Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Devaraj Arasu Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | View Online Status & All Details |
The Department of Backward Class Welfare has launched the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship so that students belonging to the economically backward classes of society will be able to get the scholarship amounts for pursuing their higher studies. This scholarship has been actively supported by the Department of Higher Education. The students must belong to the BPL for getting the scholarship amount.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2023
Students belonging to the EBC categories can apply online under the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts provided to them directly to their relevant bank account numbers for pursuing or undertaking a current course of studies or degrees. The students will need to secure the minimum marks in the previous year’s exam for getting enrollment.
The Department of Backward Class Welfare has launched the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship considering the educational situations of those students who are not able to get paid their school or college fees because they belong to the Economical Backward Classes of society. Students pursuing PG will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/-.
Highlights Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Devaraj Arasu Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Backward Class Welfare|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students belonging to the EBC|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarship amount despite suffering from the financial instabilities|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary Category||Students of the EBC category|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||SSLC = Rs. 10,000/- |
II PUC = Rs. 15,000/-
PG = Rs. 20,000/-
Professional MA = Rs. 25,000/-
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Backward Classes Welfare Department, |
No.16D 3rd Floor Devaraja Arasu Bhavan Millers,
Tank Bed Area,
Bangalore – 560052
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship is to provide social security provisions to the students belonging to the EBC categories so that they will be able to pursue their studies without suffering from financial risks or difficulties. Students will be given a variable scholarship amount based on the class or course that they are pursuing.
Another objective of launching the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts to the Karnataka students holding the beneficiary categories of BC/EBC so that they will be able to get paid their course or education fees after getting the scholarships. Scholarship amounts ranging from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- will be provided to the students.
The student or scholar must belong to the beneficiary category for which this scholarship is meant. The students will be given the scholarship amounts on the basis of the category to which he or she belongs. The student must hold a domicile in Karnataka and he or she must belong to the community of EBC and BC.
List Of Covered Courses or Classes
The list of covered courses or classes are as follows:-
- II PUC
- Professional PG
Course Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each class or course are as follows:-
|Course or Class||Scholarship Amount|
|Second PUC||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Professional PG or MA||Rs. 25,000/-|
Course Wise Beneficiary Limit
The beneficiary limit set up for each course are as follows:-
|Professional PG Degree||500|
Securing 90% is Must
As this is already has been cleared that this scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the categories or EBC or BC categories and this is also to know that the previous year’s marks attained or scored by the student in the class 12th examination will also be taken into consideration. The student must have secured at least 90% marks.
Annual Income Limit
The course of study or degree undertaken by the student will not only sufficient for the student for getting the scholarship amount. The student will also possess the annual income limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary must be equal to Rs. 2,50,000/-.
The students will be selected on the basis of mentioned below parameters:-
- Beneficiary Category
- Financial Stability
- Merit Records or Excellence
- Annual Income Limit
The students who have registered themselves under this scholarship will get the scholarship amount based on their merit performance. The selection body will be delegated the task of examining the merit record or performance of the students. Then, the final beneficiary list will get prepared and the same thing will get uploaded to the portal.
Benefits Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship will provide social and economic welfare to the students belonging to the BPL categories.
- Students enrolled under class 12th, PG and Professional MA Degree will be given the scholarship amount for getting paid out their college or schooling fees.
- The students studying in class 10th will be given an amount of Rs. 10,000/- in the form of scholarships.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000/- will be provided for pursuing PG or MA degrees for the students.
- The students undertaking a Professional MA degree will be able to get an amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the form of a scholarship.
- Students who have secured a good academic record will be able to get the scholarship amount first.
- Around 2000 students will be able to get the scholarships.
- The students will need to apply online under the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship before the last date to apply online.
- An exciting scholarship amount will be offered to the students who have secured 90% marks in their previous year’s exam.
- Students will be able to explore their career and educational interests.
Features Of Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Backward Class Welfare has launched the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students belonging to the categories of EBC.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students for studying class 12th, PG degree and professional MA Degree.
- The main focus of this scholarship is to provide social security provisions and socio-economic welfare to the students belonging to the Backward Classes.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- who are enrolled under the SSLC will be given.
- A target of covering around 2000 students has been set up for each course.
- Students studying or pursuing PG degrees will be offered an amount of Rs. 20,000/- in the form of scholarships.
- Rs. 25,000 in the form of scholarships will be provided to the students for undertaking Professional PG or MA degree.
- The students who have scored 90% marks will be able to get faster registration under the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The students must belong to the backward class category.
- The student must have passed his/her SSLC from the government school.
- The marks in the SSLC exam must be 90%.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Bank account details
- Disability Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Valid SSLC certificate
Process To Apply Online Under Devaraj Arasu Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- Then click on the link to Head Office.
- The relevant contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Backward Classes Welfare Department,
- No.16D 3rd Floor Devaraja Arasu Bhavan Millers,
- Tank Bed Area,
- Vasantha Nagar,
- Bangalore – 560052
- Telephone Number:- 8050370006
- Email Id:- [email protected]