Lucknow University Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | Lucknow University Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Lucknow University Scholarship Check Annual Income Limit & Minimum Marks | Lucknow University Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
A scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to the students belonging to the underprivileged or reserved categories so that they will be able to pursue a college degree from Lucknow University after getting some sort of financial assistance offered under the Lucknow University Scholarship. The student’s annual income must be equal to Rs. 3,00,000/- and they must attain an attendance record of 75%.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Lucknow University Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, and important Documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Lucknow University Scholarship 2023
The students who are undertaking college-based studies at Lucknow University can apply online under the Lucknow University Scholarship for getting a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/-. The students who belong to the underprivileged or underrepresented groups will be able to get scholarship assistance.
Now the students who are undertaking courses from Lucknow University can apply online under this scholarship in order to get or receive scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. Till then yet, around 50 students have been approved for getting the scholarship amounts.
Highlights Of Lucknow University Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Lucknow University Scholarship|
|Known As||Chhatra Kalyan Scholarship|
|Launched By||Lucknow University|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||University of Lucknow Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students who want to get financial assistance|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue their further studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Lucknow|
|Student Category||Students of Lucknow University|
|Categories Of Beneficiaries||Students of underprivileged communities|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 15,000/- per annum|
|Annual Income Limit||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Minimum Marks Cut Off||60% Marks|
|Selection body||University Committee|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mobile Application||University Of Lucknow|
|Office Address||University of Lucknow – 226 007, |
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Lucknow University Scholarship Scheme
The main objective of launching the Lucknow University Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious and talented students suffering from financial difficulties due to which they are not able to get paid out their college fees. After getting the scholarship amount, they will be able to stand up on their own feet without being dependent on their families.
Another objective of launching the Lucknow University Scholarship is to provide or grant a scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000/- on a one-time payment basis so that underprivileged community students will be able to pursue a further courses of studies at Lucknow University. Students will be selected by the members of the selection committee.
List Of Offered Courses
The list of offered courses are as follows:-
- UG Courses
- PG Courses
- Management Courses
- Technical Courses
- PhD Courses
Course Wise Offered Streams
The course-wise offered streams to the student are as follows:-
|UG Courses||BA |
|PG Courses||MA |
|Technical Courses||Computer Science & Engineering|
Electronics & Communication Engineering
|PhD Courses||PhD |
Lucknow University Scholarship Amount
Students selected for providing scholarship amounts will be given the scholarship rate as per the rules and regulations constituted by the government. Students will be given an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per annum based on the semester fees which have to be paid by the student while getting admission.
Lucknow University Scholarship Last Date
It is obvious that the students will be able to get the scholarship registration after applying online under this scholarship. For this, they will also need to get to know the last date by which they can get registration. The last date for online form submission has not yet been released by the selection body. Whenever it will get released, we will update you through this article till then you can wait for a moment.
Facilitation Of Mobile App
For the facilitation of online registrations submitted or done by the students, Lucknow University has developed and designed the University Of Lucknow Mobile App so that the students will be able to get all the static information and data related to the college. This app will be maintained by the University Data Resource Center.
Scholarship Progress or Improvement
There are many scholarship applications that have been received from students who are studying at Lucknow University as scholars or students pursuing various courses of degrees. There are around 245 applications submitted by the students and out of them, only around 50 applications have been considered applicable for granting approval.
Members of Selection Committee
The members of the selection committee are as follows:-
- Dean of the Academic Cell
- Dean of the Student Welfare
- A Professor nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
- Chief Proctor
- A Student nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is obvious that the students will need to possess the eligibility criteria fixed or set up by the selection body or committee. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks then he or she will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. These marks need to be secured in the class 12th examination.
75% Attendance Record Is Must
The students will also need to ensure the attendance records in their schooling records because it can be the attendance record that can mark the attendance of their absence. It is mandatory for the students to secure or attain at least 75% attendance records in their past records from where they have studied.
Annual Income Limit
The annual income attained or possessed by the student’s family from all sources of income will also be taken into consideration at the time of making the selection of an eligible beneficiary for the disbursement of scholarship amounts. The annual income limit of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 3,00,000/-.
Benefits Of Lucknow University Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students studying at this university will be able to get a scholarship amount for their further studies.
- Scholarship amount will be offered to the student on an annual basis under the Lucknow University Scholarship.
- Students will be able to get financial assistance in the form of scholarships.
- This will provide socio-economic welfare to the students belonging to underprivileged communities.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000/- will be provided to the students on an annual basis.
- Students will be selected by the selection body based on their marks so it can be proven a great opportunity for the students to show their relevant skills, knowledge, and aptitude.
- The University Of Lucknow app will provide ease to students in carrying out online study materials.
- Students selected for getting scholarships will be given an amount of Rs. 15000/- per annum.
- There are many academic programs constituted by this university for providing scholarships to the students of this scholarship scheme.
- This will bring social empowerment to financially weak students.
Features Of Lucknow University Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The University of Lucknow has launched the Lucknow University Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship will only be applicable to students who are studying at the University of Lucknow.
- The student must belong to an underprivileged community.
- Students must be pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses for applying online under this scholarship program.
- The selection committee will select the eligible beneficiaries to provide a scholarship amount.
- The scholarship amount of Rs. 15000/- will be provided to the student on the annual basis.
- The selection committee will consist of 5 members.
- The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- The students will need to secure 70% marks and attendance records for getting online registration under the Lucknow University Scholarship.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Lucknow University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of UP state.
- The student must be getting an education or studies from the University of Lucknow.
- He/she must be pursuing UG, PG, Ph.D., and other professional courses.
- The student will need to secure 75% academic marks and an attendance record in the school record.
- The student must have secured at least 60% marks in the last year’s exam.
- The annual income of the student must not exceed Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Students will be considered ineligible to apply online in case he/she is already getting the scholarship amount from some other same scholarship program.
- This scholarship will not be provided to students who are already receiving scholarships from other sources and holding illegal actions.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Fee Receipt Copy
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar / competent authority
- A certificate from the Proctor’s office certifying that the student has not engaged in any illegal activities
Process To Apply Online Under Lucknow University Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Lucknow University Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get contact details:-
- The applicant will need to first visit the official website.
- Then you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the drop-down to Contact.
- Now click on the link to Contact Directory.
- A new page will get displayed showing relevant dropdowns.
- Click on anyone as per your choice of requirement.
- After that, the relevant details will get displayed on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Lucknow University Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address, Helpline Number, and Email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- University of Lucknow – 226 007,
- Helpline no:- 0522-2740467
- Email Address:- [email protected]