MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | Power Grid Endowment Scholarship Benefits, Eligibility, Check Amount & Last Date | Power Grid Endowment Scholarship Check Online Status & All Details |
For providing financial assistance to the students who are pursuing B.Tech from the IIT Madras University, the Power Grid Corporation of India has launched Power Grid Endowment Scholarship so that they will be able to pursue their further studies with the help of this scholarship amount which the government is going to provide to them.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about this scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship 2023
Power Grid Corporation of India has launched Power Grid Endowment Scholarship so that the student pursuing B.Tech under the IIT Madras University will be able to get some help & support provided by the government. This scholarship will only be provided to those candidates who belong to the Economical Weaker Section of society.
Students belonging to the category of the economically weaker section can apply online under the Power Grid Endowment Scholarship for pursuing engineering at Madras University. Only the deserving and meritorious students will be given scholarships based on their academic performance shown on their records. The student must belong to the category or community of EWS.
Highlights Of Power Grid Endowment Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship|
|known as||Maharashtra Power Grid Endowment Scholarship|
|Launched By||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Partner Body||IIT Madras|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||IIT Madras Portal|
|National Level Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing technical courses|
|Benefit||Students of EWS categories will be given scholarships|
|No. of Allotted Fields||4|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Student Category||EWS (Economical Weaker Sections)|
|Categories Of Beneficiaries||Students pursuing B.Tech from IIT Madras university|
|Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Selection Procedure||Entrance Examination|
|Selection Parameters||Entrance Examination Marks|
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
Chennai 600 036
Objectives Of Power Grid Endowment Scholarship
The primary objective of launching the MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship is to award a scholarship amount to meritorious and deserving students who have scored best out of their whole group in the Technical course from the IIT Madras University. This scholarship will provide proper recognition and prestige to such meritorious students who have enrolled under this scholarship scheme.
Another objective of launching this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the EWS category so that they will be able to complete their B.Tech education at Madras University. The girl’s students will be given inspiration for undertaking courses of studies in the fields or areas such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The statistics of this scholarship are as follows:-
|MS Research Students||746|
|PhD Research Students||2,963|
The student must belong to the beneficiary category which has been set up for the selection of an eligible student. The student must be pursuing a course of study from the university or institute for which this scholarship is meant for. The student must be pursuing a B.Tech degree from IIT Madras.
Huge Amount of Donation
After receiving approval from the CSR stands for Corporate Social Responsibility, Power Grid Corporation of India has donated a huge amount of contribution os that the IIT Madras so that this Institute will be able to provide scholarships to the selected number of beneficiaries. An amount of Rs. 10 Crores has been donated to this Institution.
The selection parameters fixed by the selection body are as follows:-
- Entrance Examination Marks or Score
- Beneficiary Category
The students will need to go through the selection procedure fixed or set up by the selection body for the selection of eligible beneficiaries. For securing scholarship seats, the students will need to secure good marks in an Entrance Examination. This scholarship will only be provided to students who belong to the EWS communities.
List of Allotted Fields
The lists of allotted fields are as follows:-
Expansion Of Technical Institutions
The POWERGRID is planning to expand the Technical Institutions so that the students will be able to access more and more educational services. Soon the Technical Institutions will start expanding across the country. This statement has been made or marked by Professor Kamakoti. The upcoming generations will be able to generate more employment opportunities.
Benefits Of MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:-
- Students belonging to the EWS communities will be given scholarships under the Power Grid Endowment Scholarship.
- Girl students will be given the highest priority for applying.
- This scholarship will secure the interest of the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections of society.
- Students will be evaluated based on their academic performance.
- For proper implementation, an amount of Rs. 10 crores has been donated to IIT Madras.
- An entrance examination will be conducted for the selection of eligible beneficiaries.
- Women working in STEM will be given scholarships first.
- Students will be able to pursue their further studies after completing their B.Tech.
- The main focus will be to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the EWS categories.
- Students pursuing B.Tech from the IIT Madras University will be given MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship for awarding meritorious students.
Features Of Power Grid Endowment Scholarship
The features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Power Grid Corporation of India has launched MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of IIT Madras.
- The girl’s students will be given inspiration for undertaking courses of studies in the fields or areas such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Students pursuing B.Tech from the IIT Madras will be given scholarships.
- This will be only applicable to the students belonging to the EWS communities.
- Women and female candidates will be given first preference for providing scholarships.
- Soon Entrance Examination will be conducted by the concerned authorities for the selection of eligible beneficiaries.
- Scholarships will only be provided to those students who have secured good or qualifying marks in this entrance exam.
- The main aim of the Power Grid Endowment Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial assistance to students with meritorious records and academic performance.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned below points for getting registration under this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a student residing in Maharashtra state.
- Students must be pursuing B.Tech at the IIT Madras.
- The applicant must belong to the EWS category.
- Girl students will also be considered eligible.
- Students who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam will also be given priority for getting scholarships.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank accounts details
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate in case the student belongs to the EWS category
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process To Apply Online Under MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the MH Power Grid Endowment Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below Office Address:-
- Office Address:-
- Indian Institute of Technology
- IIT P.O.
- Chennai 600 036