SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Exam Syllabus & Pattern | Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has launched the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme so that the students studying in classes from 9th to 11th belonging to the SC communities will be able to get the scholarship amounts. For this, the students will need to conduct the Entrance Exam hosted and organized by the CBSE Authorities.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the CBSE SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up-to-date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme 2023
Now all those students who are falling under the age group of 6 to 14 years and are carrying out classes from 9th to 11th according to RTE a fundamental right can apply online under the SHRESHTA Scholarship for getting the scholarship amount that will help them for getting paid out their schooling fees.
Those students who belong to the SC communities studying in classes from 9th to 11th while holding the age group of 6 to 14 years can apply online under the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme for getting the scholarship amounts. The students will need to secure good or meritorious marks in the NETS (National Entrance Test for SHRESTHA Exam) conducted by the NAT (National Testing Agency).
Highlights of CBSE SHRESHTA Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme|
|Known As||CBSE SHRESHTA Scholarship|
|Launched By||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Department of Social Justice & Empowerment Portal|
|Objective||To provide socio-economic welfare to the students belonging to SC communities|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue their current studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||SC Community|
|Eligible Classes||Class 9th, 10th and 11th|
|Age Group||6 to 14 Years|
|Entrance Exam or Test||NETS (National Entrance Test for SHRESTHA Exam)|
|Test Conducting Body||NAT (National Testing Agency)|
|Subjects Covered||Maths, Science, SST, & General Knowledge|
|No. of Subjects Covered||4|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Academic Excellence|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Covered Allowances||School, Tuition, Hostel, & Mess Fees|
|No. of Covered Allowances||4|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||NSIC-MDBP Building|
Okhla Industrial Estate
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Objectives Of SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme
The major objective of launching the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme is to provide social-economic welfare to the students belonging to the SC communities and also studying in the classes from 9th to 11th. Students will be given the scholarship amounts on the basis of marks secured in the National Entrance Test for the SHRESTHA Exam.
Another objective of launching the SHRESHTA Scholarship is to cover the educational expenses on behalf of the student so that they will e able to get paid their schooling fees despite of the being belonging to an underprivileged community (SC). For this, the student will need first to clear the aptitude level exam conducted by the exam body.
List of Eligible Classes
The classes which will be considered eligible are as follows:-
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
Category of Beneficiary
The CBSE authorities have also kept some limitations on the category of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts. The student must be belonging to the SC (Scheduled Caste) Communities and he or she must be studying in classes from 9th to 11th while holding the age group of 6 to 14 years.
Role of NTA
Here the National Testing Agency is playing a vital role. This agency is delegated with the task of conducting entrance or national-level exams organized for the selection of meritorious students performing well in their studies. NTA also conducts exams in higher educational institutions. NTA is registered under the Societies Registration Act, of 1860.
NTA Covered Domains
The domains covered under NTA are as follows:-
- Hotel Management
The CBSE authorities have also kept seat reservations for the students going to conduct the NETS (National Entrance Test for SHRESTHA Exam). This test will be applicable to the students of classes from 9th to 11th. Around 1000 numbers of seats have been reserved for the students belonging to the SC communities.
SHRESHTA NETS Exam Details
The exam details of this exam are as follows:-
|Name of Exam||NETS (National Entrance Test for SHRESTHA Exam)|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Conduction Body||NAT (National Testing Agency)|
|Total Questions Asked||100 Marks|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper)|
|Subjects Covered||Maths |
|Exam Timing||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Exam Date||7th May 2022|
The details of this exam pattern are as follows:-
|Subject||Total Asked Questions||Total Marks|
Subject Wise Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabuses of each covered subject are as follows:-
Calculus and analysis
Geometry and topology
Dynamical systems and differential equations
Classification of Organisms.
Structure of Plant and Animal Cell
Classification of Plant Kingdom
Units & Dimensions
Work, Energy, and Power
Matter and its state
Periodic Classification of Element.
Oxidation and Reduction
Acids, Base, and Salts
Behavior of Gases
|General Knowledge||International Organisation and their Headquarters|
Recent Important Army – Military, Naval & Air force Exercises
Recent Important Brand Ambassador Name
Important Research Institutes in India
Space and Nuclear Research Centers in India
Longest and Largest in India
List of Firsts in India (Female)
List of Firsts in India (Male)
List of Chief Ministers and Governors
National Emblems of Famous Countries
Signs and Symbols And Their Meanings
News Agencies of Different Countries
Famous Monuments Of World
Railway Zones in India
Classical Dances of India
Trophies and Cups associated with Sports
SHRESHTA Scholarship Last Date
The last date for online form submission for the year 2022 was 25th March 2022 for receiving the application forms for the candidates enrolling in the year 2022. Now the new year 2023 has arrived, the last date to apply online for this scholarship this year has not been updated yet. Whenever it will get updated, we will update you.
The lists of covered allowances are as follows:-
- School fees
- Tuition fees
- Hostel fees
- Mess charges
Benefits of SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme will provide social economic welfare to the students belonging to the SC communities.
- Students securing good marks in the NETS (National Entrance Test for SHRESTHA Exam) will be given the scholarship amounts first.
- Students studying in classes from 9th to 11th will be able to get the scholarship amount.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong question attempt.
- This test will cover major subjects such as Maths, Science, Social Science, and GK.
- Students will be able to expand their knowledge, skills, and aptitude.
- Offline Mode of exam will be used so that the students will be able to feel better while conducting their exams.
- Students will be able to get paid their schooling fees.
- One can apply online under the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme before the last date for getting timely registration.
- This scholarship amount will cover all the major expenses.
Features of SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has launched the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students studying in classes from 9th to 11th.
- Students must be belonging to the SC communities.
- The applicant must be falling under the age group of 6 to 14 years.
- The student will need to secure meritorious marks in the NETS Exam.
- NETS Exam will be conducted by the NAT (National Testing Agency).
- The students will need to go through the syllabus of this exam covering each subject such as Maths, Science, Social Science, and GK.
- The exam will be held on 7th May 2022 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- The last date to apply online under the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme will be updated soon.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
SHRESHTA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For applying online under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India.
- The student must belong to the SC category or community.
- The applicant must be a student of class 9th/10th/11th.
- The student will need to secure marks or conduct the NETS.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Form
- Caste Certificate
- Self Declaration Statement
- Bank Account Passbook Photocopy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for viewing contact details on the portal:-
- First of all, the applicant will need to visit the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can see the contact details.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the SHRESHTA Scholarship Scheme, then you may contact this mentioned below office address, telephone number, and email ID:-
- Office Address:-
- NSIC-MDBP Building
- First Floor,
- Okhla Industrial Estate
- New Delhi-110020
- Telephone Number:- 01169227700
- Email ID:- [email protected]