Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
The Tata Capital Limited Company has launched the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship so that students belonging to the economically backward classes of society will be able to get the scholarship amount for pursuing their further studies. Only those students will be given scholarships who belong to the EBC communities. The student will need to apply before the last date for online form submission.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scheme. To get complete information about this scheme, read this article till the end.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023
Now the students who are pursuing pre and post-matric classes such as classes from 6th to 12th, Ug, Pg degree and diploma or polytechnic courses and also hold the beneficiary category of EWS can apply online under the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for getting the scholarship amounts. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks for getting the online registration.
For providing social security and social welfare to the citizens or students belonging to the EWS communities, Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship has been launched by the governmental authorities. Scholarships will be provided to the students studying in classes from 6th to 12th and the students holding UG, PG and Professional degrees.
Highlights Of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship|
|Launched By||Tata Capital Limited Company|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To secure the interests of the students belonging to the EWS communities|
|Benefit||Students will be given a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||EWS Category|
|Student Categories||Students from classes 6th to 12th|
UG to Professional Degree
|No. of Student Categories||2|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Fee Waiving %age||80% Fee Waiving|
|Seat Reservation For Girls||50%|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Selection Parameters||Academic or Merit Performance |
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st August 2022|
|Mobile Application||Tata Capital – Personal Loan|
|Phone Number||1860 267 6060|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is to provide social security and economic welfare to the students belonging to the EWS categories so that they will be able to undertake a higher course of study after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. For getting registration on a time, the students will need to apply online before the last date which is 31st August 2022.
Another objective of launching the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is to provide variable scholarship amounts ranging from Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- so that the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections will be able to carry out classes from 6th to 12th degrees or courses such as UG, PG and professional courses with the help of financial assistance granted to them.
This scholarship will only be provided to those students who belong to that beneficiary category which has been made mandatory to be belonging. The student must belong to the EWS category (Economical Weaker Section) and he or she must be pursuing classes from 6th to 12th and a UG degree and PG degree in the professional courses.
The following classes will be considered eligible for applying:-
|Class 6th||Class 7th|
|Class 8th||Class 9th|
|Class 10th||Class 11th|
Eligible Courses or Degrees
The following courses or degrees will be considered eligible:-
- Diploma Courses
- Polytechnic Courses
- Professional Courses
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
Class/Degree/Course Wise Fee-Waiving %age
The details of the fee waiving percentage arranged in the class-wise record are as follows:-
|6th to 10th||80%|
|11th to 12th||80%|
|Diploma or Polytechnic||80%|
Promotion of Education
With the help of this scholarship, the government has empowered many girls to carry out higher studies without thinking about their financial issues. This will also provide a stand or support to the girl to achieve their academic goals and ambitions. There are various opportunities that have been provided to the awardees of this scholarship such as financial assistance, mentorship, and career guidance. Many girls have been able to become self-reliant and self-independent.
The benefit of this scholarship is not only limited to financial assistance, mentorship, and career guidance but also the students have been provided with opportunities for career development by which they have been able to avail the on-the-job training facilities being provided to them. Students have been able to grow their professional career. Mentorship support provided to the students has acted as financial assistance, mentorship, and career guidance.
This scholarship has also provided empowerment to the women’s communities by which they are able to carry out or access equal opportunities to achieve their goals. The women after participating in this scholarship have been able to come out of the poverty circle and also have broken the stereotype that education is only for boys and that girls should not pursue higher studies. This will also address the gender inequality and gaps between the two genders.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each eligible beneficiary are as follows:-
|6th to 10th||Rs. 9,000/-|
|11th to 12th||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Diploma or Polytechnic||Rs. 15,000/-|
|UG degree||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Professional Degree||Rs. 50,000/-|
Securing Minimum Marks Is Must
The applicants or students will need to secure the minimum marks cut-off prescribed or ascertained by the selection body or authorized body. In case, the student is not able to secure that minimum mark then he or she will not be given any scholarship preferences so the student must secure at least 60% of the minimum marks in the last year’s exam.
Possessing Parental Annual Income Is Must
The applicants or students will need to possess the parental annual income prescribed or ascertained by the selection body or authorized body. In case, the student is not able to secure that income rate or slab then he or she will not be given any scholarship preferences so the student must possess a parental annual income of Rs. 4,00,000/-.
