Sports Authority of India Internship 2023 Benefits & Features | Sports Authority of India Internship Check Age Limit & Eligible Beneficiaries | Sports Authority of India Internship Check Working Duration & Important Guidelines | Sports Authority of India Internship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Sports Authority of India has launched the Sports Authority of India Internship is to provide a working-like experience to the students pursuing UG, PG, and Ph.D. degrees from recognized universities. The interns will be able to get some form of knowledge of functioning, developmental policies, and sports science functioning in SAI.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Sports Authority of India Internship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this internship. To get complete information about this internship, read this article till the end.
Sports Authority of India Internship
For providing practical knowledge to the students regarding the test technologies and advances in sports science and various aspects of sports science, the Sports Authority of India Internship has been launched so that the college degree-pursuing students will be able to get some hands-on training. Hired interns will need to work for 10 to 12 hours per week.
All those college students who have a lot of interest in sports science and want to gain some working experience can apply online under the Sports Authority of India Internship. The selected interns will be given the roles and responsibilities for carrying out work for the stipulated time or period.
Highlights Of Sports Authority of India Internship 2023
The highlights of this internship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Internship||Sports Authority of India Internship|
|Known As||SAI Internship|
|Launched By||Sports Authority of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Kheloindia Portal|
|Objective||To provide work experience to college degree-pursuing students|
|Benefit||The students will be able to know about the working of sports science|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||UG, PG, and Ph.D. degree scholars|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Working Duration||10 to 12 Hours Per Week|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Stipends|
|Amount of Benefit||Variable|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/Yearly or One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives Of SAI Internship
The major objective of launching the Sports Authority of India Internship is to motivate the youths for carrying out world-class hands-on training in the fields of sports science. The hired interns will be given stipends and they will be able to gain some work experience. The students will be able to gain knowledge of sports science.
Another objective of launching the Sports Authority of India Internship is to build the grassroots of Indian sports so strongly that India as a great sporting nation will get established. This will create or generate employment opportunities for many aspirants.
The following beneficiaries will be considered eligible to apply online:-
- UG degree holders
- PG degree holders
- PhD degree holders
The student or intern going to apply online for this internship will need to possess or attain the age limit that will be considered eligible to apply online. The minimum age of the student can be 25 years but it should not exceed 25 years otherwise the students will not be given selection.
The interns will need to carry out this internship as an intern for the fixed time or period that will be analyzed. Each intern will need to work for 10 to 12 hours each week. This will be the fixed time schedule for which the hired intern will need to work for.
Exposure To Working Experience
After joining this internship, the students who are pursuing college degrees side by side will also be able to acquire some form of working experience which can be used as an asset for their future in order to get or avail job opportunities. The applicants will need to avail of certificates of working experience.
Some of the important guidelines issued for the interns are as follows:-
- The hired interns will need to work under the direction of a supervisor or delegated supreme body.
- The interns can get 2 days of leave per month.
- It is mandatory for the interns to maintain office discipline or decorum.
- The interns will need to be present in the office of the head at the time of marking attendance.
- The SAI body has all the rights to modify, change and alternate the rules regarding the internship.
Benefits Of Sports Authority of India Internship
The benefits of this internship are as follows:-
- The students will be able to acquire some work experience.
- This will build the grassroots of Indian sports.
- The hired interns will be given hands-on training.
- Two days of leave can be availed by the interns during carrying out the internship.
- Stipends in the form of rewards will be granted to the interns.
- This will generate or create job or employment opportunities.
Features Of Sports Authority of India Internship
The features of this internship are as follows:-
- The Sports Authority of India has launched the Sports Authority of India Internship.
- This internship will be applicable to the students carrying out UG, PG, and PhD degrees.
- Students belonging to the age group of 25 years will be considered eligible.
- Hired interns will need to carry out their roles and responsibilities in the sports science field.
- The duration of the intern work will be 10 to 12 hours per week.
- Stipends will also be provided to interns.
Sports Authority of India Internship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be pursuing a UG/PG/PhD degree.
- The student’s age must not exceed 25 years of age.
Some of the important documents need to apply online for this internship are as follows:-
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheets
- UG Marksheet
- Essay PDF
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Expression of Interest
- CV or Resume
- Working Mobile Number
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Sports Authority of India Internship
As this internship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Sports Authority of India Internship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
In case you are having any doubts or queries regarding the Sports Authority of India Internship, then you may contact this below-mentioned telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone No:- 01124364243
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org