Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Apply Online & Registration Form | Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Check Coverage & Timelines | Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Check Features & Benefits | Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Check Offered Fields & Minimum Marks | Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Check Eligibility & All Details |
Now the Indian students will be able to carry out their Master’s degree after getting an online registration offered under the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships. Students will be given admission to the institutions situated or located in the USA. Students will also need to make sure that they have received admission offers from the USA empanelled universities. One can apply online before the last date.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2024 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
Students will be able to carry out Master’s or PG degrees in the offered fields of Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies; Economics; Environmental Science/Studies; Higher Education Administration; International Affairs; and International Legal Studies; after getting an online registration offered under Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships.
The United States-India Educational Foundation has launched the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships so that students wanting to pursue PG degrees in various fields will be able to carry out so after getting the fellowship amounts provided or awarded to them. The last date to apply online will be 17th May 2023. This fellowship will cover the major allowances.
Highlights Of Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
|United States-India Educational Foundation
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology Ministry of Education
|United States-India Educational Foundation
|To provide fellowships to Indian students for undertaking studies at US universities
|Students will be able to carry out their further course of studies
|Citizens of India
|Students wanting to pursue a PG degree
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|e-payment mechanism or PFMS System
|Form of Benefit
|Good Academic Record
|Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|Application Enrollment Deadline
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
|United States-India Educational Foundation
12 Hailey Road
New Delhi 110 001
Objectives Of Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
The major objective of launching the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships is to provide fellowship support in the form of financial help and assistance so that the students after receiving the USA institution letter will be able to carry out PG degree in the offered fields of study. Students will be given fellowship amounts to cover the expenses of their studies. The students will be urged to apply online before the last date.
Another objective of launching the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships is to encourage and inspire students to pursue master’s degrees or study in various offered fields from the USA empanelled institution. Students will be able to carry out higher studies. This will provide foreign exposure to the students which will make them empower to stand financially on their own feet.
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Last Date To Apply Online
|17th May 2024
|Conduction of Interview
|USIEF notifies the finalists
|Pre-academic Training in the U.S.
|Degree program begins
It is only on the basis of the beneficiary category that the students or applicants will be able to carry out studies after getting the fellowship amounts which will be given to them after shortlisting the eligible beneficiaries. Students will need to make sure that they hold Indian citizenship and that they are going to pursue a Master’s degree from the USA empanelled institutions.
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The students will also need to possess minimum marks cut off in order to get considered for getting the fellowship amounts after getting selected as well as registration. All those students who are going to get admission to the MA degree in the offered fields will need to make sure that they have passed the BA degree with at least 55% marks.
Offered Field of Studies
The list of offered field of study are as follows:-
- Arts and Culture Management
- Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies
- Economics; Environmental Science/Studies
- Higher Education Administration
- International Affairs
- International Legal Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women’s Studies/Gender Studies
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship Coverage
This fellowship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Monthly Stipend
- Visa Support
- Accident & Sickness Program
- Round Trip Economy Class Air Travel
- Professional Allowance
- Nine-month grant
- Dependent Allowance
- International Travel
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Selection Parameters
The fellows will be selected on the basis of mentioned below parameters:-
- Academic credentials
- Professional Ability
- Merit of the proposed Fulbright project
- Communication skills
- Commitment to the community or national service
- Need to conduct research in the U.S.
- Outcomes, Potential Impact, and Benefits
- Seriousness of Purpose
- Cultural Adaptability
- Ability to contribute as a cultural ambassador beyond his/her specific field of study
Important Points To Remember
Some important points to remember are as follows:-
- Submit only one application for the fellowship program during each competition cycle.
- Do not apply for different types of Fellowship grants within the same academic year.
- Avoid plagiarism in the application, as it will result in disqualification.
- Complete the application online.
- Apply for the fellowship before the specified last date.
- Do not submit any application prior to 7 February 2023.
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Global Exposure
This fellowship will only benefit the students in getting the fellowship awards but also provide them with global exposure. Fellowships provide students with a unique opportunity to experience global exposure. Studying in the USA exposes students to diverse cultures, perspectives, and ideas, enriching their personal growth and broadening their horizons.
Facilitation Of Networking Opportunities
This fellowship will also facilitate networking with peers, mentors, and professionals from around the world. These connections can lead to collaborations, career opportunities, and a strong professional network that spans continents. Students will be able to develop more and more interests in their studies, peer groups, and many more.
Contribution to Home Country
Upon completion of their Master’s degrees, fellowship recipients often return to their home countries armed with new knowledge and skills. This contributes to the growth and development of their nations, as they apply their acquired expertise to address local challenges and drive progress. In this way, students will be able to contribute investment to their nation.
Benefits Of Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out a master’s degree.
- There are various fields that will be offered to the students to pursue.
- Students will get exposure to US universities.
- This will enrich their personal growth and broaden their horizons.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
- This fellowship will also facilitate networking with peers, mentors, and professionals from around the world.
- Upon completion of their Master’s degrees, fellowship recipients often return to their home countries armed with new knowledge and skills.
- The students can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Features Of Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The United States-India Educational Foundation has launched the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships.
- This fellowship will be awarded to the Indian students only.
- Students must have received admission letters from USA universities or institutions to pursue an MA degree.
- There are various fields in which the students can undertake an MA degree.
- This fellowship will cover variable or major allowances.
- The last date to apply online will be 17th May 2023.
- Plagiarism in the application will result in disqualification from the selection process.
- Extensions and transfer of visa sponsorship will not be permitted.
- For more information, one can visit the official website.
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points to apply online for this fellowship:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The student must be pursuing an MA Degree after getting the admission letter.
- He or she must have passed the BA degree with at least 55% marks.
- The university must be located in the USA.
- The student must have acquired 3 years of minimum professional experience.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship are as follows:-
- Residential Certificate
- Research Proposal
- Academic Transcript
- Passport Copy
- English Language Proficiency Test Score (GRE and TOEFL)
- Summary Report consisting of 5000 words
- Progress Report
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships Apply Online
The applicant will need to follow the mentioned below points to get online registration under this fellowship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the link to Fulbright Fellowships.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the drop-down to Fellowships For Indian Citizens.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the link to Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships.
- A new page will be displayed.
- On the left side of your screen, various scholarship links will be displayed.
- Click on any one as per your choice of requirement or interest.
- A new page will appear displaying relevant details.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the section How To Apply.
- Click on the link to https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2023.
- You will get redirected to a new page.
- Look under the section to First-Time Users.
- Click on the link to Create An Account.
- The registration Form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the form as per the asked columns such as:-
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Then click on the Continue button.
- Then a new page will be displayed and filled as per the asked columns step by step.
- In this way, you will be able to get online registration.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for get the contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the tab to Contact Us.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
Submitting Feedback Form
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to submit the feedback form:-
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the bottom side of the screen.
- Click on the Feedback link.
- The feedback form will be displayed.
- Fill in each asked detail such as:-
- Office/Home Address
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Subject of Feedback
- Now click on the Submit button.
- Then your feedback will get submitted.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowships, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number, fax number, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- United States-India Educational Foundation
- 12 Hailey Road
- New Delhi 110 001
- Telephone Number:- +91-11-4209-0909/2332-8944
- Fax Number:- +91-11-2332-9718
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org