Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Application Form & Eligibility | Chief Minister Special Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Chief Minister Special Scholarship Check Eligible Classes & Selection Parameter | Chief Minister Special Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The scholarship amount of Rs. 5,000/- will be provided or given to the students studying in classes such as 5th and 8th residing in the Assam state under the Chief Minister Special Scholarship so that the students will be able to get some sort of financial help and support for getting paid out their schooling fees. The student must belong to the economically backward class.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and Important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship 2023
The Directorate of Elementary Education has launched the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship so that the students belonging to the Economically Backward Classes of society studying in classes 5th and 8th will be able to get scholarships for the pursuit of their primary education. 100% of the fee reimbursement will be provided to meritorious students with good academic records.
Students holding the domicile of Assam can apply online under the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship for getting financial assistance of Rs.5,000/- in the form of scholarship amounts. This scholarship will only be provided to the students studying in classes such as 5th and 8th. Students must have secured good academic records.
Highlights Of Assam Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship|
|Known As||Assam CM Special Scholarship|
|Launched By||Directorate of Elementary Education|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Assam Govt Portal|
|Objective||To provide social welfare to the students from the EBC category|
|Benefit||Meritorious students will get scholarships for pursuing primary education|
|Delegated Department||Directorate of Elementary Education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Assam|
|Eligible Classes||Class 5th & Class 8th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||2|
|Beneficiary Limitation||1 Lakh|
|Offered Incentives||Merit Certificates & Scholarship Amounts|
|No. of Offered Incentives||2|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Performance|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% marks in the previous year’s examination|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Transferral Basis||Monthly Basis|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Directorate of Elementary Education, |
Objectives Of Assam CM Special Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship is to provide a platform to the primary class students so that they will be able to pursue their classes after getting scholarship assistance provided to them. Financial assistance of Rs. 5,000/- in the form of scholarships will be provided to the eligible student.
Another objective of launching the Assam Scholarship is to provide financial help and support to the students studying or pursuing schooling belonging to financially backward families who are not able to get paid their schooling fees. To them, the government will start providing scholarship amounts on the basis of their academic records or excellence.
The lists of eligible classes are as follows:-
- Class 5th
- Class 8th
The following incentives will be given to the students:-
- Merit Certificates
- Scholarship Amounts
Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship Last Date
As this scholarship has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scholarship has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
Chief Minister Special Scholarship Amount
This scholarship will be provided to the students residing in the Assam state and are studying in the classes such as 5th & 8th. Scholarships will be given on the monthly basis. An amount of Rs. 5,000/- per month will be provided. For the reduction of corruption issues, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account numbers.
The students will be able to get enrollment or registration for the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship on the basis of beneficiary limitations set up or fixed by the selection body. According to the government guidelines, a target of covering or providing the scholarship amounts to around 1,00,000 or 1 lakh students has been set up among the students studying in classes such as 5th and 8th.
Merit Performance Is Must
For the selection of eligible beneficiaries, the concerned authorities will start conducting the Scholarship Examination, so the students will need to secure good marks in this examination. Students will be selected based on merit performance. A list of Eligible beneficiaries will be prepared by the selection body after considering the marks of the students in the scholarship examination.
Development Of Primary Class
After providing scholarships to the students of classes 5th to 8th, some form of development of the primary classes will take place. The promotion of the development of children in the age group from 6 to 14 years will also be increased. Qualitative education will be imparted to the students. Free and compulsory education will be provided to the students.
District Wise School Statistics
The details of school statistics district-wise are as follows:-
|Districts||Number Of Schools|
Benefits Of Assam CM Special Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Development of students in the age group from 6 to 14 years will take place.
- Students of classes such as 5th & 8th will be given financial assistance under the Assam Scholarship.
- Students will be able to complete their primary education after getting scholarship assistance.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 5,000/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships.
- The Mode of DBT will be used for transferring the scholarship amount to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries.
- Students will be selected based on their merit performance, and students securing good marks will be able to get names included on the Beneficiary List.
- The financial instability of the students will improve.
- Around 1 lakh of students will be able to get their scholarship amounts.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances.
- For getting faster registration under the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship, the students will need to apply online before the last date.
Features Of Assam CM Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Directorate of Elementary Education has launched the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship.
- This scholarship is only applicable to the students of Assam state.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students studying in classes such as 5th and 8th.
- Schools have been opened in each district throughout Assam.
- There are around 7,811 schools throughout Assam State.
- Educational opportunities will be provided to the students for the pursuit of elementary classes.
- There will be the promotion of elementary education among the students residing in Assam State.
- A target of covering around 1 lakh of students among the classes such as 5th and 8th has been set up.
- For getting more information regarding the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship, one can visit the official website.
- Merit certificates will also be given to the students.
Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below points for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The student must be a permanent citizen of Assam state.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students studying in classes such as 5th and 8th.
- The student must fall under the age group of 6 to 14 years.
- There are no limitations set up by the government on the annual income of the applicant.
Some of the important documents to apply online under the Assam Scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- PAN Card photocopy
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
- Admit Card photocopy
Process To Apply Online Under Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Get Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details on the portal:-
- To get contact details, visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the tab to Contact Us.
- Contact Details will get shown on the new page.
- Now you can go through the details by scrolling throughout the page.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Assam Chief Minister Special Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and phone number:-
- Office Address
- Directorate of Elementary Education,
- Phone Number:- 03612383832