British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | British Council Creative Economy Scholarships Check Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
For providing scholarships to Indian students, the British Council Body has launched the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships so that the students will be able to complete or fulfill their dreams of pursuing MA or PG degrees from universities that have been located in the UK. This scholarship will only be provided to those students who want to carry out courses in the cultural policy and arts management programs.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scholarship like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023
Students who have a dream of pursuing or undertaking MA or PG degrees in the cultural policy and arts management programs can get so after getting online registration under the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships. There are 4 kinds of different universities that have been empanelled under this scholarship for providing admissions to the students.
The British Council Body has launched this scholarship so that the government will be able to provide financial help and support to students belonging to citizenship of India who also want to pursue MA or PG degrees from the universities of the UK. There are around 10 students who will be selected for getting admission to the UK empanelled universities.
Highlights of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||British Council Creative Economy Scholarships|
|Launched By||British Council Body|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Will be updated soon|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students who want to pursue MA or PG degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get some financial help and support|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students want to pursue MA or PG degree|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||Will be updated soon|
Objectives of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023
The main objective of launching the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships is to provide scholarships to Indian Students so that they will be able to get exposure to the universities and country of the United Kingdom while pursuing their current studies of PG or MA with the help of scholarship amounts offered to them.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to encourage students belonging to citizenship of India so that they will be able to undertake their further higher course of studies in UK-empanelled universities without suffering from financial instabilities. Variable scholarship amounts will be offered to the students based on the admission from which universities the student has taken.
The student must belong to the beneficiary categories which have been fixed or set up by the selection body. The student must be an Indian scholar wanting to pursue an MA or PG degree in the courses of study that have been provided by the respective universities. The student must be getting or receiving an admission form or letter from anyone out of the 4 impanelled universities.
List of Empanelled Universities
The lists of empanelled universities are as follows:-
|University of Birmingham City||University of Glasgow|
|Goldsmiths University of London||King’s College London|
List of Eligible Courses
The lists of eligible courses fixed by the government are as follows:-
|MA Arts and Project Management||MA Arts Administration & Cultural Policy|
|MA Creative & Cultural Entrepreneurship||MA Cultural Policy, Relations & Diplomacy|
|MA Tourism & Cultural Policy||Arts and Cultural Management MA (ACM) programme|
University Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts provided to each student university-wise are as follows:-
|University of Birmingham City||Tuition Fee Waiver|
|University of Glasgow||Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Goldsmiths University of London||$ 25,800|
|King’s College London||Tuition Fee Waiver|
The lists of offered allowances are as follows:-
- Full Tuition Fees
- Networking Support
- Mental Health Support
College Wise Scholarships Slot Reserved
The scholarships slot reserved for each class are as follows:-
|University||No. of Scholarships|
|University of Birmingham City||3|
|University of Glasgow||2|
|Goldsmiths University of London||4|
|King’s College London||1|
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Financial Need
- Working Experience
- Commitment to Work
- Passion with work
The British Government has also kept some limitations on the number of students who will be able to get admission to the universities in the UK to pursue an MA degree. A selection body will be hired for the selection of eligible beneficiaries. There are around 10 students who will be selected from India country.
Benefits Of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging citizenship of India will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing a higher course of studies after getting enrolled under this scholarship.
- This scholarship will help those students who want to pursue MA or PG degree.
- Students opting for cultural policy and arts management programs in their MA or PG degrees will be given scholarship preferences first.
- Students will be offered an amount of $ 25,800 for getting admission to King’s College London.
- This scholarship amount will cover all the expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies.
- Around 10 students will be selected from India.
- Students will be offered 8 kinds of courses for opting for their MA or PG degree.
- For the proper and successful implementation of the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships, the government has empanelled 4 universities in the UK.
- Mental health support will be provided to the student.
- Students will be given opportunities to explore employment opportunities.
Features Of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The British Government has launched the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students residing in India.
- Students will be offered scholarships for getting admission to the universities empanelled under the UK government.
- The student must be pursuing MA or PG degree.
- Students will need to take courses that have been listed by the universities to them for their selection.
- There are around 4 kinds of universities that have been empanelled to which the student will get admission.
- A target of covering around 10 students from India to respective universities has been set up.
- Students who are getting admission to King’s College London will be given a scholarship amount of $25,800/-.
- The duration of this scholarship will be 1 year consisting of 12 months.
- For getting more information, the student will have to wait for the launch of the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must hold citizenship in India.
- The applicant must have passed the UG or BA level of degree.
- The student must be undertaking a PG degree in cultural policy or arts.
- The student must be getting admission to that university which has been empanelled under the UK country.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Passport Photocopy
- Student’s Identity Card
- Previous year’s educational certificate
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under British Council Creative Economy Scholarships
The applicants will need to click on the mentioned below links for getting online registration:-
|University of Birmingham City||Click Here|
|University of Glasgow||Click Here|
|Goldsmiths University of London||Click Here|
|King’s College London||Click Here|