Goonj Urban Fellowship 2024 Apply Online & Last Date | Goonj Urban Fellowship Check Amount & Age Limit | Goonj Urban Fellowship Check Selection Criteria & Application/ Selection Process | Goonj Urban Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
To solve the issues of Urban Areas, the Goonj Urban Fellowship has been launched so that students who have just completed their graduation degree will be able to join this fellowship program. The students who have applied for this fellowship will be granted the fellowship in the form of monthly salaries. The fellows will be able to understand or analyze the core issues of urban areas.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Goonj Urban Fellowship 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Goonj Urban Fellowship
Students wanting to join urban campaigns after designating as a fellow can apply online under the Goonj Urban Fellowship in order to carry out this fellowship. The students will need to join the urban campaign for which they have been got a selection. This fellowship will be applicable to the age group of 21 to 30 years. The fellows can apply online before the last date to get timely registration.
Fellows will be able to develop or understand the issues of urban areas and will be able to contribute some form of solutions after getting an online registration offered under the Goonj Urban Fellowship. The students who have been selected as a fellow will be given or granted monthly stipends in the form of fellowship amounts.
Highlights Of Goonj Urban Fellowship 2024
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship
|Goonj Urban Fellowship
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|To provide fellowships to the students
|The students will be able to solve the problems of urban areas
|Citizens of India
|Students passing UG degree exams
|18 to 30 Years
|Mode of Transfer
|Form of Benefit
|Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 22,000/-
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
Objectives Of Goonj Urban Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Goonj Urban Fellowship is to redress the problems or issues of urban areas by organizing fellowships or campaigns which will attract various or numerous fellows to join. Students who have been selected will be given the position or rank of Fellow. The students will be appointed to various urban campaigns.
Another objective of launching the Goonj Urban Fellowship is to grant variable fellowship amounts in the form of monthly stipends to the fellows by which they will be able to carry out some salaries even after just being designated as a fellow. The students will get some form of working experience in the social field. One can apply online before the last date.
It is only after possessing or attaining the age limit or group, the students will be given a selection. The students will need to make sure that they have attained the specified educational qualification and age limit. The student must have completed the UG or Bachelor’s Degree by 31st July 2023.
Fulfillment of the beneficiary category is not the sole factor alone where the student will be selected but he or she will also need to attain the prescribed age limit. The students or fellows will need to make sure that they fall under the age limit of 21 to 30 years.
Goonj Urban Fellowship Amount
As is already cleared or mentioned the selected students will be given the fellowship amount in the form of monthly stipends. The rate of fellowship has already been fixed by the selection body. Hired fellows will be given monthly stipends of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 22,000/- depending on the city to which they have been appointed.
Goonj Urban Fellowship Duration
It is only on the basis of fellowship duration, the fellows will be given or granted the fellowship amounts so that they will be able to carry out their roles and responsibilities as a fellow. The duration of this fellowship program will be 12 months for which the selected fellows will be granted the fellowship amounts.
20 Days Leaves
The fellows who have been appointed to the delegated urban campaigns will not be liable just to carry out work without a holiday. But they will also be given leave so that they will also be able to avail the benefits of the holiday. If there is an urgency from the side of the fellows, then in this situation the fellows can avail of 20 days of leave per year.
The fellows will need to possess the below-mentioned selection parameters:-
- Learning and Unlearning
- Material management
- Leadership and problem-solving
- Public speaking and communication
Termination Of Goonj Urban Fellowship
The termination of the fellowship among the fellow will be definite in case he or she has left this fellowship in the middle of the duration without completing it. In such case, the fellow will get terminated; he or she will not be given any certificate of participation neither the fellow will be responsible for getting the monthly stipends.
The application process will be carried out in 4 stages mentioned below:-
- Submission of Online Forms
- Scrutinization of Online Forms & Documents
- Shortlisting of Students
- Conduction of Interview Round for the Final Selection
Benefits Of Goonj Urban Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- After the completion of the UG degree, the students will be able to join this fellowship.
- The selected fellows will be given monthly stipends depending on the city.
- Students will get a chance to join the urban campaigns.
- Selected fellows will be able to receive the fellowship amount for the time period of 12 months.
- Students gain practical experience by joining urban campaigns.
- Fellows enjoy a leave entitlement of 20 days per year, allowing for personal needs or unforeseen circumstances.
- This fellowship will offer a year-long opportunity for participants to make a meaningful impact in urban communities.
- The students can use the monthly stipends for any purpose.
Features Of Goonj Urban Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Goonj Organization has launched the Goonj Urban Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be considered eligible for the citizens of India.
- The fellows with an age limit of 18 to 30 years will be given a selection.
- A monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 22,000/- will be given to the fellows in the form of a fellowship.
- The application process involves four stages, including form submission, scrutiny, shortlisting, and interviews, ensuring a systematic selection process.
- Selection parameters emphasize qualities like learning and unlearning, material management, leadership, empathy, self-exploration, and effective communication.
- The last date to apply online will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Goonj Grassroots Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The students will need to possess the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have completed the UG degree.
- The student must possess or attain the age limit of 18 to 30 years.
- He or she must be fluent in speaking and writing/reading languages such as Hindi or English.
- The student must possess or attain the selection criteria.
Some of the important documents needed for applying online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Letters of Reccomendation
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Goonj Urban Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched no such information has been received regarding the application procedure required to apply online under Goonj Urban Fellowship using relevant social-networking resources. As soon as any information is released regarding the application procedure we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case of any queries and questions regarding Goonj Urban Fellowship, the applicants can contact the below-mentioned office address, phone no, and Email ID to redress their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- Sarita Vihar,
- New Delhi-110076
- Phone No:- 011-26972351
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org