Japanese Scholarship Apply Online & Application Form | Japanese Scholarship Benefits & Eligibility | Japanese Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Japanese Scholarship Portal Login & Registration | Japanese Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
For providing scholarships to students for further studies, the Government of Japan has launched the Japanese Scholarship Scheme so that the students who hope to receive UG, PG, and Doctoral studies in Japan country will be able to pursue it. They will need to possess proficiency in the English language. 100% fee reimbursement will be provided to the meritorious students.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about MEXT Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Japanese Scholarship 2023
For providing 100% fee reimbursement to students holding good academic records, the government has launched the Japanese Scholarship so that the students dreaming of pursuing education in another country will be able to pursue it. Students pursuing UG or PG will be considered eligible for getting scholarship assistance.
Japanese MEXT has launched the Japanese Scholarship so that they will be able to provide financial or educational support to students who want to pursue their UG, PG, Doctoral, and training studies and will be able to complete them after getting scholarship assistance. Students holding good academic records will be given 100% fee reimbursement.
Highlights Of Japanese Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Japanese Scholarship|
|known as||MEXT Scholarship|
|Launched By||Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)|
|Delegated Fields||Education, Culture, Science & Sports|
|No. of Delegated Fields||4|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing higher education in Japan|
|Benefit||100% fee reimbursement will be provided on the monthly basis|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Age Limit||17 to 35 Years|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Records|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Scholarship Amount Duration||3 to 5 Years|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Plot No. 4&5,|
New Delhi 110021
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Japanese Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Japanese Scholarship is to provide scholarships to International Students for undertaking studies at Japanese Universities who received an admission offer or letter. With the help of scholarships, they will be able to carry out other expenses such as traveling, eating meals and accommodation also.
Another objective of launching the Japanese Scholarship is to assist students with the scholarships for pursuing their further studies at Japan University for pursuing an MA or Ph.D. degree. Variable scholarships will be provided to the students. Students will be given the scholarship amounts on the monthly basis.
Covered Student types
The list of covered student types are as follows:-
- Research Student
- UG Student
- College of Technology Student
- Specialized Training College Student
- Japanese Studies Student
- Young Leaders’ Program Student
- Teacher Training Student
List Of Covered Courses
The list of covered courses are as follows:-
- Training Based Courses
Course Wise Age Limit
The age limit for each course candidate are as follows:-
|Course||Schooling Age Limit|
|UG||17 to 25 Years|
|PG||16 or 18 Years|
The scholarship amount provided to each degree holder are as follows:-
|UG Degree||¥120,000 yen per month|
|PG Degree||¥147,000 yen per month|
|PhD Degree||¥148,000 yen per month|
The duration of each course of scholarship amount are as follows:-
The rate of scholarship that has been fixed for the disbursement among the eligible candidates will be provided as per the scholarship transferal guidelines. The students will be awarded the scholarship amounts on a monthly basis. The scholarship amount will be varying but the transferral will be same for all degrees.
List of Covered Allowances
The allowances covered for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Preparatory Allowance
- Stipend Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation Allowance
Selection Procedure Stages
The stages of the selection procedure are as follows:-
- Submissions of application forms
- Conduction of Written test
- Conduction of Interview test
- Disbursement of scholarship amounts
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) acts as a core institution established for providing student education to the students undertaking education courses in Japan country. JASSO works on providing educational support to students pursuing higher education or studies. Student life as supported by JASSO is also undergoing unprecedented changes.
Support For International Students
The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) was established by the Japanese Government so that the students who want to pursue UG or other higher courses from the EJU will be able to receive it. Students will need to possess or attain excellent language skills and some basic academic abilities for studying at this institution.
Benefits Of Japanese Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to pursue their further studies after getting registration under the Japanese Scholarship Scheme.
- 100% fee reimbursement will be offered to the meritorious students.
- Students will be able to get a monthly stipend for living in Japan.
- Financial assistance of ¥120,000 yen per month will be given to the students for undertaking UG degree.
- The duration of the scholarship amount provided to the UG students will be from 4 to 5 years.
- Students holding a Ph.D. degree will be given a scholarship for 4 years.
- The educational qualification of the student will determine the course of duration for providing a scholarship amount to the student.
- Applicants who possess excellent communication in English speaking or writing will have the advantage to get faster registration under the Japanese Scholarship.
- Lakhs of students will be able to fulfill their dreams of pursuing higher or further studies.
- Students will not have to compromise on their study dreams.
Features Of MEXT Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Japanese Government has launched the Japan Scholarship.
- This will apply to the students who want to pursue UG, PG, Ph.D. and other higher courses from Japan.
- The educational qualification of the student will determine the course of duration for which the scholarship amount will be provided to him/her.
- The age limit of the student must be between 17 years to 35 years.
- A scholarship amount of ¥120,000 yen will be provided to the students undertaking UG degrees from Japanese Universities.
- Students undertaking a PG degree or MA course of studies will be given a scholarship amount of ¥147,000 yen on the monthly basis.
- The scholarship amounts will be granted for the duration of 4 years to the students pursuing PhD degrees.
- The scholarship amount which will be provided to the student will cover the major allowances.
- Stipends will also be provided under the MEXT Scholarship to the students on the monthly basis.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned-below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must have proficiency in the English Language.
- Students from all countries will be considered eligible for applying.
- This scholarship will e provided to students who are pursuing UG, PG and Ph.D. degrees.
- The student must belong to the age limit of 17 to 35 years.
- The student must have received an admission offer or letter from the Japanese University.
- The student must belong to that student type which has been fixed for the selection.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Japanese Scholarship Application Form
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- Photocopy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume attested copy
Process To Apply Online Under Japanese Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to apply for this scholarship:-
- In the first step, you will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Click on the menu bar.
- Now click on the link to Education.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link to Study In Japan.
- A new page will be shown on your screen.
- Click on the link to Japanese Government Scholarships.
- Now you will land on the new page.
- Here are some instructions and details about the scholarships that will get displayed on your screen.
- Go through the details and do as per mentioned.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Japanese Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and contact number, email Id:-
- Office Address
- Plot No.4&5,
- 50-G Shantipath,
- New Delhi 110021
- Contact Number:- +91-11-4610-4610
- Email Id:- [email protected]