India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | India Fellow Social Leadership Program Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | India Fellow Social Leadership Program Registration & Login Portal | Check Age Limit & All Details |
Now the students belonging to the age limit of 20 to 30 years will be able to carry out leadership programs in the UG or Bachelor’s degree with the help of fellowship amounts provided under the India Fellow Social Leadership Program. Students will be given the fellowship amount on the basis of the region such as rural and urban areas.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding this program 2024 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024
The India Fellow Organization has launched the India Fellow Social Leadership Program for the students pursuing UG or BA degrees so that they will be able to secure the fellowship amounts. Students will be given the fellowship amounts in the form of a monthly stipend. The students will be selected through a telephone interview conducted by the selection body.
Fellowship amounts of Rs. 18,000/- and 22,000/- will be provided to the fellows living in the rural and urban areas under the India Fellow Social Leadership Program so that they will be able to get admission to the leadership program after getting financial help and support. The last date to apply online will be 15th November 2023.
Highlights of India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship
|India Fellow Social Leadership Program
|India Fellow Organization
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|India Fellow Portal
|To provide educational services to the students for pursuing leadership programs
|Students will be able to pursue their current studies
|Citizens of India
|UG Degree Holders
|20 to 30 Years
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of Benefit
|Rural Areas = Rs. 18,000/-
Urban Areas = Rs. 22,000/-
|Rural Areas & Urban Areas
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|1 Year (12 Months)
|Last Date of Online Form Submission
|15th November 2023
|Mode of application
East of Kailash,
Objectives of India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024
The primary objective of launching the India Fellow Social Leadership Program is to provide fellowship amounts to students belonging to the age group of 20 to 30 years so that they will be able to carry out leadership programs for the duration of 18 months on the basis of region or area to which they belong.
Another objective of launching the India Fellow Social Leadership Program is to provide a monthly stipend so that the students will be able to carry out workshops consisting of 15 days with the help of fellowship amounts. They may get placement in any region of the area in the field of thematic courses. One can apply online before the last date in order to get an online registration.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Fresh opening of application forms
|15th May 2024
|Last Date to Apply Online
|15th August 2024
List of Covered Areas
The lists of covered areas are as follows:-
- Rural Areas
- Urban Areas
Area Wise Fellowship Amount
The fellowship amount provided to each beneficiary as per area is as follows:-
This fellowship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Accommodation Allowance
- Mess Charges
- Traveling Charges
- Placement Facility
- Monthly Training Program
The student or beneficiary must fulfil the age limitations or age groups which have been set up by the selection body. It is mandatory for all the students to abide by the norms and regulations ascertained by the selection body. The student or applicant must fall under the age group of 20 to 30 years.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Selection Procedure
The students will be selected based on the selection procedure fixed or set up by the selection body. In the first step, the application forms will be scrutinized or verified by the selection body. Then the next round will be the conduction of a telephonic interview. After that, the students will be called for the written assignment and to carry out the in-depth conversation.
The lists of delegated selection parameters are as follows:-
- Verification or Scrutinizing Process
- Telephonic Interview
- Submission of Written Assignment
- Conduction of conversation
- Uploading of beneficiary list
Some offered facilities are as follows:-
- Monthly Stipends
- Training Program to join
- Access to Workshops
- Work Assignment
- Mentorship Support
- Placement Opportunity
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Duration
Selected applicants will need to carry out for this fellowship program for a fixed duration which has been fixed by the selection body for which the selected applicants or fellows of this program will need to discharge their roles & responsibilities. The maximum duration of this program will be 18 months for which they will be given monthly stipends.
Benefits of India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out their leadership-based programs after getting the fellowship amounts offered under the India Fellow Social Leadership Program.
- There will be variable financial assistance provided to the students based on the area to which they belong.
- The students who are living or residing in rural areas will be given financial assistance of Rs. 18,000/-.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 22,000/- will be given to the students living or residing in the urban areas.
- The students who fall under the age group of 20 to 30 years will be able to get active participation.
- This fellowship will cover the major allowances:- Accommodation Allowance, Mess Charges, Travelling Charges and Placement Facility.
- Students will also be offered mentorship and workshops for attending.
- Students will be able to get paid their fees.
- Students will be given inspiration.
Features of India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2024
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- India Fellow Social Leadership Program has been launched by the India Fellow team.
- This fellowship will be provided to both students residing in the areas of rural and urban places.
- A Fellowship amount of Rs. 18,000/- will be provided to the students living in rural areas.
- Urban Students will be given a fellowship amount of Rs. 22,000/- in the form of financial help and support.
- A beneficiary list will contain the names of students considered eligible for getting the fellowship.
- The students will need to go through the 5 selection stages to get selected as eligible beneficiaries.
- The age of the student must not be above 30 years and must not be at least below 20 years.
- Students will be selected on the basis of telephonic interviews.
- The last date to apply online under India Fellow Social Leadership Program is 15th November 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
India Fellow Social Leadership Program Eligibility Criteria
To apply online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- The age of the student must be between 20 to 30 years.
- The student or applicant must be undertaking a UG degree and this will also be applicable to the students who are there in the final year of BA.
- The student must have been admitted to the 18-month leadership program.
- The applicants must be ready to relocate to or settle in any part of the country.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Form
- Caste Certificate
- Self Declaration Statement
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under India Fellow Social Leadership Program
The students will need to follow the mentioned points or steps for getting online registration:-
- Visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Click on the Click here for form Link.
- The form will be displayed on your screen.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- First, read the shown instructions on your screen.
- Then fill in the asked detail in the asked columns such as:-
- EmailFirst NameLast NamePhoneDOBCityState
- Now fill in the other details with the help of tickmarks.
- Now click on the Next button and complete other formalities.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to get contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Then click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will be shown on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the India Fellow Social Leadership Program, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- First Floor,
- East of Kailash,
- Delhi 110065
- Telephone Number:- 9820382165
- Email Id:– firstname.lastname@example.org