Dell Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Dell Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Dell Scholarship Benefits & Features | Dell Scholarship Check Beneficiary Limitation & Offered Benefits | Dell Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has launched the Dell Scholarship so that the students will be able to carry out graduation or college degrees after getting some financial help and support. This scholarship is also known as Dell Scholars Program. Scholars will be given access to various services or facilities after giving scholarship amounts.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Dell Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
A scholarship amount of $20,000/- will be given to the students who are going to apply online under the Dell Scholarship for pursuing graduation. Selected scholars will be given Personalized Multi Faceted Support, Textbook Grants, Laptops, and Teletherapy. With this help, the students will not need to suffer from financial issues in the pursuit of their studies.
Students belonging to underserved and low-income family groups will be given or offered financial help and support under the Dell Scholarship so that they will be inspired for carrying out bachelor’s degrees on a full-time basis after getting the scholarship amounts. The students will be given selection on the basis of academic records and financial backgrounds.
Highlights Of Dell Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Dell Scholarship|
|Known As||Dell Scholars Program|
|Launched By||Michael & Susan Dell Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||To provide scholarships to underprivileged communities for carrying out full-time studies|
|Allotted Portal||Dellscholars Portal|
|Delegated University||University of Texas|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the underprivileged communities for carrying out full-time studies|
|Benefit||The students will be able to pursue bachelor degrees|
|Applicable to||Citizens of USA|
|Beneficiary Category||Students belonging to under-served and low-income family groups|
|Beneficiary Limit||500 Students|
|Eligible Degree||UG Degree|
|Required GPA||2.4 GPA|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Offered Benefits||Personalized Multi Faceted Support, Textbook Grants, Laptops, and Teletherapy|
|No. Of Offered Benefits||5|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fees, Attendance Cost, Loan Repayment & Internship Stipends|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||4|
|Transferable Type||Per Annum/ Per Month / One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||1st December 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Dell Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Dell Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts to the students belonging to the under-served and lower-income family groups by which they will be able to carry out bachelor’s degrees on a full-time basis after getting the scholarships served to them. The students will be given admission to the University of Texas.
Another objective of launching the Dell Scholarship is to grant a scholarship amount of $20,000/- to the students who have received an admission offer or letter from the University of Texas for carrying out a Bachelor’s degree on a full-time basis. On this basis of academic records, the students will be given a selection.
Dell Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Fresh Opening of Scholarship Forms||1st October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st December 2022|
|Announcement of Semifinalist||10th December 2022|
|Dell Scholars Announcement||16th March 2023|
It is only after the attainment of the beneficiary category, the students will be given selection. The students will need to make sure that they belong to the beneficiary category for which this scholarship is meant. This scholarship will be given to the students belonging to the under-served and lower-income family groups wanting to pursue full-time UG degrees.
The students will be given the selection only on the basis of beneficiary limitation that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarships. Each year around 500 students are awarded the dell scholarships which means a target of covering 500 scholars has been set up.
Dell Scholarship Amount
The students will be given scholarship amounts after carrying out the selection procedure. The rate of scholarship that will be granted to the students has already been fixed by the selection body. Each eligible beneficiary will be given or granted a scholarship amount of $20,000/-. This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
Rate Of Book Grant
Apart from awarding the scholarship amounts, the selected students will also be given or granted book grants for the stipulated duration. Book grants can be used by the student for purchasing books as per their curriculum. Selected students will be given a book grant of $500/-. This book grant will be given to the student for the duration of 4 years.
Dell Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship may cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Attendance Cost
- Loan Repayment
- Internship Stipends
Some other benefits offered to the scholars are as follows:-
- Personalized Multi Faceted Support
- Textbook Grants
Minimum GPA Cut-Off
The students will be given selection or the scholarship amounts on the basis of the minimum GPA cut-off secured by them that has been fixed minimum by the selection body. It is mandatory for all students to know that they will need to secure at least a 2.4 GPA in the last year’s examination in order to be considered eligible for getting this scholarship.
Benefits of Dell Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out college degree.
- Book grants can be availed by the students for the 4 years of duration.
- The students will be given access to various services.
- Students will be able to carry out bachelor’s degrees on a full-time basis.
- Selected students will be able to carry out studies at the University of Texas.
- One can apply online before 1st December 2022.
Features of Dell Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has launched the Dell Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to the citizens of the USA.
- Students belonging to underserved and low-income family groups will be given registration.
- A scholarship amount of $20,000/- will be given to the selected students.
- The students will be able to carry out a full-time Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Dell Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of the USA.
- He or she must belong to the underserved and low-income family groups.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from the University of Texas.
- He or she must have received a 2.4 GPA in the last year’s exam.
- The student must have submitted proof of financial needs.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Scholarship Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Admission Offer or Letter
- Standardized Test Scores
- ACT or SAT Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Dell Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- The applicant will need to open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the registration page where the details regarding the scholarship will get displayed.
- Read these details.
- Now fill out the form by entering the right and correct details under each section such as:-
- Personal InformationEmergency Contact InformationLogin InformationHigh SchoolCollege Readiness Program (CRP) – 11th GradeCollege Readiness Program (CRP) – 12th GradeTest ScoresTranscriptHome ResponsibilitiesWork ResponsibilitiesIncomeStudent Aid ReportHome & LifeFamily & HouseholdPersonal CharacterRecommender
- Acceptance of Terms
- Now click on the Print button.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to do login:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage where you will need to look up for Log In Button.
- Click on Log In button.
- Two options will get displayed on your screen:-
- Click on any one as per your requirement.
- After that, the login panel will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the asked login details.
- Now click on the Log In button.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the Dell Scholarship, the applicants can contact the below-mentioned Phone no, and Email ID for redressing their doubts:-
- Phone No:- 1-800-294-2039
- Email ID:- [email protected]