Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Registration & Login Portal | Check Eligible Countries & All Details |
All those students who want to pursue a Master’s degree or programs from the Swedish Institute can pursue so after getting the financial help and support offered under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals. Students will be able to get admission to the MA program or degree in the fall of the Autumn Semester.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring up to date you the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
Swedish Institute has launched the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals covering major countries as eligible countries so that the students belonging to these countries will be able to get the scholarship amounts. Students will need to get enrollment or admission to the MA course of program or degree. A scholarship amount of SEK 10,000/- will be provided to the student.
Now the students can apply for admission to the MA degree or course of study after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals which will help them to get paid their course fees. There are around 29 universities delegated to which the student can get admission.
Highlights of Swedish Institute Scholarship Schemes for Global Professionals 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals|
|Launched By||Sweden Institute|
|Funded By||Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Sweden Institute Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to International students pursuing studies at Sweden Institute|
|Benefit||The student will be able to get admission to MA degrees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Eligible Countries|
|Beneficiary Category||Students who want to pursue MA Degree|
|Eligible Degree||MA or PG Degree|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Performance|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of Benefit||SEK 10,000/-|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fee, Living Allowance, Insurance Coverage & Travel Allowance|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||15th January 2024|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Swedish Institute|
120 30 Stockholm
|Telephone Number||+46-8-453 7800|
Objectives Of Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
The main objective of launching the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is to provide scholarship amounts to the students pursuing MA degrees so that they will be able to grow professionally and as well as academically by which they will be able to explore the world in different spheres such as culturally, academically, and practically.
Another objective of launching the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is to provide a scholarship amount of SEK 10,000/- which will cover the whole expenses for carrying out an MA degree from the Swedish Institute. Students will be able to become expert leaders in their own fields of expertise. Professionals will be able to create leadership qualities with their exclusive projects or ideas.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Last Date
The students or applicants will need to apply online for this scholarship before the last date in order to get rid of the server hanging issues. One can apply online for this scholarship before 15th January 2024. Those students who have applied before this date will get faster online registration. In this way, students will get an online registration.
Swedish Institute Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the following mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fee
- Living Allowance
- Insurance Coverage
- Travel Allowance
Swedish Institute Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amounts provided to the student are as follows:-
|Allowance Covered||Scholarship Amount|
|Tuition Fee||Full Coverage|
|Living Allowance||SEK 10,000/-|
|Insurance Coverage||Full Coverage|
|Travel Allowance||SEK 10,000/-|
List of Eligible Countries
The countries considered eligible are as follows:-
|South Africa||Sri Lanka||Sudan||Tanzania|
List of Empanelled Universities
The universities empanelled under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Blekinge Institute of Technology
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Dalarna University
- Halmstad University
- Jönköping University
- Karlstad University
- Karolinska Institute
- Kristianstad University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Linköping University
- Linnaeus University
- Luleå University of Technology
- Lund University
- Malmö University
- Mid Sweden University
- Mälardalens University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- Stockholm University
- Swedish Defence University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Södertörn University
- Umeå University
- University of Borås
- University of Gothenburg
- Gävle University
- University of Skövde
- University West
- Uppsala University
- Örebro University
Facilitation Of Working Experience
The students or eligible beneficiaries will need to possess or attain the working experience consisting of delegated hours that have been fixed or ascertained by the selection body. There will be a need to secure working experience of 3000 hours in the demonstrated work field which has been joined by the student.
Some important information issued for students is as follows:-
- No additional grants for family members are provided.
- The scholarship does not cover the application fee to University Admissions.
- Changes to the study programme are not allowed; we can only support you through the awarded master’s programme.
- Extensions or changes to the awarded scholarship period are not permitted.
The below-mentioned beneficiaries will not be given online registration:-
- You can’t apply if you’ve lived in Sweden for a total of two years or more before August 2023.
- If you’ve received a Swedish Institute scholarship before or attended certain programs, you’re not eligible.
- If you already have a degree from a Swedish university, you can’t apply.
- If you’re currently studying at a Swedish university, you’re not eligible.
- If you’re a Swedish or EU/EEA citizen or have specific permits, you can’t apply.
- If you have dual citizenship from certain countries, you’re not eligible.
Scholarship Priority Focus for Different Countries
- For students from countries like Bangladesh, Brazil, and more, scholarships prioritize master’s programs aligned with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
- For applicants from Armenia, Ukraine, and others, priority is given to study programs related to environmental sustainability, responsible management, and economic growth. No specific ranking among these priorities is implied.
Benefits of Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to undertake PG or MA degrees after getting financial help and support offered under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals.
- On a monthly basis, the students will be able to get the scholarship amounts.
- Students from around 42 countries can apply online under this scholarship.
- Professionals will be able to create leadership qualities with their exclusive projects or ideas.
- This scholarship will be provided to International students.
- Students can get admission to anyone out of the 29 universities delegated under this scholarship initiative.
- Students will be able to explore various courses in the MA degrees.
- One can apply online for this scholarship before 15th January 2024.
- This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
Features of Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Sweden Institute has launched the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals.
- The student must belong to that country that has been considered eligible in the list.
- Students will be granted scholarships for undertaking PG or MA Degrees.
- The monthly amount of SEK 10,000/- in the form of a living allowance.
- This scholarship will cover all the other expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies.
- There are around 42 countries empanelled for providing admissions to the students.
- Around 29 universities are situated to provide admissions to students.
- The fresh opening of the scholarship application form will start on the 10th of February 2022.
- The last date to apply online under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is 15th January 2024
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals Eligibility Criteria
To apply online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be a citizen of that country that has been considered eligible.
- The student must have been admitted to that university which has been empanelled under the Sweden Institute.
- There will be a need to secure working experience of 3000 hours in the demonstrated work field which has been joined by the student.
- The applicant must be pursuing an MA or PG degree.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Letters of Reference
- Valid Passport Copy
- Motivation Letter
Process To Apply Online Under Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get the contact details on the portal:-
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, the About Us drop-down menu.
- Now click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, you can scroll down the page to view the contact details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals, then you may contact this mentioned office address, telephone number and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- Swedish Institute
- Virkesvagen 2
- 120 30 Stockholm
- Telephone Number:- +46-8-453 7800
- Email ID:– email@example.com