CMSS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | CMSS Scholarship Benefits & Features | CMSS Scholarship Check Amount & Last date | CMSS Scholarship Check Annual Income & Required Marks | CMSS Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Department of Education, Gujarat has launched the CMSS Scholarship so that students belonging to underprivileged communities will be able to receive some sort of financial help and support in order to pursue or get admission to the Diploma or Degree courses. The students will be given scholarships in the form of tuition fee waivers.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Gujarat CMSS Scholarship
Scholarship amounts in the form of tuition fees will be awarded to the students belonging to SC, ST, and EBC for the CMSS Scholarship by which they will be able to carry out further studies after passing the class 10th or 12th examination. This scholarship will be given to students who are natives of Gujarat state.
Now the students of Gujarat will be able to carry out Diploma and degree courses in the professional fields after getting the financial help and support offered under the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship will be provided to students belonging to financially backward families. 50% of tuition fees will be given to them.
Highlights Of Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme Gujarat
The highlights of this scholarship scheme are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Gujarat CMSS Scholarship|
|Known As||Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Department of Education, Government of Gujarat|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Scholarships Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of Economically backward communities|
|Benefit||The students will be able to get admission to diploma or degree courses|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, and EBC|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 4,50,000/-|
|Eligible Fields||Degree & Diploma|
|No of Eligible Fields||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the program|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Annually/One-Time Payment Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives Of Gujarat CMSS Scholarship
The major objective of launching the CMSS Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts to the students who belong to the SC, ST, and EBC communities by which they will be able to get admission to the Diploma courses after passing the class 10th examination. Needy and talented or meritorious students will be given 1st order of preference.
Another objective of launching the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme is to provide or grant a tuition fee waiver of 50% to the underprivileged communities of Gujarat students so that they will be enabled to pursue diplomas and degrees in the engineering fields after getting some form of financial help and support.
The students must belong to the beneficiary category for which this scholarship scheme has been launched. This scholarship or scheme will be provided or considered eligible for those students who belong to the SC, ST, and EBC communities living or holding Gujarat state domicile and have passed the class 10th or 12th exam.
The scholarship funds will be given for the below-mentioned fields:-
Gujarat CMSS Scholarship Amount
The rate of scholarship fixed for each course or degree are as follows:-
|Course or Degree||Scholarship Amount|
|Diploma Course||Rs. 50,000/-|
There are 2 student types on the basis of which the students will be given selection:-
- Needy Students
- Bright Students
There are 2 selection parameters as per follows:-
- Academic Records
- Financial Records
Minimum Cut-Off Marks
The students will be given or awarded the scholarship amounts on the basis of minimum cut-off marks attained or secured by them in the last year’s examination of class 10th or 12th. The students must have secured or attained minimum marks or at least 60% marks in the examination of class 10th or 12th.
Parental Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit of the student’s family will also be taken into consideration at the time of analyzing or evaluating the student’s parent’s financial background. The student must make sure that their annual income limit doesn’t exceed Rs. 4,50,000/- if it exceeds, the student will get disqualified or terminated.
Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme Last Date
As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has been launched, now the students can apply online before the last date. The last date for online form submission will be 31st December 2023 by which the students can apply online. After getting online registration on time, the students will get rid of server-hanging issues.
Benefits Of Gujarat CMSS Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- There will be a promotion of higher studies among needy students.
- Preference will be given to the needy and meritorious students.
- Students will be able to pursue diploma or degree courses in any field.
- The students will be able to get scholarships in the form of tuition fee waivers.
- Students who have attained the selection parameters will get scholarship on a time.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting timely registration.
Features Of Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Education, Gujarat has launched the CMSS Scholarship.
- This is also known as Chief Minister Special Scheme.
- This scholarship will be provided to students belonging to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, and EBC.
- Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- for pursuing diploma courses.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- will be granted for pursuing or carrying out Degree courses.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Gujarat CMSS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a native or resident of Gujarat state.
- He or she must belong to the communities of SC, ST, and EBC.
- The student must have passed the class 10th or 12th examination with 60% marks.
- The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 4,50,000/-.
- The student must be going to undertake a diploma or degree course from an accredited university or institution.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence or Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- College Fee Receipt
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Gujarat CMSS Scholarship Apply Online/ Registration
As this scholarship or scheme has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the CMSS Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Checking Student Status
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to check their student status:-
- The applicant will need first to visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on Student Status.
- A new page will get displayed.
- Here, you will need to enter the asked details in the required columns.
- Now click on the Get Student Details button.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme, the applicants can contact this helpline, and email id for redressing their doubts:-
- Helpline No:- 079-26566000
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org