Gandhi Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Gandhi Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Gandhi Fellowship Check Offered Leadership Programs & All Details |
The Piramal School of Leadership has launched the Gandhi Fellowship so that the students undertaking fellowship programs will be able to get the fellowship amounts provided to them after getting online registration under this fellowship. The fellowship amount will be provided to the fellow in the form of a stipend getting transferred to their bank account number on the monthly basis.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Gandhi Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
Gandhi Fellowship 2023
All those students or fellows who want to carry out residential and professional basis programs for the development of their leadership skills can apply online under the Gandhi Fellowship. This fellowship will cover the major allowances spent on the side of the beneficiary. The fellowship duration will be 2 years consisting of 24 months.
The Piramal School of Leadership has launched the Gandhi Fellowship covering a monthly stipend of Rs. 14,000/- in the fellowship amount for the students who have passed the UG and PG degree falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years and now they have joined the leadership program. Students will also be given a phone allowance.
Highlights Of Gandhi Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Gandhi Fellowship|
|Known As||Gandhi Fellowship Scheme|
|Launched By||Piramal School of Leadership|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Piramal School of Leadership Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students who have passed the UG and PG degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students undertaking leadership programs|
|Age Group||18 to 26 Years|
|Eligible Degrees||UG Degree |
|No. of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Offered Leadership Programs||School Leadership Development Program |
District Transformation Program
State Transformation Program
Virtual Field Support (VFS)
|No. of Offered Leadership Programs||4|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Fellowship Amount||Monthly Stipend = Rs. 14,000/- Monthly |
Phone Allowance = Rs. 600/-
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance |
|No. of Covered Allowances||5|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Application Enrollment Deadline||31st March 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||Gandhi Fellowship|
|Office Address||91 Springboard Business Hub|
Pvt. Ltd., B-l / H-3, Mathura Rd,
Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
New Delhi, 110044
Objectives of Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Gandhi Fellowship is to provide fellowship amounts to the students on the basis of the leadership program joined them so that they will be able to assess, determine and invest in the aspects of nation-building. On a monthly basis transferral, the students will be able to get the fellowship amount in the form of a stipend.
Another objective of launching the Gandhi Fellowship is to encourage the students for joining the leadership skills so that they will be able to build up their leadership skills after getting the financial help and support provided by the Piramal School of Leadership. Fellowship amounts will be provided to the students on a monthly basis.
List of Covered Allowances
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- Maintenance Allowance
- Stipend Allowance
- Residence Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Phone Allowance
Rate of Fellowship
The fellowship amounts provided to the student are as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Fellowship Amount|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs. 14,000/-|
|Phone Allowance||Rs. 600/-|
The students will be selected on the basis of the beneficiary category to which they belong or which has been set up and fixed by the selection body. This fellowship amount will be applicable to the fellows falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years. The student must be holding UG or PG degree in any stream.
Piramal School of Leadership Profile
The profile details of this school are as follows:-
5 Core Leadership Skills
The 5 core leadership skills of this program are as follows:-
- Leading Self
- Leading On Ground Impact
- Leading People
- Leading Organizational Outcomes
- Leading Social Impact
List of Offered Leadership Programs
The leadership programs offered by this school are as follows:-
- School Leadership Development Program
- District Transformation Program
- State Transformation Program
- Virtual Field Support (VFS)
The lists of funding bodies are as follows:-
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
- Government of India (GoI)
- State Skill Development Missions (SSDMs)
The curriculum details of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Field Support||Classroom immersion|
|Leadership Curriculum||Community Immersion|
|Monthly Workshops and Seminars||Boot Campus|
|Kaun Banega The New Millionaire||Debriefs|
|Wellness Management||Private Dream Articulation|
|Monthly Meetings||Learning Journey|
Benefits of Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students will be inspired for undertaking leadership programs after getting the financial help and support offered under the Gandhi Fellowship.
- Students will be able to receive the fellowship amount in the form of a monthly stipend.
- Students will be able to analyze and generate their leadership skills.
- An amount of Rs. 600/- will be given or offered to the student in the form of a phone allowance.
- Students can enroll themselves under anyone out of the 4 offered leadership programs.
- There are around 1700 fellows admitted to the Piramal School of Leadership
- This school has covered around 25 states across India.
- Students will be able to get paid their fees.
- One can apply online under the Gandhi Fellowship by 31st March 2022.
- Students can fetch more information regarding this fellowship program after visiting the official website.
Features of Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Piramal School of Leadership has launched the Gandhi Fellowship.
- There are around 3 bodies delegated with the task of carrying out funding to this fellowship.
- The curriculum has already been uploaded to the portal.
- The Fellowship amount will be provided to the student on the monthly basis.
- A Fellowship amount of Rs. 14,000/- per month will be provided to each eligible fellow.
- The student must have PG or UG degree passed from an accredited university.
- The applicant or fellow must fall under the age group of 18 to 26 years.
- Piramal School of Leadership has offered 4 kinds of different leadership programs.
- The last date to apply online under the Gandhi Fellowship is 31st March 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The student must have UG and PG degrees.
- The fellow must be undertaking a fellowship program from the Piramal School of Leadership.
- The student must be falling under the age group of 18 to 26 years.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission Proof
- Fee Receipt
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Gandhi Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Gandhi Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website first of all.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the Menu Bar.
- Then, click on Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Gandhi Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address:-
- Office Address:-
- 91 Springboard Business Hub
- Pvt. Ltd., B-l / H-3, Mathura Rd,
- Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
- New Delhi, 110044