Israel Government Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Israel Government Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Israel Government Scholarship Check Scholarship Duration & All Details |
With the active participation of the Isreal Government and MHRD, Govermnment of India Israel Government Scholarships has been launched so that the Indian students falling under the age group of 30 years will be able to pursue research/specialization and short summer courses from those universities approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Israel Government Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Israel Government Scholarship 2023
Now Indian students holding the age limit of 35 years can pursue research or specialization degrees in Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Business Management, Mass Communication, etc. after applying online under the Israel Government Scholarships. This will provide them with the scholarship amount for the duration of 8 months.
Now the students can pursue research-based studies & in Short Term Courses from universities approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education after getting or applying online under the Israel Government Scholarship. Students who have been considered eligible will be given the scholarship amounts for the duration of 8 months.
Highlights of Israel Government Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Israel Government Scholarship|
|Known As||Israel Government Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Israel|
|Collaborated By||Central Government (MHRD)|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Sakshat Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students who want to pursue studies in Israel|
|Benefit||The student will be able to pursue their current studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students receiving admission offers or letters from the Israel Universities|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fees|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Uncovered Allowances||Accommodation Allowance|
|No. of Uncovered Allowances||3|
|Offered Courses||Research-Based Training|
Short-Term Courses (Hebrew Language and Literacy Course)
|No. of Offered Courses||2|
|Scholarship Components||Partial Scholarship |
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives of Israel Government Scholarship 2023
The primary objective of launching the Israel Government Scholarship is to provide the scholarship amounts to students from India so that they will not lack or lose their dreams of pursuing further or research-based studies from the Israel universities empanelled for providing admission to the students. This scholarship will cover the major allowances such as tuition fees, monthly allowance and health fees.
Another objective of launching the Israel Government Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts in the form of financial help & support to the students so that they will be inspired for pursuing research-based studies and short-term courses from the Israeli universities empanelled or approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education.
The beneficiary or scholar must belong to that beneficiary category which has been fixed or set up by the selection body for the selection of an eligible beneficiary. Indian students will be considered eligible. They must receive an admission offer or letter from the Israeli University for undertaking degrees in the offered field of studies.
The PG or PhD degree holder who is going to apply for this scholarship will need to make sure that the age limit possessed by them is as per the age limit or group that has been specified by the selection body which means the applicant must be equal to 35 years.
List of Covered Allowances
The allowances covered in this scholarship amount are as follows:-
- Tuition Fees
- Monthly Allowance
- Health Allowance
List of Uncovered Allowances
The allowances uncovered in this scholarship amount are as follows:-
- Accommodation Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
The components of scholarship are as follows:-
- Partial Scholarship
- Full Scholarship
The scholarship amount that will be provided to the student will be fixed or specified for the stipulated amount of time that has been set up by the selection body. The students will be able to receive the scholarship amount provided or disbursed by the selection body for the duration of 8 months.
Offered Field of Studies
The following field of study will be offered to the students:-
|Comparative Study of Religions||Middle East Studies||Hebrew language and literature|
|History of the Jewish people||Agriculture||Biology|
|Mass Communication||Environment Studies||Chemistry|
The courses offered are as follows:-
- Research-Based Training
- Short-Term Courses (Hebrew Language and Literacy Course)
The students will be selected by the selection body hired by the government for the selection procedure. MHRD will start screening the application forms submitted by the students. Students who have received an admission form or letter from the QS World Universities Ranking will be considered eligible. Shortlisted students will be verified by the MHRD.
Israel Government Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Benefits of Israel Government Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students receiving admission letters from the Israeli government will be given the scholarship amounts offered under the Israel Government Scholarship.
- Students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts for the duration of 8 months.
- Preferences will be given to those students who have received admission letters.
- Shortlisted students will be given the scholarship amounts after carrying out the verification process.
- Students of 30 years of age can apply online as per the age limitations set up by the selection body.
- Students will be able to get enrollment under any one field of study out of the 12 offered fields of study.
- Scholars will be able to get or receive this scholarship amount for the time period of 8 months.
- Both partial and full scholarship coverage will be availed by the students.
- One can apply online for the Israel Government Scholarship before the last date.
- Students will be offered 2 choices of courses for applying or getting admission.
Features of Israel Government Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Government of Israel has launched the Israel Government Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of the MHRD.
- Indian students will be given the scholarship amounts.
- The student must be pursuing or undertaking PG or MA degree.
- Both research-based studies and short-term courses will be offered to the students for pursuing.
- The age limit of the student or scholar must be equal to 35 years.
- There are 2 components of this scholarship; partial and full scholarship.
- The student will not be given accommodation, transportation and travelling allowance.
- The students will need to apply online for the Israel Government Scholarship before the last date of online form submission for getting rid of server hanging issues.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must belong citizenship in India.
- The age limit of the student or scholar must be equal to 35 years.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from Israel University.
- The applicant must be pursuing a research/specialization in the relevant field of studies that has been considered eligible for applying.
- The student must secure proficiency in English Speaking.
- The applicant must have opted for Chemistry/Agriculture/Biotechnology/Biology /Environment Studies /Business Management /Economics /Mass Communication subject in the main course of the degree.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Passport Size Photograph
- Academic Records
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Health Certificate
- Letter of Acceptance
Process To Apply Online Under Israel Government Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Israel Government Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points to do login into the portal:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Relevant options will get displayed on your screen.
- Click on any one as per your choice of requirement.
- Then enter the asked details.
- After that, click on the Login button.
- You will get the login to the portal.