Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Check Fellowship Amount & Last Date | Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Registration & Login Portal | Check Age Limit & All Details |
The UN General Assembly has launched the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship so that the journalists and applicants who want to pursue or undertake careers in the Journalism field will be able to undertake so after getting the fellowship amounts provided to them. This fellowship is also known as the DPI programme.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023 like Objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023
Students who want to carry out their studies or careers in the field of journalism can undertake so after getting the financial help and support offered under the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship. This fellowship is also known as DPI Training Programme. Both broadcasters and journalists can apply for this.
Applicants who belong to the age group from 25 to 35 years old and also want to undertake their education/studies in the field of Journalism can undertake so after getting online registration offered under the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship. There are various sources of journalism delegated with this fellowship. This fellowship will also be applicable to both broadcasters and journalists.
Highlights of Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Name of the Fellowship||Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship|
|Known As||DPI Training Programme|
|Launched By||UN General Assembly|
|Delegated Country||New York|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technolgy (MEITY)|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students so that they will be able to pursue or undertake careers in the Journalism|
|Benefit||There will be a promotion of journalism fields|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Developing Countries|
|Beneficiary Categories||Broadcasters & Journalists|
|Eligible Field of Study||Journalism|
|Mandatory English Tests To Pass||GRE, TOEFL & IELTS|
|Age Limit||22 to 35 Years|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Variable Amount|
|Eligible Areas of Work||Global Work, Climate Changes, Refugees & Human Rights|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||United Nations Headquarters|
|Telephone Number||(212) 963 6934|
Objectives of Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023
The major objective of launching the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship is to provide fellowship amounts to the students or applicants who want to undertake their careers in the field or stream of Journalism after getting the financial help and support offered to them. There are around 611 Journalists who have got their benefits.
Another objective of launching this fellowship is to provide a choice of career aspirations and employment opportunities among the young aspirants so that they will be inspired for carrying out the higher courses of studies after getting the fellowship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. One can apply online before the last date.
Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Last Date
The students can apply online before the last date for online form submission because it will provide them with timely registration. Students will also be able to get rid of the server-hanging issues. The last date to apply online has not been released. Whenever it will get released you may apply online.
This fellowship will only be provided to that beneficiary or applicant who belongs to that beneficiary category set up by the selection body. The applicant must be a Journalist or a student/scholar going to pursue studies in the field of Journalism. Students will be given 3 to 4 choices or fields of areas for working. Now the broadcasters will also be considered eligible to apply.
There are some guidelines or limitations set up or regulated on the age limit of the applicant which needs to be bound or possessed or undertaken by the student who is going to apply online for this fellowship. The applicant must possess an age limit from 22 to 35 years which means the minimum age of the student must be 22 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 35 years.
For measuring the progress of this fellowship, the fellows or applicants will need to go through the beneficiary statistics marked or prepared by the concerned body. There are around 611 journalists who have been able to get or receive the fellowship amounts covering major 168 countries.
Offered Areas of Work
The lists of areas of work are as follows:-
- Global Work
- Climate Changes
- Human Rights
The lists of offered languages are as follows:-
The lists of delegated organizations are as follows:-
- New York Times
- Democracy Now!
Mandatory English Tests To Pass
The following English tests will be mandatory to pass out:-
The list of delegated officials of this fellowship are as follows:-
- UN Secretary-General
- Deputy Secretary-General
- President of the General Assembly
- Permanent representatives to the United Nations
List Of Eligible Countries
The list of eligible countries are as follows:-
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Marshall Islands
- Palestine (State of)
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Korea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Viet Nam
RAF Fellows Eager for UN Experience
As per Mariana Araújo from Brazil, the upcoming RAF Fellows view their UN visit as more than just a trip; it’s a chance to explore crucial global issues. Deandre Williamson, a 2021 Fellow from the Bahamas, plans to extract exclusive stories during the General Assembly, considering it a valuable opportunity to learn and discuss international concerns. The UN’s annual General Debates are likened to the “Super Bowl of diplomacy” by Redwan Ahmed, a 2021 Fellow from Bangladesh.
Benefits of Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship will provide financial help and support to the students or scholars.
- Scholars will be inspired for carrying out studies in the Journalism field.
- There are various journalism fields delegated for providing educational sources to the applicants.
- The applicants will be able to avail of this service in any one of 4 areas of work provided by the authorized body.
- Applicants falling under the age group of 22 to 35 years will be able to get online registration.
- Various officials and officers have been delegated with this fellowship for carrying out supervision work.
- Till then yet around 611 journalists have been able to get their amount of benefit.
- Now the broadcasters will also be considered eligible to apply.
- Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship has covered around 168 countries.
- All information has been uploaded to the portal.
Features of Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2023
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The UN General Assembly has launched the Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship.
- This fellowship is also known as DPI Programme.
- This fellowship will only be provided to those applicants who want to undertake their studies and careers in the Journalism field.
- There are around 4 areas of working provided to the students for carrying out.
- The age of the scholar or beneficiary must be between 22 to 35 years.
- There are around 4 officers and officials delegated with this fellowship for the successful implementation of this fellowship.
- Around 5 to 6 languages will be offered to the applicants for carrying out the journalism field.
- This fellowship will also be applicable to both Broadcasters & Journalists.
- The students will need to apply online for this fellowship before the last date of online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to possess the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this fellowship:-
- The student or applicant must belong to a Developing country.
- The age of the applicant must be between 22 to 35 years.
- The applicant must be undertaking studies in the Journalism field.
- He or she has opted for that area of work that has been offered by the selection body.
- The applicant must have secured communication proficiency in oral and written English.
Some of the important documents required to apply online under this fellowship are as follows:-
- Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Report (GRE, TOEFL, IELTS)
- CV or Resume
- DOB Certificate
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Other Documents if any
Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship Apply Online
As this fellowship has been recently launched, no such information has been received or found on the delegated social networking sites, as soon as any information regarding the application procedure required to apply online under the Reham al-Fara Memorial Journalism Fellowship, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to read FAQs:-
- Go to the official website first.
- On the homepage, click on the FAQ link.
- The FAQs will get displayed on your screen.
- Read and scroll down the page.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case of queries and questions regarding the Reham al-Fara Memorial Journalism Fellowship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and telephone number, Email ID:-
- Office Address:–
- United Nations Headquarters
- New York,
- NY 10017
- Telephone Number:- (212) 963 6934
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org