NITI Internship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | NITI Internship Scheme Check Certificate & Last Date | NITI Internship Scheme Check Offered Domains & Eligible Degrees | NITI Internship Scheme Check Duration & Attendance Records | NITI Internship Scheme Check Eligibility & All Details |
For securing the interests of students pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees from recognized universities or colleges, NITI Internship Scheme has been launched so that the students will be able to join this internship in order to work for the domains or areas offered to them. The students will be able to understand the formulation of policy making.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the NITI Internship Scheme 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this internship. To get complete information about this internship, read this article till the end.
NITI Internship Scheme
For the duration of 6 weeks, the interns will be hired after getting an online registration offered under the NITI Internship Scheme. The students or interns will need to make available their own laptops. Proper infrastructure will be given or provided to the interns at the time of carrying out the internship program under the supervision of the Head.
Now the students of UG/PG/Ph.D. degrees can understand and analyze the Government Functioning, Development issues of Government after joining the NITI Internship Scheme. Around 25 domains or areas will be offered to the interns for which they will need to work. A certificate of completion will be given to the interns after the completion.
Highlights Of NITI Internship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship||NITI Internship Scheme|
|Launched By||NITI Aayog|
|Delegated Ministry||To provide internships to the students by which they will be able to understand the government’s functioning|
|Allotted Portal||Workforindia Portal|
|Objective||To provide internships to the students by which they will be able to understand the government functioning|
|Benefit||Interns will get some woring experience|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||Students pursuing UG, PG and PhD degrees|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Certificate of Completion|
|Internship Tenure||6 Weeks|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||10th April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||NITI Aayog,|
Government of India,
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of NITI Internship Scheme
The major objective of launching the NITI Internship Scheme is to provide internship opportunities to young academic students by which they will be able to associate with the NITI Aayog cells or divisions. Students will be hired as an intern who will work for mutual benefits. The interns will be given various benefits.
Another objective of launching the NITI Internship Scheme is to provide internships to students who are pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees and now want to join this internship in order to understand the Government Functioning, Development issues of the Government of India. The selected interns will be hired in the NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells.
The students or applicants must possess or attain the beneficiary category for which this internship has been launched. This internship will be given to students who are pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees from accredited or recognized universities or colleges. Students appearing in the final year of the exam will also be given a selection.
Form of Benefit
The students who have been hired as interns will be given some form of benefit. The form of benefit will be a working experience that they have acquired during the tenure of this internship program. The interns will be given a certificate of completion whenever the tenure of the internship will get over.
NITI Internship Duration
The interns will need to carry out this internship for the stipulated amount of time for which they will need to carry out their roles and responsibilities as an intern. The tenure of this internship program will be 6 weeks and it is sure that the internship period can’t exceed 6 months.
NITI Internship Scheme Last Date
The students or interns will need to apply online for this internship before the last date for online form submission in order to secure rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online for this internship is 10th April 2023. This will also provide them with some form of relief.
Required Attendance Record
The interns or students working in the NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells will need to make sure or ensure that they have attained the required attendance records which are mandatory to abide by. The interns will need to maintain 75% of their attendance records at the time of carrying out their internship. Otherwise, they will be not given any benefit.
List of Available Domains
The list of available domains or areas are as follows:-
- Data Management and Analysis
- Education/Human Resources Development
- Energy Sector
- Foreign Trade / Commerce
- Health, Nutrition, Women & Child Development
- Infrastructure connectivity
- Mass Communications and Social Media
- Mining Sector
- Natural Resources, Environment & Forests
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project appraisal and management.
- Public Finances/Budget
- Public-Private Partnership
- Rural Development and SDGs
- Science and Technology
- Skill Development & Employment
- Social justice and empowerment
- Sports and Youth Development.
- Tourism and culture
- Urbanization / smart city.
- Water Resources
The below-mentioned bodies will be delegated:-
- Development Monitoring and Evaluation Organisation (DMEO)
- National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development (NILERD)
Certificate Of Completion
The interns who have completed this internship will not only be given the internship stipends but also be given the Certificate of Completion that will be purely based upon their performance which they have shown at the time of carry out this internship according to their roles and responsibilities attested as an intern.
Benefits of NITI Internship Scheme
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- Students pursuing college degrees will get internships to join.
- Students will be able to carry out some work experience.
- The interns will be able to formulate the knowledge of government functioning and policy formulation and making.
- There are around 25 domains or areas that will be offered to the interns to join.
- The selected students will get hired as interns.
- Interns will get work in the NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells.
Features of NITI Internship Scheme
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The NITI Aayog has launched the NITI Internship Scheme.
- Students pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees will get selection.
- The interns will be hired to the NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells.
- After the internship tenure, a certificate of completion will be given to the interns.
- The internship duration will be 6 weeks.
- The last date to apply online will be 10th April 2023.
NITI Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be carrying out UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees.
- Students appearing in the final year examination will also be given a selection.
- He or she must have secured at least 70% marks in the last year’s exam or last semester’s exam.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this internship are as follows:-
- Certificates or Marksheets
- No Objection Certificates
Process To Apply Online Under NITI Internship Scheme
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- The homepage will get displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- Now the registration form will get displayed on the screen.
- Fill out each asked detail or entry.
- Before making a submission, click on the Preview button to preview.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us button.
- The contact details will get displayed on the screen.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the NITI Internship Scheme, the applicants can contact this office address, and email id for redressing their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- NITI Aayog,
- Government of India,
- Sansad Marg,
- New Delhi-110001
- Email ID:- [email protected]