Gargi Puraskar 2023-24 Apply Online & Application Form | Gargi Puraskar Check Amount & Last Date | Gargi Puraskar Check Benefits & Features | Gargi Puraskar Check Eligible Classes & Minimum Marks | Gargi Puraskar Check Eligibility & All Details |
Various female students have recently passed the class 10th and class 12th with good marks, keeping this thing in mind Gargi Puraskar has been launched so that the girls will be able to get or receive the rewards for exploring or showing such good performance in their studies. The girls can apply online before the last date.
Through this article, we will provide you with all types of information about the Gargi Puraskar 2023-24 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
A scholarship amount of Rs. 3000/- will be provided or awarded to the female students living in Rajasthan enrolling under Gargi Puraskar so that they will be able to get a reward for securing or passing class 10th with 75% marks. Girls will also be given an amount of Rs. 5000/- for securing good marks in class 12th. They will be urged to apply online before the last date.
The Balika Shiksha Foundation has launched the Gargi Puraskar so that the girl or female students will be able to receive a scholarship amount of Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/-. For this, they will need to make sure that they have secured at least 75% marks in the class 10th or class 12th examination at the time of passing this exam. The students can apply online before the last date.
Highlights of Gargi Puraskar
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Balika Shiksha Foundation
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|To provide rewards and awards to the girl students
|Girls will be able to pursue higher studies
|Citizens of Rajasthan
|Class 10th & Class 12th
|Annual Income Limit
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|50% to 60% marks in the previous year’s examination
|Amount of benefit
|Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/-
|One Time Payment
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode Of Application
Objectives Of Gargi Puraskar
One of the primary objectives of Gargi Puraskar is to recognize and honour the excellence of female students in their respective fields. It acknowledges their hard work, talent, and dedication, and provides a platform to showcase their achievements. By highlighting the accomplishments of these remarkable female students, this aims to inspire others and create role models for future generations.
Another major objective of launching the Gargi Puraskar is to provide financial help and support to the girl students in the form of scholarship amounts so that they will be able to carry out higher studies after getting the scholarship amounts being offered to them for showing good academic records or excellence in their studies. The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
The applicants or beneficiaries will need to make sure that they have attained the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched. This scholarship will only be provided or awarded to female students living in Rajasthan state who have passed the class 10th or 12th exam.
Gargi Puraskar Last Date
The students can apply online before the last date for online form submission because it will provide them with timely registration. Students will also be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online has not been released. Whenever it will get released you may apply online.
Gargi Puraskar Scholarship Amount
The rates of scholarship are as follows:-
The below-mentioned classes will be considered eligible:-
- Class 10th
- Class 12th
Minimum Marks Cut-Off
The students will also need to make sure that they have attained the minimum mark cut-off that has been made mandatory for the students to secure. The students will need to secure at least 75% marks in the last year’s examination. The eligible classes will be class 10th or class 12th.
Parental Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit of the student’s parents will also be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible students. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/-. So this will also be the main selection criteria that will be taken into consideration.
Benefits Of Gargi Puraskar 2023-24
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Receiving a Gargi Puraskar brings recognition and prestige to the awardee. It acknowledges their hard work, talent, and dedication, and highlights their achievements in front of a wider audience.
- It showcases real-life success stories and motivates others to pursue their dreams, overcome challenges, and reach their full potential.
- It allows awardees to connect with other accomplished individuals, experts, and influencers in their respective fields.
- This visibility can help in promoting their work, ideas, and initiatives to a wider audience.
- The scholarship provides financial assistance to girls, offering amounts ranging from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000.
- The scholarship encourages recipients to pursue higher studies by providing financial aid.
- The scholarship is exclusively for female students residing in Rajasthan who have passed class 10th or 12th.
- Class 10th and Class 12th students are considered eligible for the scholarship.
- One can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Features of Gargi Puraskar 2023-24
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Only female students will be given scholarships.
- The eligible classes will be class 10th or class 12th.
- Residents of Rajasthan will be given awards under Gargi Puraskar.
- Rs. 3000 for class 10th and Rs. 5000 for class 12th recipients will be provided or awarded.
- Students need to secure a minimum of 75% marks in their last year’s examination.
- The annual income limit will also be taken into consideration.
- The last date for online application submission is yet to be announced.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website
Gargi Puraskar Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to follow the below-mentioned eligibility criteria in order to apply online for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant must be a female student.
- She will need to secure at least 75% marks in class 10th or 12th class.
- Girls from all categories are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income limit must be Rs. 1 Lakh.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Girl’s Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate (native to Rajasthan)
- Passport size photo
- Annual Income certificate
- Bhamashah Card
- School-certified written document
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- 10th and 12th certificates from the Rajasthan Secondary Board Council
Gargi Puraskar Apply Online 2023-24
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the Gargi Puraskar. Whenever the application procedure is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Print Gargi Award / Balika Pratsakar Award Form
The applicants will need to follow the aforementioned points to print the application form:-
- Visit and go to the official website.
- Now look under Gargi Award/Girl Incentive Form (Year 2021-22,2022-23).
- Then click on the Print The Proof.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Fill the form with the required entries such as:-
- District Name
- Type of board
- Name of the student
- Roll No
- Please Enter Roll No
- Application No
- Click on the Print Certificate button.
- The form will be displayed.
In case if you have any queries or questions regarding Gargi Puraskar, then you can contact the below-mentioned mobile no and email ID:-
- Mobile No:- +91-6376248644
- Email ID:- email@example.com