VIT Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | VIT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Benefits & Features | VIT Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | VIT Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | VIT Scholarship View Online Status & All Details |
The Vellore Institute of Technology has launched the VIT Scholarship for students who want to pursue B.Tech courses from the VIT with the help of financial assistance. Fee Waiving opportunities will be provided to the students based on their academic or merit performance. The student must have completed his/her class 12th exam for undertaking a B.tech course.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the VIT Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
VIT Scholarship 2023
All those students who want to pursue an MBA degree and B.Tech degree with the help of a scholarship amount can apply online under the VIT Scholarship. The students will need to pass out the GMAT & NMAT and other entrance tests for getting fee reimbursement on the basis of ranks secured by them.
The VIT has launched the VIT Scholarship so that students suffering from financial instability will be able to get paid their coaching fees for pursuing B.Tech from the VAT. Scholarship amount or fee-waiving will be given to the students based on the rank they have obtained.
Highlights Of VIT Scholarship Scheme
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||VIT Scholarship|
|Known As||VIT Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing a B.Tech degree and MBA Degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get the scholarship amount despite suffering from the financial instabilities|
|Applicable To||Citizens Of Vellore|
|Beneficiary Category||Students undertaking Engineering courses and management courses|
|Eligible Tests To Pass||VITEEE, GMAT, NMAT, MAT|
|Concerned Institute||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Fee-Waiving|
|Fee-waiving percentage||25% to 100%|
|Rank||1st to thousand|
|Scholarship Tenure||1 Year|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Vellore – 632 014
Objectives Of VIT Scholarship
The main objective of launching the VIT Scholarship is to provide some sort of financial support to the students for undertaking to pursue a B.Tech course from the Vellore Institute of Technology so that they will be able to complete this course with the help of fee-waiving opportunities granted to them.
Another objective of launching the VIT Scholarship is to provide the amount of scholarship to the students who have secured qualified ranks for getting this fee-waiving opportunity. 100% fee waiving will be provided to the toppers. A 50% fee waiver will be provided to the students of ranks from 51 to 100. Students will be able to pursue MBA and B.Tech degrees.
Profile Details Of VIT
The profile details of VIT are as follows:-
|Institute Name||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Grade by NAAC||A++|
|Foreign Adjuct Professors||190+|
|Campus Area||372 Acre|
The following degrees will be considered eligible:-
- B.Tech Degree
- MBA Degree
Eligible Tests To Pass
The following tests will need to be passed out by the student:-
|VITEEE||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|GMAT||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|NMAT||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
|MAT||Management Aptitude Test|
Rank Wise Fee-Waiving %age
The rank-wise fee-waiving provided to the rank holder are as follows:-
|01 to 50||75%|
|51 to 100||50%|
|101 to 1000||25%|
B.Tech Fee Waiving Tenure
The tenure of fee waiving amount are as follows:-
|01 to 50||4|
|51 to 100||4|
|101 to 1000||4|
MBA Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount or fee waiving %age provided to the MBA students are as follows:-
|MAT||791 to 800||100%|
|760 to 790||50%|
|325 to 345||50%|
|GMAT||95% or above||Full Tuition Fee|
|90% or above||50%|
VITEEE Group Wise Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount provided to each group who have cleared the VITEE are as follows:-
|Allowances Covered||Group A||Group B|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 1,73,000||Rs. 1,95,000|
|Caution Deposit||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 3,000|
|Total||Rs. 1,76,000||Rs. 1,98,000|
Mode of Application Fee Payment
The following modes can be adopted at the time of submitting the application fee:-
Mode Wise Application Charges
The application charges for each mode are as follows:-
Minimum Marks Cut Off
It is mandatory for the students to secure at least the minimum marks cut off. The students will need to secure at least 50% to 60% marks then she will consider eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration. This marks need to be secured in the class 12th examination.
The students will need to attain or possess the age limit for which this scholarship has been launched or released because the sole fulfilment of the beneficiary category will not be a selection criteria alone until the students will not possess the age limit. The student age must be under 27 years according to the 1st July 1996.
The below-mentioned institutions will be considered eligible:-
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Bhopal (MP)
- VIT, Amaravati (AP)
- VIT, Chennai Campus
Benefits Of VIT Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to Technical and business backgrounds will be able to get the scholarship amount under the VIT Scholarship.
- Students will be able to get paid their coaching fees easily.
- Both online and offline modes of payment can be adopted by the applicant for the submission of application charges.
- Both MBA and B.Tech degree holders will be able to get the scholarships.
- The rank or score secured by the student in the entrance examination test will decide the fee reimbursement percentage.
- The students who have got admission to the Vellore Institute of Technology will be given the scholarship preferences first.
- 100% fee waiving will be given to the students who have secured top rank above the others.
- 75% fee waiving will be given to the students who have secured ranks between 1 to 50.
- Students who have secured 51 to 100 will be given 50% tuition fee reimbursement.
- The students will need to secure some good or qualified ranks for getting online registration under the VIT Scholarship.
Features Of VIT Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Vellore Institute of Technology has launched the VIT Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to students who are pursuing courses from the Vellore Institute of Technology.
- The students must be pursuing B.Tech from the VIT.
- This scholarship will also be given to students who have cleared the GMAT, NMAT and MAT, VIITEEE, pursuing MBA and B.Tech.
- Scholarships will be given in the form of fee-waiving.
- Ranks will be allotted to the students for providing tuition fee reimbursement.
- For getting 100% tuition fee reimbursement, the student will need to get top rank above all students.
- Students who have secured ranks between 1 to 50, will be given a 75% fee-waiving.
- For getting timely registration, the students will need to apply online under the VIT Scholarship before the last date of online form submission.
- For getting more information, the students can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The student must be a permanent resident of Tamilnadu.
- The students must have passed their class 12th exam.
- The students will need to secure minimum marks of 60% in the class 12th examination.
- The applicant must be undertaking a B.Tech or Engineering course from the Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Students who have cleared the VITEEE, NMAT, MAT and GMAT will also be given the scholarship amounts.
- Students with MBA Degrees will also be considered eligible to apply online.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photo (10 KB to 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Signature (10 KB to 200 KB) with the size of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
Process To Apply Online Under VIT Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the VIT Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned-below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll through the page to the end of the homepage.
- Now look under the section of Visitors.
- Click on the link to the Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- In this way, you will be able to get the contact details on your screen.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the VIT Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address and Telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- Vellore Campus
- Vellore – 632 014
- Tamilnadu, India
- Telephone Number:- 91-416-2243091