Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Check Stipend Amount & Last Date | Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Check Benefits & Features | Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Check Duration & Age Limit | Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Government of Madhya Pradesh with the association of Tata Institute of Social Sciences has launched the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals so that the professionals will be able to carry out this program for the duration of 2 years. The professional or selected applicants will also be given or provided stipends. These stipend awards will be given to them on a monthly basis. One can apply online before the last date. Around 23 lakhs of children will get benefits.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals 2023 like purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process to apply online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this test, read this article till the end.
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
A target of covering around 52 professionals has been fixed who will be delegated with the task of carrying out the work of district administration. For this, they will need to apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals. This will help the Government of Madhya Pradesh to achieve foundational learning goals. One can apply online for this program before 21st May 2023.
For fostering and strengthening the implementation of Mission Ankur, Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals has been launched so that professionals will be selected or hired who will be able to contribute some form of work to this mission or program. These hired professionals will be offered chances to solve the complex challenges coming in the way of education policy. The duration of this program will be 2 years for which professionals will need to work upon.
Highlights Of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals 2023
The highlights of this program are as follows:-
|Name Of The Program||Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals|
|Launched By||Government of Madhya Pradesh with the association of Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To forbid the challenges of NEP 2023|
|Benefit||Education learning among students will get strenghtened|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who have passed the UG Degree|
|Age Limit||32 Years|
|Working Experience||9 or 18 Months|
|Minimum Marks Cut Off||55%|
|Total Expected Beneficiaries||52|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Form of Benefit||Stipend Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Transferrable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Program Duratioin||Program Duration|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st May 2023|
Objectives Of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
The major objective of launching the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals is to redress the issues or complex challenges coming in the way of the New Education Policy 2023 by indulging the active participation of the professionals. Around 53 professionals will be given this opportunity of resolving issues as well as challenges. Their work and efforts will be appreciated by awarding stipends on a monthly basis each month for a fixed duration or time period.
Another objective of launching the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals is to offer an auspicious opportunity to the students who have passed the undergraduate degree in any stream from any accredited university for indulging in the work of district administration. These applicants will be given a chance to work with District Collectors, CEO-ZP, and District Education Team which will put emphasis on progressing
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Timelines
The timelines of this program are as follows:-
|Starting Date To Apply Online||1st May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||21st May 2023|
|Case Study of Written Assignment||26th May to 31st May 2023|
|Conduction of Interview||19th June to 24th June 2023|
|Announcement of Eligible Beneficiaries||30th June 2023|
It is only on the basis of beneficiary categories that the students who are applying online for this program will be able to get online registration as well as selection. The students will need to make sure that they have possessed an undergraduate degree in any stream from an aggregated University. They must also have secured at least 55% marks in the exam of bachelors. They will also be bound to follow the age limit for which this program has been launched.
Solely fulfillment of the beneficiary category is not only the selection criteria but the students or the applicants who were going to apply online for this program will also need to possess or attend the age limit that has been ascertained as well as fixed up by the selection body. This program will be applicable to the students as well as applicants who hold the age limit of 32 years. Students who have fulfilled this age limit category or criteria will be able to get selection as well as training first.
Attainment of Working Experience Is Must
As we have already discussed the beneficiary category age limit, now the next category or selection criteria that will be taken into consideration at the time of making selections of the eligible beneficiary will be a working experience which entails that the applications are going applied online for this program will also need to possess some years or months of working experience. The applicant must have possessed or gone through the working experience of 9 or 18 months while carrying out his her college degree.
It is only on the basis of beneficiary limitation that the undergraduate degree holders will be given selection as well as roles and responsibilities. There are around 52 professionals who will be given selection which means a target of covering around 52 professionals have been fixed.
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Duration
The selected applicants who will be called professionals will need to work for this program according to their set of rules and responsibilities which has been assigned or delegated to them which means that it is based upon the duration or time period for which these selected professionals will need to work. The duration or time period of this program will be 2 years which this professional will need to carry out for this program.
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Stipend
It doesn’t mean if the applicant or professional is gaining working experience or a specific opportunity to join this program then they will not be entitled to carry or receive a stipend which must be given to them. According to this program, each and every selected beneficiary or professional will be given a monthly stipend till the completion of the program period or duration. An amount of Rs. 80,000 will be given to the beneficiary in the form of a stipend each month.
Offered Facilities or Services
The below-mentioned facilities or services will be offered to the applicants:-
- Certified Course
- Professional Development
- Mentorship Support
- Access to Seminars
The below-mentioned officials will be delegated to this program:-
- District Collectors
- District Education Team
Benefits Of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
The benefits of this program are as follows:-
- This program will try to resolve the issues as well as challenges coming in the way of new education policy.
- Students who have just passed their graduation will get an auspicious opportunity of exploring their careers as well as education.
- Students as well as applicants who have possessed the beneficiary category age limit as well as working experience will be able to get selection on time.
- Each month, the applicants or professionals will be entitled to receive monthly stipends.
- The applicants will be advised to apply online for this program before the last date for getting rid of the server hanging issues.
- Around 52 beneficiaries or professionals will be able to get benefits from this program because they will be provided with the right selection.
Features Of Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
The features of this program are as follows:-
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh with the association of Tata Institute of Social Sciences has launched the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals.
- This program will be applicable to the applicants or beneficiaries who have just completed their graduation in any stream from any accredited college or university.
- Applicants possessing the age limit of 32 years will be able to get selection on time.
- The duration of this program will be two years for which the hired or shortlisted professionals will need to carry out their delegated roles and responsibilities.
- Monthly stipends of Rs. 80,000 will be given to each and every eligible beneficiary or professional.
- The last date to apply online for this program will be 21st May 2023.
- For getting more information, when you can visit the official website or portal.
Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for getting online registration:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have passed the under graduation degree in any field from any accredited university or college.
- The applicant must make sure that he or she belongs to the age limit of 32 years according to the prescribed rules and regulations.
- He or she must possess working experience of 9 or 18 months while carrying out his basic college degree qualification.
The applicants will need to affix the below-mentioned documents:-
- CV or Resume
- Educational Certificates
- Working Experience Certificate
- Video SoP (YouTube Link)
- Bank Account Details
- Email ID
- Mobile No
Process To Apply Online Under Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting an online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button shown on the right-hand side of the screen.
- A new page will get displayed on the screen.
- Read the eligibility criteria details.
- Then, scroll down the page.
- Now click on the Apply Now button.
- After that, you will get directed to a new page.
- The details regarding the important documents along with the important entries that need to be filled will get displayed.
- After reading these details, click on the Next button.
- A new page will get displayed where you will need to place a tick mark as per the shown eligibility criteria.
- Once again, click on the Next button.
- Now you will need to enter your personal details such as:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Mobile NO
- State or UT
- Highest Qualification
- Now click on the Next button.
- Step-by-step, forms will get displayed on your screen to fill out.
- Fill it out and then submit it.
If there are any queries and questions coming to your mind regarding the Madhya Pradesh Nipun Professionals, then you can contact this email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org.