Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | Kotak Kanya Scholarship Check Amount & Covered Allowances | Kotak Kanya Scholarship Check Annual Income Limit & Selection Procedure | Kotak Kanya Scholarship Check Offered Fields & Ineligible Beneficiaries | Kotak Kanya Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Kotak Education Foundation has launched the Kotak Kanya Scholarship so that the girl students who have just passed the class 12th exam will be able to get or receive the scholarship amounts in order to pursue higher studies after getting admission. The rate of scholarship amount will be Rs. 1,50,000/-.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The scholarship amount of Rs. 1.5 lakh will be provided to the girl students belonging to the underprivileged communities under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship so that they will be empowered for carrying out further studies or education after getting the scholarship amounts. This will bring some women empowerment among the girl entities.
Now the girls will be able to pursue UG degrees in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialized Commerce, Finance, and Computer courses or professional courses after getting the financial help and support offered under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship. This scholarship will cover tuition fees, living fees, learning device fees, book allowances, etc.
Highlights Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Kotak Kanya Scholarship|
|Launched By||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Kotak Education Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the girl students for pursuing further studies|
|Benefit||Girls will get higher studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Girl Students|
|Offered Fields||Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer|
|No. Of Offered Fields||7|
|Selection Parameters||Merit Record & Annual Income Limit|
|No. Of Selection Parameters||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Device Learning, Stationery & Book Allowances|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||5|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the degree completion|
|Transferable Type||Yearly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Kotak Education Foundation,|
Off Sion-Trombay Road,
Opposite Deonar Bus Depot,
Deonar, Mumbai – 400088
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Kotak Kanya Scholarship is to redress the financial issues of the girl students so that they will be able to carry out further studies after getting the scholarship amounts. The students will be given or offered the scholarship amounts in the one-time payment system.
Another objective of launching the Kotak Kanya Scholarship is to provide or offer a scholarship amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- to the girl students who have passed the class 12th with 85% marks so that they will be able to get paid their course fees for pursuing in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance, and Computer.
Delegated Funding Bodies
The following are the funding bodies of this scholarship:-
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
The students or applicants will need to attain the beneficiary category for getting the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will only be provided or applicable to the girl students belonging to financially backward families. The students must be a citizen of India residing in any state and have passed class 12th.
The following beneficiaries will be considered ineligible to apply online:-
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group
- Children of employees of Kotak Education Foundation
- Children of employees of Buddy4Study
The students will need to attain excellent academic records or marks in order to get or receive the scholarships. The girl students must have secured or scored 85% marks in the board examination of the class 12th. In case the marks are in the CGPA manner then the student can convert it into the percentage using the appropriate formula.
The following fields will be offered to the students for applying:-
- Integrated LLB
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Amount
The students will be granted the scholarship amounts as per the fixed rate of scholarship that has been set up by the selection body. Each eligible beneficiary will be given or offered a scholarship amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- on an annual basis till the completion of the UG degree of the student.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation Allowance
- Device Learning Allowance
- Stationery Allowance
- Book Allowances
Termination Of Scholarship Amount
The termination of the scholarship amount can be done due to the below-mentioned reasons:-
- Due to dropout rates
- Disciplinary issues
- Failed to pass the present exam
Parental Annual Income Limit
It is the annual income limit of the student’s parent that is taken into consideration at the time of making a selection of the student. It is mandatory for the students to possess the prescribed annual income limit for getting timely selection. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 3,20,000/-.
There are 2 selection parameters as per follows:-
- Academic Merit
- Annual Income Limit
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Selection Procedure
In the first step, the student’s academic merit and annual income limit will be taken into consideration at the time of verifying the application form and documents submitted by the students. Shortlisted students will be called for the next 2 rounds. These 2 final rounds will assure the final selection of the students.
Benefits Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Girl students will be able to carry out higher studies.
- The students will not have to suffer from financial issues.
- The girls will be given the scholarship amounts till the completion of their degree.
- The scholarship amount given to the student can be used by the student for covering major expenses at the time of carrying out studies.
- This will bring women empowerment.
- Students who have fulfilled the selection parameters will get selection on a time.
Features Of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Kotak Education Foundation has launched the Kotak Kanya Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided only to the girl students.
- The students must have secured 85% marks in class 12th.
- A scholarship amount of Rs. 1,50,000/- will be given to the students for pursuing a professional graduate degree.
- The annual income limit and academic records of the student will serve as selection criteria.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study will be considered ineligible to apply online.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the students:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a girl student.
- She must have passed the class 12th board exam with 85% marks.
- Her annual income limit must be Rs. 3,20,000/-.
- Now the girl student must be pursuing professional graduate courses.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- Fee Receipt
- Annual Income Certificate
- Bank passbook
- Latest passport size photograph
- Disability certificate
- Parent’s Death Certificate (In case of an orphan)
Process To Apply Online Under Kotak Kanya Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of the page.
- Look under the section Quick Links.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Kotak Kanya Scholarship, then you may contact the below-mentioned office address, telephone no, and Email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Kotak Education Foundation,
- Ujagar Compound,
- Off Sion-Trombay Road,
- Opposite Deonar Bus Depot,
- Deonar, Mumbai – 400088
- Telephone No:- 1800-121-131-141
- Email ID:- [email protected]