Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence Check Eligible Degrees & All Details |
The SERB Body has launched the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence so that the faculty members or teachers working in publicly funded institutions such as IITs, IISc, IISERS, National Institutions, and other Central Universities will be able to get the fellowship amounts. There will be a promotion of areas of research in science and engineering.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024 such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under this fellowship.
Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
Science and Engineering Research Board has launched the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence to provide financial help and support to faculty members or teachers working in universities, colleges, academics and institutions. An amount of Rs. 60,000/- will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries for carrying out basic research. This amount will be provided to them on an annual or yearly basis.
For promoting the work of basic research and research work, Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence has been launched covering a fellowship amount of Rs. 60,000/- Per Annum which will be provided to the teachers working in academies, colleges, institutes, etc. This will be applicable to the teachers of IITs, IISc, IISERS, National Institutes and some Central Universities.
Highlights Of Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence
|SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board)
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
Ministry of Science & Technology
|SERB Act, 2008
|IITs, IISc, IISERS, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR labs, other central institutions & Central Universities
|To provide financial help to the teachers carrying out basic research
|There will be an adoption of the best management systems
|Citizens of India
|Teachers of universities, colleges, academics and institutions
|Areas of Research
Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|Form of Benefit
|Amount of benefit
|Research Fellowship Amount = Rs. 60,000/- Per Annum
Research Grant = Rs. 5,00,000/- Per Annum
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|1 Year (12 Months)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Will be updated soon
|Mode of Application
|Science and Engineering Research Board 3rd & 4th Floor, Block II,
New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi – 110 016
Objectives Of Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
The main objective of launching the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence is to provide financial help and support to the teachers of IITs, IISc, IISERS, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR labs, other central institutions and central Universities so that they will be able to carry out their basic research in the science and technical fields.
Another objective of launching the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence is to promote the adoption of research in academic institutions, research and development laboratories, industrial bodies and other government entities. With this, the SERB will be able to build up the best management systems in the areas of promotion and basic research.
TARE Fellowship Last Date
Since this fellowship is new, there’s no information yet on the deadline for application. The authorities haven’t announced the last date or enrollment details. Students applying for this fellowship need to wait for further updates. Keep an eye out for announcements from the fellowship committee.
TARE Fellowship Coverage
This fellowship covers the following mentioned allowances:-
- Fellowship Amount
- Research Grant
Rate of Fellowship
The fellowship amount details of this program are as follows:-
|Rs. 60,000/- Per Annum
|Rs. 5,00,000/- Per Annum
List of Delegated Bodies
The bodies delegated with the SERB are as follows:-
- ICMR labs
- Central institutions
- Central Universities
The SERB has also applied some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for the fellowship amount. The age of the beneficiary must be 45 years and he or she must have a PhD degree in Science or MS/MD Degree in Medicine or an M.Tech Degree in Engineering.
List of Eligible Degrees
The following degrees will be considered for getting the application enrollment:-
- PhD Degree
- MS Degree
- MD Degree
- M.Tech Degree
Areas of Research
The lists of areas of research are as follows:-
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
- Himalayan Glaciology
- Engineering Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Minimum Required Attendance
The fellows or faculty members/beneficiaries will need to possess the minimum attendance about the eligibility criteria of this fellowship. The research project should be completed within the required attendance record which is mandatory to follow. Each fellow or beneficiary must possess 90 days of minimum attendance record.
TARE Fellowship Selection Procedure
The fellows or beneficiaries will be selected based on a selection procedure fixed by the selection body for the selection of eligible beneficiaries. The research proposals submitted by the fellows will need first to be evaluated by the selection body and then the same will be scrutinized based on the scientific merit of the proposal.
Benefits Of Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Teachers will be able to carry out their basic research after getting the financial help and support offered under the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence.
- Teachers or faculty members will be able to receive an amount of Rs. 60,000/- on a monthly basis.
- After the completion of the research project, a Research Grant will also be provided to the teachers.
- There will be the promotion of the adoption of basic research.
- SERB will be able to develop some standards and systems of global practices in the areas of basic research.
- Both teachers and faculty members working under the IITs, IISc, IISERS, NITs, CSIR, ICAR, ICMR labs, other central institutions and central Universities will be given the fellowship amount.
- This will also facilitate the mobility of faculty members working in the universities or colleges.
- One can apply online under the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence before the last date.
- Teachers or beneficiaries holding an age of 45 years will be given the first preferences.
Features Of Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Board of Science and Engineering Research has launched the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence.
- This fellowship is also known as TARE.
- This fellowship amount will be provided to both teachers and faculty members working in the Central/State Universities or colleges.
- On an annual basis, a fellowship amount of Rs. 60,000/- will be provided to each eligible beneficiary.
- A Research Grant of Rs. 15 lakhs will be provided on an annual basis.
- Teachers or applicants holding Ph.D. Degrees in MS/MD or M.tech will be considered eligible for participation.
- The applicant must fall under the age group of 45 years.
- The last date to apply online under the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence Eligibility Criteria
To apply online under this fellowship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The age of the applicant must be equal to 45 years.
- He or she must be a teacher or faculty member of Central/State University or College.
- This fellowship will only be applicable to the Ph.D. Degree holders in the MS/MD or M.Tech.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Biodata of the applicant (under the user profile section)
- Certificate from the Investigator
- Endorsement certificate
- Endorsement Letter
- CV of the Mentor
- Category certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Joining report
- Mandatory 90 days attendance certificate by the end of the financial year
- Plagiarism Undertaking
Process To Apply Online Under Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence 2024
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Look under the section to Other Links.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details mentioned on your screen.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Teachers Associateship for Research Excellence, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Science and Engineering Research Board
- 3rd & 4th Floor, Block II,
- Technology Bhawan,
- New Mehrauli Road
- New Delhi – 110 016
- Telephone Number:- 011-2655 2199
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org