Einstein Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria | Einstein Fellowship Benefits & Features | Einstein Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Einstein Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Einstein Fellowship Check Age Limit & All Details |
With the active participation of the Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation, Einstein Fellowship has been launched so that the students undertaking research-based study in any field of study will be able to do so after getting the fellowship amounts provided to them. Accommodation allowance will be provided to the students covering 5 to 6 months.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Einstein Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up-to-date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
Einstein Fellowship 2023
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation have launched the Einstein Fellowship for awarding the fellowship amounts to students pursuing PhD or Research-Based degrees. After getting the fellowship amount, the students will be empowered or inspired for undertaking research in different fields of study. After the fellowship completion period, the students can also submit their project or research assignment to the foundation.
Einstein Fellowship has been launched by Einstein Forum for awarding fellowship amounts to the students for pursuing or undertaking research-based studies or degrees in any field of study so that they will be able to show their area of specialization after getting the fellowship amount. A Fellowship Amount of EUR 10,000/- will be provided to the students.
Highlights Of Einstein Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Einstein Fellowship|
|Launched By||Einstein Forum & Wittenstein Foundation|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry for Science, Research and Culture of the State of Brandenburg
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Einstein Forum Portal|
|Delegated Foundation||Wittenstein Foundation|
|Objective||To provide encouragement to the students for pursuing Ph.D. degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their research-based studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Europe|
|Student Category||Students carrying out research-based studies|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Eligible Degrees||PhD Degree |
|No. of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||EUR 10,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance |
|No. of Covered Allowances||8|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||15th May 2022|
|Residence Location||Caputh Summerhouse, Brandenburg|
|Office Address||Einstein Forum|
Am Neuen Markt 7
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Einstein Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Einstein Fellowship is to provide or award the fellowship amounts to the students so that they will be able to carry out their research-based studies or degree in the area of study or field in which they possess specialization skills. Students will also be given an accommodation allowance for residing for the duration of 5 to 6 months.
Another objective of launching the Einstein Fellowship is to encourage students to carry out research-based studies in any course of study or field. Students will be offered a fellowship amount of EUR 10,000/- for carrying out a Ph.D. degree. The project or research completed or undertaken by them will be submitted to the Einstein Forum and Wittenstein Foundation after its completion.
Rate of Fellowship
The fellowship amounts provided to the student are as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Fellowship Amount|
|Accommodation Amount||Fully Funded|
|Tuition Fee||EUR 10,000/-|
Last Date to Apply Online
The authorities of Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation have released and launched the last date to apply online under this fellowship so that the students enrolling on this fellowship will be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online under this fellowship is 15th May 2022.
The beneficiary who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be falling under the age group of 35 years.
Benefits of Einstein Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Einstein Fellowship will provide encouragement and motivation to the students for carrying out research-based studies.
- Accommodation Allowance will also be provided to the students for the duration of 5 to 6 months.
- Students who have received admission offers or letters will be given first preferences.
- Students will be able to get a fellowship amount of EUR 10,000/-.
- This fellowship will cover all the other expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies.
- The students will not have to leave their dreams in between.
- Students will be able to carry out their research.
- A traveling allowance will also be provided to the students for travel.
- One can apply online under the Einstein Fellowship on 15th October 2022.
- There will be an exploration of educational and employment opportunities.
Features of Einstein Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Einstein Forum has launched the Einstein Fellowship.
- This fellowship has been launched with the active participation of the Wittenstein Foundation.
- This fellowship has launched after getting approval from the European Government.
- Citizens of Europe countries will be able to apply online.
- Fellowships will only be provided to the students carrying out research-based studies in any field of subject or course.
- A fellowship amount of EUR 10,000/- will be provided to the students in the form of DBT mode.
- The age of the student or applicant must be equal to 35 years.
- Students will be given residing facility to stay in the Caputh Summerhouse situated in Brandenburg.
- The last date to apply online under the Einstein Fellowship is 15th October 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a European citizen.
- The applicant must hold a degree in the humanities, social science or natural sciences.
- The student must fall under the age group of 35 years.
- The applicant will need to carry out research in any field of study in which he or she possesses specialization.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this fellowship as per given below:-
- Curriculum Vitae or CV
- 2-page Project Proposal
- Two letters of Recommendation
Process To Apply Online Under Einstein Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Einstein Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- Scroll down the page to reach the bottom side of your homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Einstein Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number, fax number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Einstein Forum
- Am Neuen Markt 7
- 14467 Potsdam
- Telephone Number:- 0331-27178-0
- Fax Number:- 0331-27178-27
- Email ID:– [email protected]