SIA Youth Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | SIA Youth Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Duration | Check Syllabus & Selection Procedure | SIA Youth Scholarship Check Selection Parameters & Covered Allowances | Check Minimum Marks & All Details |
The Ministry of Education, Singapore has launched the SIA Youth Scholarship so that the students belonging to the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Nations) will be able to pursue a higher course of studies from the universities located in Singapore country. This scholarship will develop their communication and leadership skills. The students will be selected on the basis of the selection procedure.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding this scholarship such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up-to-date step-by-step procedures to apply online under this scholarship.
SIA Youth Scholarship
On an annual basis, the students will receive an amount of 2400 SGD who have received an admission offer or letter from the junior colleges of Singapore country for carrying out further studies under the SIA Youth Scholarship. This scholarship will cover the air ticket fare, settling allowance, school fees, and medical, and insurance allowance.
All those students who want to pursue studies from the Singapore colleges will be able to pursue so after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the SIA Youth Scholarship. The students will need to know that this scholarship will be applicable to the students belonging to the ASEAN Countries such as China and India.
Highlights of SIA Youth Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||SIA Youth Scholarship|
|Launched By||Ministry of Education, Singapore|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology |
Ministry of Education, Singapore
|No. Of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Objective||To provide higher studies to the students of ASEAN countries|
|Benefit||Students will be able to develop their communication and leadership skills|
|Applicable to||Citizens of ASEAN Countries|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||SGD 24,00/-|
|Scholarship Tenure||2 Years|
|Covered Allowances||Air Ticket Fare, Settling Allowance, School Fees and Medical, Insurance Allowance|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||5|
|Selection Parameters||Academic Performance, Selection Test Performance and Interview Test Performance|
|No. of Selection Parameters||3|
|Transferable Type||Annual Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||School Placement & Scholarship Brands, Ministry of Education, Singapore, |
1 North Buon Vista Drive,
Objectives Of SIA Youth Scholarship
The major objective of launching the SIA Youth Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students who want to pursue higher courses of studies from Singapore country universities but can’t be able to do so due high fee structure. For redressing this issue, the ministry has provided scholarship benefits to the students belonging to the ASEAN countries.
Another objective of launching the SIA Youth Scholarship is to provide some form of improvement and progress to the students so that they will be able to develop their leadership and communication skills. This will also put emphasis on the development of emerging other forms of life skills.
This scholarship will only be provided to that beneficiary who has been considered eligible to apply online which means the student must belong to that beneficiary for which this scholarship is launched. This scholarship will be applicable to students who belong to the ASEAN named (Association of Southeast Nations) countries.
The students will also need to show their academic excellence to the selection body or university in the form of proof by representing their mark sheets. It is mandatory for the students to secure or obtain at least 80% marks in the English subject. These marks will need to be secured by the student while passing the class 10th.
SIA Youth Scholarship Amount
The students will be given or offered the scholarship amounts on an annual transferal basis which means the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts only once time throughout the year. The rate of the scholarship will be 2400 which will be given to the students in the monetary currency of Singapore Dollars.
SIA Youth Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the mentioned below allowances:-
- Air ticket fare
- Settling Allowance
- School Fees
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance Allowance
SIA Youth Scholarship Duration
The students or scholars will be awarded the scholarship amounts for that period of time that has been set up or fixed by the selection body for the disbursement of scholarship amounts among the eligible beneficiaries. The students will be provided the scholarship amounts on a yearly basis for the duration of 2 years.
SIA Youth Scholarship Selection Procedure
The students will need to pass out the selection procedure for getting the scholarship amounts. The beneficiary list will be prepared on the basis of the Scrutinization of the student’s academic records. Then, the students will need to conduct the selection test which will be conducted soon in the Delhi location. Students passing this test will get nominated to the interview stage. Scholarships will be given to the students on the basis of interview performance.
The students will be selected on the basis of the selection parameters as per follows:-
- Academic Records
- Selection Test Performance
- Interview Test Performance
Selection Test Syllabus
The syllabus details of this test are as follows:-
- General Ability
- Mental Ability
- English Language
Benefits of SIA Youth Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher studies at Singapore Universities.
- The students of ASEAN Countries will be considered eligible.
- SIA Youth Scholarship will cover an annual allowance of SGD 2400.
- Students who have passed the selection procedure will get scholarships.
- This will develop the leadership and communication skills of the students.
- Students will also be given a medical and insurance allowance in order to meet the unforeseen cases in their life.
Features of SIA Youth Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Ministry of Education, Singapore has launched the SIA Youth Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable to the students belonging to the ASEAN Countries.
- Students will be given admission to the junior colleges of Singapore country.
- The student will be given a scholarship amount of SGD 2400/-.
- This scholarship will cover the Air ticket fare, settling allowance, school fees, medical and insurance allowance, etc.
- The scholarship duration or tenure will be 2 years.
- The students will need to pass the selection test and interview test.
SIA Youth Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the mentioned eligibility criteria for getting an online registration under this scholarship:-
- The student must belong to the ASEAN Countries.
- He or she must have received an admission offer or letter from the Junior Colleges of Singapore.
- He or she must have passed the class 10th.
- The students must have secured 85% marks in the English subject in the class 10th exam.
- The student must have taken birth between the years 2001 & 2003.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- DOB Certificate
- Marksheets of classes 9th and 10th
- Bank account passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under SIA Youth Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure to apply online under the SIA Youth Scholarship, as soon as any information will be launched regarding the application procedure, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned steps for getting contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Then, click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case if you have any doubts or questions regarding SIA Youth Scholarship, then you can contact the mentioned below office address and mobile number:-
- Office Address:-
- School Placement & Scholarship Brands,
- Ministry of Education,
- 1 North Buon Vista Drive,
- Podium Block,
- Singapore- 138675
- Mobile Number:- +65687222