to both International students and Non-EU Nationals.
- The scholarship amount will be EUR 10,000/-.
- The students will be offered Master’s Degrees and Exclusive Master’s Degrees to pursue.
- The students will need to undertake master’s degrees in the offered fields.
- This scholarship will cover the tuition fee, traveling fees, and residence allowance.
- The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount for the duration of 2 years.
Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting an online registration under this scholarship:-
- The student must belong to a Non-European Countries in case he or she wants to undertake a Master’s degree and international students will be considered eligible in case of an Exclusive Master’s degree.
- The student must have passed the selection procedure.
- He or she must have submitted the important documents.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Confirmation of your application
- 500-word statement on your SDG commitments including evidence
- Motivation letter on your future SDG goals
- Language proficiency
- Passport copy
Process To Apply Online Under Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow mentioned steps for getting an online registration under this scholarship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Continuing option.
- A menu will get displayed.
- Now click on the link to Application & Admission.
- A new page will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on Apply Online under the shown degrees to which you want to apply for.
- The application form will get displayed on your screen.
- Enter the asked details such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Repeat Email Address
- Now click on the declaration line to place a tick mark.
- Then click on the link to the PLEASE FILL IN ALL FIELDS button.
- After that, upload the required documents.
In case if you have any doubts or questions regarding Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship, then you can contact this mentioned below telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone No:- 00435122070
- Email ID:- [email protected]