GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Check Online Status & All Details |
The GEV Scholarship Fund Trust has launched the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Scheme so that the students will be able to get scholarships for pursuing their law studies from recognized universities or colleges. After getting scholarships, students will be able to pursue their legal studies without facing any financial difficulties. Rs. 2 lakhs will be provided to the student on the yearly basis.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2023
For providing awareness of legal studies among the students pursuing law education, the government has launched the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship so that the students will be able to get a scholarship amount of Rs. 2 lakhs per year for pursuing their legal studies. Students of UG and PG in the legal courses will be given scholarship incentives.
Students pursuing or studying UG and PG in the law field can apply online under the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Scheme for getting a scholarship amount for getting free of cost education services. Students can undertake or pursue legal courses of study in any college degree such as a UG degree and PG degree.
Highlights Of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship|
|Launched By||GEV Scholarship Fund Trust|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of law studies|
|Benefit||Students will get 100% fee reimbursement for pursuing their legal studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 2 lakhs per annum|
|Parental Annual Income||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Will be updated soon|
|Last Date to apply online||31st July 2022|
|Office Address||Dr. Goolam E. Vahanvati Scholarship Fund 115, |
Maker Chambers VI,
Mumbai 400 021
|Official Website||Will be updated soon|
Objectives Of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
The main objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those students who are pursuing their legal studies from relevant colleges or universities. This scholarship amount will cover the academic expenses and mentorship. An amount of Rs. 2 lakhs will be provided to the students on the annual basis.
Another objective of launching the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship is to provide scholarships to meritorious students who are pursuing their legal studies in the UG or PG degree belonging to the economically backward classes of society. Soon the government will organize career counseling sessions which will be conducted by lawyers for guiding the students.
The scholarship amount provided to the student will be based on the score or marks obtained by the student in his/her previous year’s exam. The scholarship amount provided to the student will be made on an annual or yearly basis. A scholarship amount of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum will be provided to the student for pursuing a BA or UG in legal studies.
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries
The list of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students pursuing LLM
- Students pursuing LLB
- Students applied for CLAT
- Students applied for LSAT-India
- Students pursuing AILET
- Students who have passed the Law Entrance Exam
The eligible beneficiaries will be selected based on scores or marks obtained by the students or his/her academic performance. Students belonging to the Economically disadvantaged sections will be given priority first. Documents submitted by the students will be verified or scrutinized by the concerned authorities. The beneficiary list will get uploaded on the portal based on the academic performance of the students.
Attaining 60% Marks Is Must
The students will need to ensure before applying online under this scholarship that they have scored minimum marks of 60% in their class 10th or 12th board exams which mean and implies that only those students will be able to get scholarship amount who have attained 60% in their class 10th or 12th board examination.
Mandatory Exams To Pass
The following exams will need to be passed out by the student:-
Last Date To Apply Online
The students or applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online for this scholarship before 31st July 2022. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration.
Annual Income Limit
The course of study or degree undertaken by the student will not only sufficient for the student for getting the scholarship amount. The student will also possess the annual income limit which has been fixed by the selection body. The annual income limit of the eligible beneficiary must be equal to Rs. 10,00,000/-.
Benefits Of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Meritorious students will be given scholarships for pursuing further studies in legal courses.
- Students will be able to pursue their studies in the legal field after getting a scholarship amount offered under the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the student for pursuing their post-matric class.
- Scholarships will only be provided to such students who are pursuing legal studies or education in their bachelor’s or master’s degrees.
- The academic performance of the student will provide the student with an advantage point for getting their name included under the beneficiary list.
- The beneficiary list will be prepared based on the academic or merit performance of the student.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum will be granted to the students.
- Students who have cleared or successfully passed the interview test will be considered eligible to get a scholarship amount under this scholarship.
- Students who have submitted all important documents will be able to avail of the benefits.
- A scholarship will be provided for 1 year.
Features Of GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The GEV Scholarship Fund Trust has launched the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched for providing scholarships to students pursuing legal studies.
- Only the students of UG or PG degree in the legal course will be considered eligible for getting a scholarship amount.
- An amount of Rs. 2 lakhs will be provided to the student in the form of a scholarship.
- The Mode of DBT will be used for transferring the scholarship amount to the student.
- A scholarship amount will be provided to the student for 12 months.
- Students will need to secure 60% of the minimum marks in the class 10th and 12th examinations.
- An interview will be conducted for the selection of eligible students.
- Students will be selected based on their merit or academic performance.
- The last date to apply online under the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship is 31st July 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The eligibility criteria to apply online under this scholarship are as follows: –
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The student must be pursuing a legal course or legal education in the UG or PG degree.
- Students pursuing LLB and LLM degrees will be given priority for applying.
- Students must have scored at least 60% of the minimum marks in the class 10th or 12th exam.
- The annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 10 lakhs.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Mark Sheets
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College
- Income Proof
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Dr. Goolam E. Vahanvati Scholarship Fund 115,
- 11th Floor,
- Maker Chambers VI,
- Nariman Point
- Mumbai 400 021
- Telephone number:- 011-430-92248