Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024 Apply Online & Application Form | Features & Benefits | Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Check Certificate & Selection Procedure | Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Check Age Limit & Internship Duration | Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has launched the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship so that the students who are pursuing UG/PG/Diploma in the fields of zoology, wildlife management, Botany, and law will be able to carry out or join the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship program for gathering some work experience in the fields of wildlife crime control.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this internship. To get complete information about this internship, read this article till the end.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship
Now the applicants will be able to familiarize themselves with the issues related to wildlife & the functioning of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau after joining the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship. The internship will be carried out during the winter and summer vacations of the colleges. The interns will also be given the internship certificate after the completion of the internship programme.
Applicants or students pursuing college degrees will be offered a chance to get work experience under the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship. The selected interns will need to carry out the delegated task or work under the strict supervision of the head. The interns will not be paid any stipend or remuneration for carrying out this internship.
Highlights Of Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship
|Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship
|Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
|To provide work experience to the students of colleges
|Applicants will be able to familiarize themselves with the wildlife crime control
|Citizens of India
|Form of Benefit
|NIC (National Information Centre)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
|Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
IInd Floor, Trikoot-I
Bhikajicama Place, New Delhi – 110066
Objectives Of WCCB Internship
The major objective of launching the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship is to provide an opportunity for college degree-pursuing students by which they will be able to familiarize themselves with the issues related to wildlife crime & the functioning of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau. The interns will need to collect & consolidate data on wildlife crimes.
Another objective of launching the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship is to assist and advise the customs authorities in the inspection of the consignment of flora & fauna which will facilitate the coordination and universal action for wildlife crime control. Selected interns will need to join their internship project in the five regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Jabalpur.
The applicants will need to possess the beneficiary category to get an online registration. This internship will be provided to students who are pursuing UG/PG or Diploma courses in the fields of zoology, wildlife management/Conservation, Botany and law, etc possessing the age limit that has been ascertained by the selection body.
The interns will also need to attain the specified age limit as per the setup or fixed age limit & regulations because it will play a vital role in their selection. The age of the selected intern must not exceed 30 years or it must be equal to 30 years.
Nature Of Work
The interns will need to carry out roles as intern based on the nature of the work delegated to them. He or she will need to collect & consolidate data on wildlife crimes. Interns will need to carry out their roles and responsibilities under the strict supervision and directions of the Head of the Department.
Internship Office Locations
The interns will need to join anyone out of the below-mentioned office locations:-
- Delhi Office
- Kolkata Office
- Mumbai Office
- Chennai Office
- Jabalpur Office
Certificate of Internship
The interns who are carrying out their internship training will also receive a certificate of Internship after the successful completion of their internship duration. This certificate will be given to them based on their work performance. This certificate will be issued by the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau. Before this, the interns will need to submit a report on the completion of the internship.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Selection Procedure
The selection of eligible interns will be carried out by the Selection Committee who will be hired by the Additional Director. The student’s academic performance or records will be considered by the Selection Committee. The decision that will be taken by the selection committee will be final and will be bound to be followed by the interns.
WCCB Internship Duration
There are 2 phases or rounds in which the internships will be conducted and the hired interns will carry out their nature of work. Internships will be conducted during the winter and summer vacations of the college; May or June month and December or January months. The internship will start at the beginning of the month and will end on the last date of the month.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Last Date
The students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online for this intenrship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it is released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
The WCCB internship program offers opportunities in various disciplines related to wildlife conservation and law enforcement. These disciplines include:-
- Wildlife Crime Investigation
- Wildlife Forensics
- Legal and Policy Research
- Capacity Building and Training
- Intelligence and Analysis
Interns will have the chance to work closely with experienced professionals in their chosen discipline, gaining practical knowledge and skills that will be valuable for their future careers.
The WCCB has established training centers across India to provide interns with hands-on training and practical experience. These centers are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and resources to ensure a comprehensive learning environment. Some of the prominent training centers include:-
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Training Center, New Delhi
- Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Training Center, Kolkata
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Training Center, Chennai
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Training Center, Mumbai
Interns will have the opportunity to work at one of these centers, depending on their chosen discipline and availability.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, interns will receive a certificate from the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau. This certificate will serve as recognition of their participation and the skills they have acquired during their internship. The certification can be a valuable addition to their resume and can enhance their prospects in the field of wildlife conservation and law enforcement.
An internship with the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau can open up various career opportunities for individuals interested in wildlife conservation and law enforcement. Some of the potential career paths include:
- Wildlife Crime Investigator
- Forensic Scientist specializing in Wildlife Crime
- Policy Analyst in Wildlife Conservation
- Wildlife Law Enforcement Officer
- Researcher in Wildlife Crime Prevention
These career opportunities can be with government agencies, non-governmental organizations, research institutions, or international organizations working in the field of wildlife conservation and law enforcement.
