GP Birla Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | GP Birla Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | GP Birla Scholarship Check Features & Benefits | GP Birla Scholarship Check Covered Allowances & Beneficiary Limitation | GP Birla Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The GP Birla Education Foundation has launched the GP Birla Scholarship so that the students will be able to continue their highest studies after the completion of class 12th studies. These selected students will be given scholarships on an annual basis which will cover the major allowances. Students will be advised the same to apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting rid of server hanging issues.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the GP Birla Scholarship 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
GB Birla Scholarship
There are various students who want to pursue higher studies after the completion of their class 12 studies but can’t be able to do so due to the high paying fee structure demanded by the relevant universities or colleges keeping this thing in mind GB Birla Scholarship has been launched which will provide scholarship to the student so that they will be empowered for continue or studies in various fields. Students can also approach this scholarship for pursuing professional courses.
The scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- on an annual basis will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries of the GP Birla Scholarship which will constitute the hostel fees as well as tuition fees and a one-time payment of book grant will also be granted to them so that the selected beneficiary will be able to bear the expenditure or expenses of book purchase. A target of covering around 100 students has been set up by the selection body.
Highlights Of GP Birla Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||GP Birla Scholarship|
|Launched By||GP Birla Education Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Gpbirlaedufoundation Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students of backward communities for carrying out higher studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarships for the continuation of their studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have passed the class 12th exam|
|Beneficiary Target||100 Students|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable|
|Covered Allowances||Hostel fees, Tuition fees, & Book grant|
|No of Covered Allowances||3|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||G.P. Birla Educational Foundation|
Attn: Chetan Agarwal
78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue,
|Phone Number||+91 8479915170|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of GP Birla Scholarship
The major objective of launching the GP Birla Scholarship is to award scholarships to the natives or residents of West Bengal so that they will be empowered for continuing studies in higher courses after completing or passing the class 12th study in any field. There are various courses that can be opened or undertaken by the student on the basis of the scholarship program. This scholarship will cover the tuition fees, hostel fees as well as book grants on an annual basis.
Another objective of launching the GP Birla Scholarship is to provide or award a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- so that the students who are undertaking higher courses, as well as professional courses, will be able to get some financial help in support for getting paid their education or admission fees. It has been measured that around 100 students will be able to take advantage as well as the benefit of this scholarship.
It is only on the basis of the beneficiary category that a student will be able to get registered on time for this scholarship. Before applying online for this scholarship the student will be required to know the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched. This scholarship will be applicable or considered eligible only to the residents of West Bengal who have just passed their class 12 studies and want to undertake professional as well as higher studies in various courses.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary target or limitation that the government forms power to sanction this scholarship amount to a large number of students means that only a limited number of students will be given access to carry out scholarships for undertaking studies. Around 100 students will be able to get scholarships as well as selection first which means a target of covering around 100 students has been set up for awarding scholarships.
GP Birla Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Hostel fees
- Tuition fees
- Book grant
GP Birla Scholarship Amount
The rate of scholarship that will be offered to the students are as follows:-
|Hostel & Tuition Fees||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Book Grant||Rs. 7,000/-|
GP Birla Scholarship Selection Procedure
It is only after carrying out or conducting the selection procedure that the students will be given selection as well as scholarship amount. The application as well as documents submitted by the students will be scrutinised or verified by the selection body and then their names will be shortlisted for carrying or conducting the interview round. The final selection of the students will be based on their performance in the interview round. Students who have passed or qualified for the interview test will be given the selection as well as a scholarship.
GP Birla Scholarship Last Date
It is also or always advisable to the students that they must apply online for any scholarship or scheme before the last date for online form submission for getting rid of server-hanging issues or secure timely registration. As the last date to apply online for this scholarship has not been launched or released by the selection body. Whenever it will get updated or launched we will update you through this article.
List Of Offered Courses
The list of offered courses are as follows:-
- Company Secretaryship
- Cost Accountancy
- Chartered Accountancy course
Parental Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit of the student’s parents or families will also be taken into consideration in the form of a selection parameter that will judge or evaluate the financial background of the student and whether the student’s family is sufficient to bear the education or admission fees of their children or not. The annual income limit of the student’s parent or family must be Rs. 3 lakh.
Benefits of GP Birla Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to carry out professional as well as higher courses.
- Applicants will not need to suffer from financial instabilities for getting paid their education or admission fees.
- The students will not have to become dependent on their families for seeking education or admission fees.
- This scholarship will also cover the book grant by which they will be able to bear the expenses of the purchase of books.
- One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date for online form submission for getting timely registration.
- Students who have passed the interview round will be get selected for carrying out the selection as well as the scholarship amount.
Features of GP Birla Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The GP Birla Education Foundation has launched the GP Birla Scholarship.
- This scholarship will only be provided to the residents or natives of West Bengal.
- Students who have passed the class 12th examination with 85% to 90% marks will be given access to scholarships.
- Students will be able to carry out professional as well as higher courses after getting a scholarship amount.
- On an annual basis, a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be given to the students.
- A book grant of Rs. 7,000/- will be given to the students for purchasing the books.
GP Birla Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a resident or native of West Bengal.
- He or she must have passed the class 12th examination while securing 85% to 90% marks.
- Now the students must enroll in higher courses or professional courses in various streams such as Arts, Science, Medicine, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Commerce, Company Secretaryship, Cost Accountancy, and Chartered Accountancy courses.
- The annual income limit of the student’s family must be equal to Rs. 3 lakhs.
The below-mentioned documents will need to be affixed to the application form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Proof of Admission
- Academic Certificates
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Apply Online Under GP Birla Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched no such information has been released with the help of various social networking sites regarding the application procedure to apply online for the GP Birla Scholarship. Whenever the application procedure will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Viewing Beneficiary List
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for viewing the beneficiary list:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage where you will need to click on the Result button.
- The names of students who have been considered eligible for getting scholarships will get displayed in the tabular form.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need first to visit the official website.
- Now you will need to click on the Contact Us option.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the GP Birla Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned below office address, phone number, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- G.P. Birla Educational Foundation
- Attn: Chetan Agarwal
- 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue,
- Phone No:- +91 8479915170
- Email ID:- [email protected]