CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | CLP India Scholarship Scheme Check Amount & Last Date | CLP India Scholarship Scheme Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
Students residing in the areas of community areas near CLP businesses can apply online under the CLP India Scholarship so that they will be able to get the scholarships for pursuing their UG or PG-based degrees after getting the scholarship amounts. Girls will be given admission to class 12th. Girls will be given the first preference to apply online.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under the scholarship.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
For providing scholarships to both boys and girls, CLP India Scholarship Scheme has been launched so that the students will be able to carry out their studies without suffering from financial risks. Girls will be offered admission to the class 12th and UG as well as a PG degree of studies.
The students who have secured at least 50% marks in their previous year’s examinations can get admission to the next class after getting the scholarship amount offered under the CLP India Scholarship Scheme. Students will be able to get admission to post-matric classes such as 12th, UG and PG.
Highlights Of CLP India Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||CLP India Scholarship Scheme|
|Known As||CLP India Scholarship|
|Launched By||Apraava Energy Private Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||APRAAVA ENERGY Portal|
|Objective||To provide admissions to the students in 12th, UG and PG degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Eligible States|
|Beneficiary Category||Students living in community catchment areas around CLP India|
|Eligible Classes||Class 11th |
|No. of Eligible Classes||2|
|Eligible States||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana & Rajasthan|
|No. of Eligible States||7|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-|
|Conducted Tests||Screening Test|
|No. of Conducted Tests||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||5th June 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Apraava Energy Private Limited, |
7th Floor, F
Mumbai – 400099
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objective of launching the CLP India Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships to the students residing near the CLP India Business Locations so that they will also be able to access the same educational opportunities or services as the other students may access. Students of eligible states will be given scholarships.
Another objective of launching the CLP India Scholarship is to provide social security provisions and socio-economic welfare to the students of CLP India Business Locations so that they will be able to get admission to classes from 10th to 12th, UG or PG degrees after getting the scholarship amount. Students from 7 states will be considered eligible to apply which has been listed.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Scholarship Registration Form||15th January 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||5th June 2022|
The list of ineligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students not belonging to the CLP Community areas.
- Students have four-wheelers.
- Students have LED TV.
- Students having AC.
List of Eligible States
The lists of eligible states listed by the government are as follows:-
- Madhya Pradesh
List of Offered Courses or Classes
The lists of offered courses or classes are as follows:-
- Class 10th to 12th
- Vocational Training or Education
- UG or BA Degree
- PG or MA Degree
Course Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each course or class holder are as follows:-
|Class or Course||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 10th to 12th||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Vocational Training||Rs. 18,000/-|
|UG or BA Degree||Rs. 18,000/-|
|MA or PG Degree||Rs. 18,000/-|
The installments applicable for the scholarship amounts are as follows:-
|Class 10th to 12th||Single Installment|
|Vocational Course |
Minimum Marks Cut Off
The previous year’s exam marks will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection. The student will need to secure at least 50% marks then she will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. These marks need to be secured in the previous year’s examination.
Beneficiary Enrollment Limit
Only that number of students will be able to get the scholarships that have been fixed in the beneficiary enrollment limit as per the governmental provisions. Around 850 students will be shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts from the areas or states near the CLP business location consisting of 7 states.
Some of the important information issued for the students are as follows:-
- This scholarship will only be provided to the CLP community areas.
- The student must be residing in the catchment areas.
- The students or beneficiaries will be get disqualified from getting the scholarship amounts in case he or she is not able to pass out the class.
The students will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, and the previous year’s academic record. Then the selected students will get listed in the beneficiary list and the same thing will get uploaded on the portal. Afterward, the scholarship amount will get transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account number. This scholarship amount will cover the major expenses or allowances.
List of Conducted Tests
The lists of conducted tests are as follows:-
- Screening Test
- Telephonic Interview
Benefits Of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to the community catchment areas will be able to get some social security provisions.
- Students will be able to access equal distribution of educational opportunities after getting registration under the CLP India Scholarship Scheme.
- Students will be given scholarship amounts equal to two installments.
- Girl candidates will be given the first preferences.
- Students undertaking UG, PG and Vocational Studies will be given an amount of Rs. 18,000/- in the form of a scholarship.
- Rs. 6,000/- will be provided to the students pursuing 10th, 11th and 12th classes.
- Students who reside in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, and Rajasthan.
- Students will be able to secure their fundamental rights.
- One can apply online under the CLP India Scholarship Scheme by 5th June 2022.
- This will increase the literacy rate and decrease dropout rates.
Features Of CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- CLP India Scholarship Scheme has been launched for both girls and boys.
- This scholarship will only be provided to those students who are residing near the areas of CLP India Business.
- The students will be able to get admission to the classes 11th to 12th, UG, PG and Vocational training or studies.
- A scholarship Amount of Rs. 6000/- will be given to the students for undertaking classes 10th to 12th.
- Students who are pursuing UG, PG and Vocational Studies will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 18,000/-.
- This scholarship amount will be provided to the student in equal to two installments.
- The students will need to secure at least 50% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- On 15th January 2022, the fresh opening of the registration forms will take place.
- The last date to apply online under the CLP India Scholarship Scheme is 5th June 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be residing near the areas of CLP Business Locations.
- The students of these states will be considered eligible to apply:-
- Madhya Pradesh
- The students must have secured 50% of the minimum marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The applicant must not have or holds 4 wheeler vehicle or LED TV, AC.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under CLP India Scholarship Scheme
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the CLP India Scholarship Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- After that, click on Contact Us.
- Then the contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the CLP India Scholarship Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Apraava Energy Private Limited,
- Corporate Office,
- 7th Floor, FULCRUM,
- Sahar Road,
- Andheri (East),
- Mumbai – 400099
- Telephone Number:- +91-22-67588888
- Email ID:– [email protected]