Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Debesh Kamal Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Debesh Kamal Scholarship Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture has launched the Debesh Kamal Scholarship so that the students undertaking PG (Honors) in any field of humanities or arts will be able to receive an amount of Rs. 1 lakhs in the form of a scholarship amount. This scholarship amount will help them for pursuing higher courses of study.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this scholarship.
Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2023
Now Indian students can pursue or undertake PG (Honors) in the field of Arts or Social Sciences from abroad universities with the help of financial help and support provided to them after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the Debesh Kamal Scholarship. Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 1 lakhs for carrying out their studies.
To encourage the students for carrying out a higher course of studies, RMIC has launched the Debesh Kamal Scholarship. This scholarship will only be provided to the PG degree holders who are undertaking this degree in any subject of humanities or social science subjects. Scholarship amounts will be provided to them only once a year in the form of a one-time payment system.
Highlights Of Debesh Kamal Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Debesh Kamal Scholarship|
|Known As||Debesh Kamal Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture Portal|
|Delegated State||West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide social security provisions to college-going students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue a higher course of education from abroad university|
|Delegated Institute||Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||PG Degree Holders|
|Eligible Field||Arts or Social Sciences|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Eligible Countries|| Germany|
|No. Of Eligible Countries||6|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Payment Type||One-Time Payment System|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 1 Lakh|
|Covered Allowances||Full Tuition Fee|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 100/-|
|Youtube Channel||Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture Golpark|
|Office Address||The Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture Golpark,|
|Telephone Number||+91-33 4030-1200|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Debesh Kamal Scholarship 2023
There are lakhs or thousands of students who want to study further or higher courses of studies from the universities located in Abroad countries such as the UK, US and Canada but they can’t do or are able to carry out so due to high education or study expenses, for redressing this issue Debesh Kamal Scholarship has been launched with the major objective. Students can undertake a PG degree in the honors field.
Another objective of launching the Debesh Kamal Scholarship is to provide a scholarship amount of Rs. 1 lakh to Indian students who want to pursue a further course of studies such as a PG degree in the Arts or Social Sciences subjects. Students will be able to get admission to universities situated in Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Singapore.
The beneficiary or scholar must belong to that beneficiary category that has been fixed or set up by the selection body for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. The student must have passed the bachelor’s degree and he or she must be an Indian wanting to pursue or undertake an MA degree in an abroad university.
Area of Study
The eligible areas of study are as follows:-
- Basic Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Applied Science
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be not more than 30 years.
The following countries will be considered eligible for getting admission:-
The scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Travelling Fee
- Insurance Fee
Rate of Scholarship
The students will receive the scholarship amount on a one-time payment system basis. Students who have been considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts will be given an amount of Rs. 1, 00,000/-. This scholarship amount will directly transfer to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries which is known as Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount for that duration or amount of time or period that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarship amounts. Students undertaking abroad studies in the PG degree with the help of this scholarship will be able to get the scholarship amount for the duration of 1 year.
Application Fee Applicable
The students or applicants will need to submit the application fees while making online registration to the portal. An amount of Rs. 100/- will need to be paid out by the student. This application fee will be non-refundable in case the student has applied for the refund of the money he or she will not be able to receive this amount.
The students or scholars who want to get the scholarship amounts provided to their bank account numbers will need to qualify for the selection procedure stages marked by the selection body. The students will need to make their academic records or excellence better. Shortlisted students will be called for the interview round for the final selection.
Benefits of Debesh Kamal Scholarship Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Debesh Kamal Scholarship will fulfill the dreams of Indian students who want to pursue abroad studies.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1,00,000/- will be provided.
- Students can opt for offline mode for submitting the payment of registration fees.
- The scholarship amount provided to the student will cover the major allowances.
- Students can get admission to universities situated in Germany, the UK, the USA, Australia and Singapore.
- The students will be given this scholarship amount at one time.
- Mode of DBT will be used that will redress issues of corruption.
- The students can apply online under the Debesh Kamal Scholarship before the last date.
- Shortlisted students who will be given the scholarship amounts who have passed the selection procedure.
- There will be an exploration of educational services.
Features of Debesh Kamal Scholarship Scheme 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture has launched the Debesh Kamal Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the students pursuing PG degree honors in the arts or humanities subject.
- The eligible countries will be Canada, Germany, UK, USA, Australia and Singapore for getting admission.
- The age of the student must be equal to 30 years.
- There is a need to secure a good academic record.
- A registration fee of Rs. 100/- is mandatory to be get paid out by the student while filling out the online form.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1 lakh will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances such as full tuition fee, accommodation fee, traveling allowance, etc.
- The students will need to apply online for the Debesh Kamal Scholarship before the last date for online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must citizen of India.
- The student must be pursuing a PG degree in any one subject in the Arts or Humanities stream.
- The student must be seeking to pursue or undertake a PG degree from an abroad university.
- The age of the student should not exceed more than 30 years.
- Securing a good academic record is a must.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Mark Sheet
- Bank Draft
- Research Project Outline
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Scanned PDF of signature
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under Debesh Kamal Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Debesh Kamal Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Debesh Kamal Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- The Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture
- Kolkata 7000
- West Bengal
- Telephone Number:- +91-33 4030-1200
- Email ID:– [email protected]