Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2023 Age Limit & Beneficiary Category | Benefits & Features | Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Offered Courses & All Details |
All those students who want to undertake professional/technical courses, diplomas and degrees can apply online under the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will be provided to students who belong to underprivileged communities such as SC, ST, OBC and General Categories. The variable scholarship will be given to the students.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2023
The Hamdard National Foundation has launched the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship so that the students undertaking college-based degrees, diplomas and engineering degrees will be able to get the scholarship amounts in the form of financial help and support. This scholarship will be provided to the students of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and General Categories.
For providing social security and socio-economic welfare to students belonging to underserved groups, Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship has been launched so that the government will be able to provide scholarship incentives to students with meritorious records. One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date.
Highlights of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship|
|Launched By||Hamdard National Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Jamia Hamdard Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students pursuing UG or BA degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission to the BA or UG degree|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC, Minority & General|
|No. of Beneficiary Categories||5|
|Delegated University||Jamia Hamdard University|
|Eligible Degrees||UG, PG, Diploma, B.Tech, Professional Degree & PhD Degree|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||6|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||75% Marks in the last year’s exam|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Amount|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Record, Annual Family Income & Current Course Details|
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Jamia Hamdard |
Objectives Of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship is to provide scholarships to meritorious students undertaking diploma, technical, professional and college-based degrees so that they will be able to uplift their educational standards after getting the scholarship amounts. Students belonging to the communities of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and General categories will be considered eligible.
Another objective of launching the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship is to attract huge participation of the various students to Jamia Hamdard University so that they will be able to get some publicity on the basis of providing admissions to the newer students enrolling on the various courses of study. The variable scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of the course of study undertaken by the student.
List of Eligible Degrees
The lists of eligible degrees are as follows:-
- Professional Degree
Category of Beneficiary
The selection body has also kept some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount. The students enrolling on this scholarship must belong to the communities of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and General. He or she must be getting admission to college-based degrees or diplomas.
The students or applicants will also need to possess or attain the age limit in order to get considered eligible beneficiaries. The students must fall under the age group or limit of 25 years if they need to get selection on time. Age relaxation will also be given or provided to students belonging to underprivileged communities.
List of Offered Facilities
Following are the lists of offered facilities:-
- Student Amenities
- Health Services
- Guest Houses
- Central Facilities
- Placement Facilities
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Last Date
As this scholarship has been recently launched, the last date to apply online for this scholarship has not been updated yet through the use of social networking sites. Whenever the last date of online form submission will be launched, we will update you through this article by which you will be able to get registration.
List Of Empanelled Schools or Colleges
The lists of empanelled schools and colleges are as follows:-
- Centre for Media and Mass Communication Studies
- Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies and Research
- HIMSR (Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research)
- School of Chemical & Life Sciences
- School of Engineering Sciences and Technology
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology
- School of Management and Business Studies
- School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health
- School of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
- School of Unani Medical Education and Research
The lists of selection parameters are as follows:-
- Academic Record
- Annual Family Income
- Current Course Details
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is obvious that the students will need to possess the eligibility criteria fixed or set up by the selection body or committee. The students will need to secure at least 50% marks then he or she will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. This marks need to be secured in the class 12th examination.
Annual Income Limit
The student’s annual income limit will be taken into consideration at the time of making a selection of the students. The annual income limit must exceed the specified or mentioned income limit value. The students will need to make sure the annual income limit of the student’s family must be Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Benefits Of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students of underserved categories will be able to get some financial help and support provided under the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship.
- This will provide social security provisions to the students belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, Minority and General categories.
- The course of study or degree will define the scholarship amount which will be provided to the students.
- Students will be offered various choices for opting as their main subjects.
- Students undertaking or pursuing UG, PG, Technical and Professional courses will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be selected on the basis of selection parameters fixed by the selection body.
- Students will not need to suffer because of poverty issues.
- For getting registration on a time under the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship, the students can apply before the last date.
- On the basis of the course selection, the students will be able to build up their careers.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
Features Of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship has been launched by the Hamdard National Foundation.
- This scholarship will be provided to students belonging to the categories of SC, ST, OBC, Minority, and General Categories.
- Students will be able to get admission to the courses such as UG, PG, Technical, and Professional Degrees.
- Variable Assistance will be provided to the students based on the course of degree or subject opted for by the student.
- There are various student facilities which have been offered by the University of Jamia Hamdard.
- The student will need to secure at least 50% marks in the class 12th exam.
- The annual income of the student’s parent must not exceed 3,00,000/-
- Students belonging to the EBC or BC communities will be able to secure their scholarship rights.
- There are around 11 schools or colleges which have been empanelled for providing admissions to the beneficiaries of the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must belong to the Minority, SC, ST, OBC and General categories.
- The student must be pursuing a Technical, Professional, Diploma or PhD degree.
- The student must have secured 50% of the marks in the class 12th examination.
- The annual income of the student’s parent must be equal to Rs. 3 lakhs.
- The age of the student must be equal to 25 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account details
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Educational Certificates
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Jamia Hamdard
- Hamdard Nagar
- Telephone Number:- 01126059688