Seat Reservation For Girls
As per the provisions and norms issued by the government, the government has directed the concerned officials that 50% of seats will be reserved for the girls’ communities so that the girls’ students will be able to secure equal rights of opportunities in terms of scholarship allowance. Students belonging to the SC, ST, and Disabled (PWD) categories will also be given seat reservations.
Tata Capital Limited is the authorized body that has been authorized and selected for the successful implementation of this scholarship. This body has been selected so that a positive change in society by providing social security provisions to the students will take place. The area of work that comes under this body are as follows:-
- Skill Development
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Selection Procedure
For the selection of eligible beneficiaries, the selection committee will be hired. The selection committee will be given the task of selecting the eligible beneficiaries. After the selection, students will be informed of the conduction of the interview round. The final selection of the students will be based on the performance given by the student in the telephonic interview.
Selection Procedure Stages
The stages of the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Scrutinization of Application Forms
- Preparation of Beneficiary List
- Conduction of Telephonic Interview
- Scholarship Amount Disbursement Stage
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Awards
The scholarship awards provided to each eligible beneficiary is as follows:-
|6th to 10th||Rs. 9,000/-|
|11th to 12th||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Diploma or Polytechnic||Rs. 15,000/-|
|UG degree||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Professional Degree||Rs. 50,000/-|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Results
Whenever the results for this scholarship will get released, they will also get updated on the official website of this scholarship. The students can visit the official website in order to check their results. This will require a one-second visit to the site where the students will need to click on the relevant options and will need to enter the asked details on the required columns.
Enhancing Access to Quality Education
Scholarships act as a significant enabler for students from EWS backgrounds, granting them access to quality education that they might not have been able to afford otherwise. By removing financial barriers, scholarships open doors to educational opportunities that empower students to achieve their potential.
Reducing Educational Inequalities
EWS scholarships help bridge the gap between students from different socio-economic backgrounds, ultimately reducing educational inequalities. By providing equal educational opportunities to all students, regardless of their financial situation, we promote inclusivity and social cohesion. This fosters a more equitable society free from the shackles of poverty and discrimination.
Empowering EWS Students
The provision of scholarships not only promotes educational growth but also empowers EWS students in multiple ways. Financial assistance encourages them to pursue education with increased dedication and focus, knowing that their hard work will be recognized and supported. Scholarships also boost the confidence and self-esteem of students, encouraging them to aim higher and break the cycle of poverty.
Benefits Of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship will provide social security provisions to the students belonging to the EWS categories.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students in the form of financial help and support.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students studying in classes from 6th to 12th.
- Students undertaking UG, PG, and Professional courses will also be given slightly more scholarship amount as compared to the scholarship amount given or provided to the students of classes from 6th to 12th.
- A reservation of 50% will be provided to the students belonging to the SC, ST, Girls, and PWD candidates.
- Students pursuing professional courses will be awarded an amount of Rs. 50,000/-.
- An 80% fee waiver will be provided to the students.
- Scholarship amounts will get transferred to the bank accounts of eligible beneficiaries who have qualified or passed the interview round.
- One can apply online for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship before 31st August 2022.
- This scholarship amount will cover the major allowances.
Features Of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Tata Capital Limited has launched the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship.
- Both pre and post-matric students will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students belonging to the EBC or EWS communities.
- The students studying in classes from 6th to 12th at the schooling level will be offered scholarships to apply.
- At the college level, the scholarships will be provided to the students pursuing UG, professional, diploma or polytechnic courses.
- An 80% tuition fee will be provided to the student who has secured 80% marks in their examination.
- A Scholarship amount of Rs. 9000/- will be provided to the student studying in the classes from 6th to 10th.
- Students studying in the classes from 11th to 12th will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,000/-.
- The student will need to apply online under the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship before the last date which is 31st August 202.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The scholar must be a candidate from the EWS community.
- The applicant must be a student of classes from 6th to 12th.
- The students pursuing college-level degrees such as UG, polytechnic and professional degrees will also be given the scholarship amount.
- The student will need to secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
- The annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 4 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the student is mandatory
- PAN Card
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the EBC or EWS communities
- Residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-Declaration form
- Course fee receipt
- Working mobile number
- Active email address
- Proof of Admission
- Disability Certificate
Process To Apply Online Under Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicant will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- After that, the contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below phone number and Email ID:-
- Phone Number:- 1860 267 6060
- Email ID:- [email protected]