NMMS Exam 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | NMMS Exam Check Amount & Last Date | NMMS Exam Registration & Login Portal | Check Covered Subjects & All Details |
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the NMMS Exam for students having residency in the MP state. Students who have participated in the National Merit Cum Means Scholarship Exam will be given the scholarship amount after securing good marks or merit. This scholarship will be provided to the students of classes 9th to 12th.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the NMMS Exam 2023 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this exam.
NMMS Exam 2023
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched the NMMS Exam so that the students residing in Madhya Pradesh will be able to get financial help and support for pursuing further classes such as 9th to 12th after carrying out this exam. Students of class 8th can carry out this exam.
All those students who want to get financial help and support offered in the cash prize can apply online under the NMMS Exam after carrying out this exam which will cover the basic exam pattern consisting of MAT and SAT in their respective stages. The students will need to apply online before the last date for online form submission.
Highlights Of NMMS Exam 2023
The highlights of this exam are as follows:-
|Name Of The Exam||NMMS Exam|
|Full Form||National Merit Cum Means Exam|
|Launched By||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Delegated State||MP (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
Ministry of Human Resource Development
|No. Of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Madhya Pradesh State Education Portal 2.0|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for pursuing further classes|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get a scholarship amount|
|Applicable To||Citizens of MP|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, OBC & General|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Eligible Classes||Class 9th to Class 12th|
|No. Of Eligible Classes||4|
|Exam Stages||SAT & MAT|
|No. Of Exam Stages||2|
|Total Questions Asked||90|
|Exam Duration||1.5 Hours|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of Scholarship||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Duration||1 Year|
|Scholarship Renewal||60% to 70% marks in the previous year’s exam|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||22nd January 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)|
Objectives Of NMMS Exam 2023
The main objective of launching the NMMS Exam is to provide social security and socio-economic welfare and provisions to the students belonging to economically backward families and also studying in classes from 9th to 12th. Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on the class they student is undertaking.
Another objective of launching the NMMS Exam is to honor the students with scholarship amounts so that they will not lack enthusiasm and effort towards their studies after getting such kind of handsome amount of scholarship. State Educational Bodies will be delegated the task of carrying out the exam conduction process.
The timelines of this exam are as follows:-
|Last date to apply online||22nd January 2022|
|Availability of Admit Cards||February 2022|
|Conduction of Exams||18th February 2022|
|Releasing of Answer Key||March 2022|
List of Eligible Classes
The lists of eligible classes are as follows:-
|Class 9th||Class 10th|
|Class 11th||Class 12th|
NMMS Exam Stages
The stages of this exam are as follows:-
- SAT = Scholastic Aptitude Test
- MAT = Mental Aptitude Test
The exam syllabus of each stage are as follows:-
Stage Wise Exam Pattern
The exam pattern in each stage are as follows:-
|Stage||Total Questions Asked||Duration|
|SAT||90||90 (1.5 Hours)|
|MAT||90||90 (1.5 Hours)|
NMMS Minimum Marks Cut Off
The minimum marks to be secured in each exam stage are as follows:-
|SAT||SC/ST = 32% |
General = 40%
|MAT||SC/ST = 32% |
General = 40%
The scholarship amount will be provided to the student or eligible beneficiary in the form of a cash prize because this is based on the exam or test performance of the student. The one-time payment will be used for providing a financial incentives to the student. Students will be given a scholarship amount of Rs. 12,000/- on a yearly basis.
Some important information released by the government are as follows:-
- The applicants will need to fill out the application form completely.
- The students will advise following the instructions provided on the portal.
- The registration fee paid by the student will not be refunded.
- The student application form may also be rejected by the selection body if they have found any mistakes while scrutinizing the documents attached with the form.
List of Covered Subjects
The lists of covered subjects are as follows:-
NMMS Exam Timelines
The timelines of this exam are as follows:-
|Starting Date To Apply Online||3rd January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd January 2023|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Exam Date||Exam Date|
Annual Income Limit
The student’s annual income limit will also be taken into consideration whenever the selection body will start scrutinizing the application forms along with the documents affixed with it. The students will need to make sure that they have attained the annual income limit of Rs. 1,50,000/- and if it exceeds then they will get debarred from applying online.
NMMS Exam Answer Key
The answer key for the exam is usually available on the official NMMS Madhya Pradesh website within 15-20 days after the exam. Students can visit the website to find the answer key and estimate their score before the results are officially announced. The students can also visit the official website to know more.
Admit Card Entries
The entries contained in admit card are as follows:-
- Student Name
- Student photo
- Student’s scanned thumbprint
- Father’s name
- Roll number of the student
- Gender of the student
- Date of birth
- Exam centre details
- Exam date and time
- Exam duration
- Exam instructions
The list of ineligible beneficiaries is as follows:-
- Students from Kendriya Vidyalayas, JNVs, and Sainik schools
- Students from residential schools with boarding, lodging, and good education facilities
- Students studying in schools run by private institutions
Benefits Of NMMS Exam 2023
The benefits of this exam are as follows:-
- NMMS Exam will provide social security provisions to students belonging to financially backward families.
- Those students who are studying in classes from 9th to 12th will be considered eligible for applying.
- There will be no negative marking in case the candidate has selected the wrong answer.
- Students securing good marks in both SAT and MAT exams will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- A proper amount of time or duration will be provided to the students for conducting this exam.
- The students will be empowered for showing and expanding their skills, knowledge and aptitude.
- Students will be able to get stand on their own feet.
- The financial burden from the shoulders of students will get removed.
- The students can go through the syllabus of the NEST Scholarship for participating.
- Students will be able to get some form of reward for their good performance in their studies.
Features Of NMMS Exam 2023
The features of this exam are as follows:-
- The MHRD has launched the NMMS Exam.
- This scholarship will only be provided to students residing in the MP state.
- This scholarship will be given to the students undertaking classes from 9th to 12th.
- The one-time payment will be used for providing a cash prize.
- An amount of Rs. 12,000/- will be provided to the student.
- There will be 2 exam stages such as MAT and SAT.
- The students will also need to secure the minimum marks cut off which will be less in the case of students belonging to the SC and ST categories.
- Students will need to secure 40% aggregate marks in both stages.
- The students will need to apply for the MP NMMS Exam for getting timely registration.
- For getting more information, one can visit the delegated portal.
For applying for this exam, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The student must be a student of:-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
- The student must have paid the registration fee applicable for carrying out the registration process.
- It is mandatory for the students to secure 60% marks in the previous year’s exam.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this exam as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Phone Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under NMMS Exam
As this exam has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the NMMS Exam will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.