Green Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Green Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Green Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Green Fellowship Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
Fellowships will be provided to the fellows joining GYF program under the Green Fellowship by indulging or carrying out projects and activities for environmental preservation. A mentor will be given or allotted to each fellow. The fellow will need to complete this project within the stipulated amount of time. The Green Fellow will also have to report to the mentor or in charge after the completion of the ongoing project.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Green Fellowship 2023 like Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this fellowship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Green Fellowship 2023
For supporting to the policies of Delhi’s Environmental Governance, Green Fellowship has been launched so that the students going to apply for this fellowship will be able to invest in some form of contribution towards the preservation of forests and solid waste management and will also resolve environmental issues after getting the fellowship amounts.
The students who are undertaking college-level studies from recognized colleges situated in Delhi State can apply online under the Green Fellowship for receiving the fellowship amount. For this, they will need to join the Green Youth Fellowship Program and will also have to submit their participation in the ongoing program/ project/ campaign or activity under the supervision of the allotted mentor.
Highlights Of Green Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Green Fellowship|
|Known As||Green Youth Fellowship (GYF)|
|Launched By||Delhi Greens Organization|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Delhi Greens Portal|
|Objective||To provide awareness on the conservation and preservation of the natural environment|
|Benefit||Students will be able to the fellowship amounts|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Delhi|
|Student Category||UG or PG Degree Holders|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Offered Facilities||Mentorship & Paid Internship|
|No. of Offered Facilities||2|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable Fellowship Amount|
|Duration of Course||8 Months|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Registration||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||Delhi Greens|
Delhi – 110085,
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Green Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Green Fellowship program is to provide variable fellowship assistance to students who are pursuing college-level studies from colleges located in India. This fellowship will also make them capable of being aware of their greenery environment rights. Now the students will not have to suffer from financial instabilities.
Another objective of launching the Green Fellowship is to provide awareness of the conservation of the natural environment so that the students and scholars as well as youngsters will get inspired for preserving and observing the natural environment that surrounds them a lot. This will also inculcate the primary duties of a person being a citizen of India.
Green Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Beginning of Selection Procedure||April of the subsequent year|
|Recruitment||August of the subsequent year|
For applying online under this fellowship, the student or scholar applying for this fellowship must belong to that beneficiary category that has been set up by the selection body or authorized body delegated with the task of carrying out the selection procedure. It is mandatory for all the students that must have passed their class 10th or 12th from the recognized government-aided school.
The fellows or Green Youth Fellows will be given the allotted task in the ongoing project/Campaign or activity for the stipulated amount of time for which will be awarded the paid internship and other rewards. The fellows will need to carry out this program for the duration of 8 months from the ongoing August month to the following March month.
Offered Internship Programmes
The list of offered internship programs are as follows:-
- Project Internship
- Organizational Internship
- Academic Internship Programme
- Summer Online Internship Programme
Some Important Information
Some of the important information which has been issued for the students are as follows:-
- The students can get mentorship from the assigned mentor.
- After the completion of this fellowship, the students will be given the certificate.
- Students can direct contact the director in case of any queries or complaints.
- The students will need to maintain harmony and cordial relations with the other staff members of Delhi Greens.
List of Offered Facilities
Some of the offered facilities are as follows:-
- Paid Internship
List of Offered Rewards
The following rewards will be offered to the Green Youth Fellows:-
- Academic Conferences
- Ecotours and Expeditions
- Publishing Platforms
Mandatory Fields To Be Filled
The following are the lists of fields that are mandatory for filling in the registration form:-
- Language Skills
- Current Occupation
- Work Experience
Benefits of Green Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The students will not need to suffer from financial instabilities for getting paid out their admission fees.
- Green Fellowship will provide variable financial assistance to the students.
- Mentorship and paid internship will be provided to the fellows carrying out campaigns.
- Students will get aware of the conservation of the natural environment.
- This will preserve the natural environment.
- This will provide employment to unemployed youth.
- This will also preserve the education rights of the students.
- Students will be able to explore educational as well as employment opportunities for themselves.
- Students or scholars who have applied before the last date of the online registration form under the Green Fellowship will get timely registration.
- This will also clean and clear the city from air pollution.
Features of Green Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Government of NCT of Delhi has launched the Green Fellowship.
- This fellowship program will be operated or run by the Delhi greens a non-profit organization.
- This fellowship will only be provided to students who are carrying out educational opportunities from recognized colleges, in other words, we can say that this fellowship will be applicable to students carrying out college-based courses.
- The main focus will be to achieve environmental harmony and sustainable development along with their regular course or job.
- Along with the internship and mentorship rewards, the fellows will also be offered some more rewards such as summits, conferences, courses and academic conferences to join.
- The applicants who have to join this program will be called or known as Green Youth Fellows.
- The duration of the running project or campaign with which the fellows are associated will be 8 months.
- Various projects or initiatives are running with the association of Delhi Greens Organisation for preserving the rights of the natural environment.
- The students or applicants will be urged or advised to apply online under the Green Fellowship before the last date of online form registration.
- For getting more information regarding this fellowship, the students or scholars need to go through the official website.
Those applicants who have to apply online for this fellowship will have to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria:-
- The student or applicant must belong to citizenship in India.
- The student must have passed class 11th or 12th from a recognized government-aided school.
- Now the student must be undertaking or pursuing college-based courses such as under graduation and post-graduation from a University located in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
- The student must not have any gap in the educational background.
Some of the important documents required to apply online for this fellowship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Working Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
Process to Apply Online Under Green Fellowship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting online registration under this fellowship:-
- Visit the Official Website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Go down the page.
- Click on the link to Green Youth Fellowship Application Form.
- The application form will get downloaded.
- Now fill this form digitally and then convert this form into a PDF form.
- After that, send to the email Id that has been specified or provided on the form above the instructions provided to the portal.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Get Involved option.
- Now click on the link to Contact.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- You can go through the contact details displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Green Fellowship, then you may contact these mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Delhi Greens
- Second Floor,
- Sector 7,
- Delhi – 110085,
- Telephone Number:- +91-8586-924-429
- Email Id:- [email protected]