Important Terms & Conditions
Some of the important terms and conditions that need to be undertaken by the interns are as follows:-
- The selected interns will not be given any monthly stipend during the internship period.
- The intern may get terminated at any time by the WCCB without giving or stating such reasons for the termination.
- The interns must sign an undertaking.
- Job assurance is not final or fixed.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship: Roles and Responsibilities of an Intern
Internships provide valuable opportunities for students and young professionals to gain practical experience in their chosen field. For those interested in wildlife conservation and law enforcement, an internship with the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) can be a rewarding and educational experience. In this blog post, we will explore the roles and responsibilities of an intern at the WCCB.
Research and Analysis
As an intern at the WCCB, one of your primary responsibilities will be to conduct research and analysis on various wildlife crime-related topics. This may include studying wildlife trafficking trends, analyzing case studies, and researching laws and regulations related to wildlife conservation. Your research findings will contribute to the development of strategies and policies to combat wildlife crime.
Data Collection and Management
Interns at the WCCB play a crucial role in collecting and managing data related to wildlife crime. This may involve gathering information from various sources, such as law enforcement agencies, wildlife conservation organizations, and research institutes. You will also be responsible for organizing and maintaining databases to ensure easy access to relevant information for the bureau.
Support in Investigations
Interns may have the opportunity to support ongoing investigations conducted by the WCCB. This could involve assisting in the collection of evidence, analyzing forensic reports, and preparing reports for the investigating officers. While interns may not have direct involvement in field operations, they play a vital role in supporting the investigative process.
Outreach and Awareness
Another important responsibility of an intern at the WCCB is to contribute to outreach and awareness initiatives. This may include creating educational materials, organizing workshops or seminars, and participating in awareness campaigns. By engaging with the public and raising awareness about wildlife crime, interns play a crucial role in fostering a sense of responsibility towards wildlife conservation.
Interns are often tasked with providing administrative support to the WCCB. This may include tasks such as organizing meetings, preparing agendas, and maintaining official records. By assisting with administrative duties, interns contribute to the smooth functioning of the bureau and gain valuable experience in managing office operations.
Interns at the WCCB may have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies and guidelines related to wildlife crime control. This could involve conducting research, analyzing existing policies, and providing recommendations for improvement. By actively participating in policy development, interns contribute to shaping the future of wildlife conservation efforts.
Training and Capacity Building
The WCCB places a strong emphasis on training and capacity building. As an intern, you may have the opportunity to participate in training programs and workshops conducted by the bureau. These sessions aim to enhance your knowledge and skills in wildlife crime control and provide you with valuable insights into the practical aspects of the field.
Benefits Of Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to carry out internships to seek work experience.
- The interns who have completed their internship training will be given the Certificate of Internship.
- The interns will be able to familiarize themselves with the issues related to wildlife & the functioning of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau.
- This networking can open doors to future career opportunities and collaborations.
- You will gain practical knowledge in areas such as data analysis, research, report writing, policy formulation, and public awareness campaigns. These skills will be valuable assets in your future career.
- Your work will help in the prevention and detection of wildlife crimes, thereby safeguarding endangered species and their habitats.
- One can join this internship during winter or summer vacation in the delegated months.
- Students who have provided their academic records will be given first preferences.
- Shortlisted students will be selected for the internship program.
Features Of Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau has launched the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship.
- This internship is also known as the WCCB Internship.
- This invaluable experience will provide you with practical skills and knowledge that can be applied to future endeavours.
- This diverse range of tasks ensures that you gain a comprehensive understanding of wildlife crime control and conservation efforts.
- These connections can be instrumental in building a strong professional network and receiving mentorship from individuals who are passionate about protecting wildlife.
- The students who are pursuing UG/PG or diploma courses in the fields of zoology, wildlife management, Botany, and law will be considered eligible to apply online.
- This internship will be conducted in 2 phases; winter and summer vacations.
- A certificate of Internship will be provided to the interns after the completion of their internship training.
- The selection procedure will be carried out by the selection committee.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the interns:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be pursuing UG/PG or diploma courses in the fields of zoology, wildlife management, Botany, and law.
- His or her age must be 30 years.
- The student must not be doing private or government jobs.
Some of the important documents needed to apply online for this internship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter
- Educational Certificates
Process To Apply Online Under Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2024
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for applying online:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the link to the Internship Programme shown on the left-hand side of your screen.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link to the Application Form (PDF).
- The PDF will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on the Download button.
- Print this form.
- Now fill out this form and attach the required documents.
- Then, send this form via post to the office address of WCCB.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned steps for getting contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship, then you may contact these mentioned Office Address, Phone No, and Email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
- IInd Floor, Trikoot-I
- Bhikajicama Place, New Delhi – 110066
- Phone No:- +91-11-26182484
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org