International Publishing Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | International Publishing Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | International Publishing Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
With the active participation of the British Council and Art X Company International Publishing Fellowship has been launched so that the publishing professional residing in India and UK country will be able to carry out this fellowship after showing their talents, skills and aptitude in the publishing work. Fellowship amounts will be provided to the fellows on the monthly basis.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the International Publishing Fellowship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this fellowship.
International Publishing Fellowship 2023
Facilities such as reciprocal study trips, featuring masterclasses, network opportunities, and professional updating will be provided to the UK and Indian Publishing Professionals applying online under the British Council International Publishing Fellowship. Each eligible fellow will be given a monthly stipend for carrying out this fellowship program. Fellows will be selected on the basis of their previous year’s experience.
For redressing the areas of concern in the translation publishing ecosystem in both the countries such as UK and India, International Publishing Fellowship has been launched so that the publishing professional residing in both UK and India countries will be able to utilize it to further work on developing their areas of interest in the translation industry.
Highlights Of International Publishing Fellowship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||International Publishing Fellowship|
|Known As||British Council International Publishing Fellowship|
|Launched By||British Council|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||British Council Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to Indian and UK Students|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out their further course of studies|
|Applicable To||UK and Indian Citizens|
|Beneficiary Category||Students receiving admission forms from UK university|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Renewal||Work Experience|
|Fellowship Transferral||Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis|
|Covered Allowances||Visa Costs|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Enrollment Deadline||Updated Soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Youtube Channel||British Council India|
|Office Address||British Council Division|
British High Commission
17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives of International Publishing Fellowship 2023
The primary objective of launching the International Publishing Fellowship is to address and redress the areas of concern in the translation publishing ecosystem in the United Kingdom and India country by indulging the active participation of freelancers and publishing professionals residing in the UK and India. A fellowship amount will be provided to them consisting of various facilities.
Another objective of launching the British Council International Publishing Fellowship is to conduct a professional-based development program among British and Indian Publishing Professionals so that they will be able to carry out similar stages of the career of their life after applying for this fellowship. This will build the translation coffer in the publishing house.
List of Beneficiary Category
The lists of the beneficiary category are as follows:-
- Indian Students
- UK Students
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The lists of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Publishing Professional
International Publishing Fellowship Deadline
The last date for online form submission for the year 2022 was 20th March 2022 for receiving the application forms for the candidates enrolling in the year 2022. Now the new year 2023 has arrived, the last date to apply online for this scholarship this year has not been updated yet. Whenever it gets updated, we will update you.
International Publishing Fellowship Winners
The winners of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Sarah Braybrooke
- Hélène Butler
- Sarabjeet Garcha
- Riddhi Maitra
- Yogesh Maitreya
- Alice Mullen
- Raman Shresta
- Tamara Sampey-Jawad
- Molly Slight
- Leonie Lock
- Rahul Soni
- Bijal Vachharajani
Some of the offered facilities are as follows:-
- Programme of Publisher and Agent visits
- Market Presentations
Last Date To Apply Online
The selection body or the concerned body has launched or released the last date of online form submission so that the students or scholars will be able to get online registration under the International Publishing Fellowship before the last date for getting rid of the server hanging issues. The last date to apply is 20th March 2022.
This fellowship amount will cover the following allowances:-
- Visa Costs
- Local Transfers
- Travelling Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
The fellows will be selected on the basis of mentioned below selection criteria:-
- Understanding and prior experience
- Current and Potential projects with Translation
- Geographical and longest stick distribution of applicants in both the countries
- Commitment to identify and work and on an opportunity for future projects between India and UK
Possessing Minimum Experience Is Must
The fellows or professionals will be selected for carrying out this fellowship-based professional development programme on the basis of selection criteria and the minimum years of experience attained or possessed by them. Freelancers must have 5 years of experience in the translation ecosystem and the Publishing Professionals must have 5 years of experience in translation publishing.
The lists of offered facilities are as follows:-
|Study Trips||Master Classes|
|Professional Updating||Network Services|
Benefits of International Publishing Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- International Publishing Fellowship will provide financial assistance to both Indian and UK students.
- Indian students or beneficiaries will be able to get foreign exposure.
- Both UK and Indian professionals will be considered eligible for applying.
- Various services or facilities will be offered to the students for availing.
- A fellowship amount will be provided to them consisting of various facilities.
- Fellows who have passed the selection procedure and have attained the selection criteria will get the fellowship amounts.
- This will build the translation coffer in the publishing house.
- Students who have applied before the last date will be able to get rid of the server hanging issues.
- One can apply online under the International Publishing Fellowship before 20th March 2022.
- Students will be able to explore educational and employment opportunities.
Features of International Publishing Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The British Council has launched the International Publishing Fellowship.
- This fellowship has been launched with the active participation of the Art X Company.
- This fellowship will be provided to freelancers and publishing professionals.
- The fellow must belong to the UK and Indian country.
- Attaining a minimum of 5 years of working experience is a must for both freelancers and publishing professionals.
- This fellowship will cover major allowances such as accommodation allowance, traveling allowance and local transfers.
- Various student services and facilities will be provided to the student.
- The last date to apply online under the International Publishing Fellowship is 20th March 2022.
- Students will also be given Master Classes and Networking Services.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be an Indian or UK country resident.
- The student must be pursuing a degree or studies from a UK impanelled university.
- The applicant must have secured or obtained 5 years of publishing experience.
- In the case of the freelancer, the freelancer must have obtained 5 years of experience.
- The beneficiary must acquire some knowledge in the translation ecosystem.
- The applicant must have some English Language Proficiency.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship are as given below:-
- Cover Letter
- IELTS Score Copy
- IELTS Test Report Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- GRE or TOEFL
- Transcripts Copies
- GRE Proof
- Admission Offer or Letter
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Process To Apply Online Under International Publishing Fellowship
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the International Publishing Fellowship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting the contact details on the portal:-
- First of all visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the Contact Us Button.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the International Publishing Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- British Council Division
- British High Commission
- 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
- New Delhi – 110 001
- Telephone Number:- 0120-4569000
- Email Id:- [email protected]