Teach for India Fellowship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Teach for India Fellowship Check Benefits & Features | Teach for India Fellowship Check Amount & Last Date | Teach for India Fellowship Check Duration & Selection Procedure | Teach for India Fellowship Check Eligibility & All Details |
Teach For India has launched the Teach for India Fellowship so that the teachers belonging to citizenship of India will be able to get the fellowship amounts for teaching students from classes 1st to class 10th who belong to underserved communities. The teachers will be given an opportunity for teaching the students of government & private schools.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Teach for India Fellowship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this fellowship. To get complete information about this fellowship, read this article till the end.
Teach for India Fellowship
There are various students who are not able to afford a full-time education due to lack of monetary funds, for redressing this issue Teach for India Fellowship has been launched so that the hired teachers will be able to provide full-time teaching to the students on a salary basis which will be granted to them in the form of fellowships.
A fellowship amount of Rs. 20,142/- on the monthly basis in the form of salary allowances will be provided to the beneficiaries applying online under the Teach for India Fellowship who are going to provide teaching as private/government teachers to the students studying in private/government schools. The teachers will be hired in these cities; Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
Highlights Of Teach for India Fellowship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Fellowship||Teach For India Fellowship|
|Launched By||Teach For India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Teach For India Portal|
|Objective||To provide employment to the students|
|Benefit||Students will be given opportunities to teach|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||Students belonging to low-income and underserved family groups|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||2|
|Eligible Degree||PhD Degree|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 20,142/-|
|Covered Allowances||Fellowship, HRA & School Supplies funds|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||3|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Fellowship Duration||2 Years|
|Allotted Schools||Government & Private Schools|
|No. Of Allotted Schools||2|
|Allotted Cities||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Pune|
|No. Of Allotted Cities||7|
|Delegated Rounds||Round 1 to Round 4|
|No. Of Delegated Rounds||4|
|Teaching Subjects||English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies|
|No. Of Teaching Subjects||4|
|Teaching Classes||Class 1st to Class 10th|
|No. Of Teaching Classes||10|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Round Wise Dates|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|YouTube Channel||Teach For India|
Objectives Of Teach For India Fellowship
The major objective of launching the Teach for India Fellowship is to provide an auspicious opportunity to the students or applicants belonging to low-income and underserved family groups by which the students will be able to get themselves a post as private/government teachers on a salary basis. The students will be able to imbibe the values of leadership skills in the education field.
Another objective of launching the Teach for India Fellowship is to grant a fellowship amount of Rs. 20,142/- in the form of a salary provided to the teachers on the monthly basis. The teachers recruited to the schools will be given English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies, in English language subjects for teaching.
There are 4 registration rounds as per follows:-
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3
- Round 4
Teach For India Fellowship Timelines
The timelines of this fellowship are as follows:-
|Round 1||18th September 2022|
|Round 2||20th November 2022|
|Round 3||29th January 2023|
|Round 4||19th March 2023|
The students or beneficiaries who are going to apply online for this fellowship initiative will need to know in advance regarding the beneficiary category for which this fellowship is meant. This fellowship will be applicable to students or applicants belonging to low-income families and underserved communities residing in India.
The teachers will need to possess the below-mentioned skills:-
- Critical Thinking
- Resolving skills
Teach For India Fellowship Amount
The selected students will be given the fellowship amounts in the form of a monthly salary for carrying out the duties of a teacher in government schools. The selected teachers will be given a fellowship amount of Rs. 20,142/- on the monthly basis. This fellowship amount will serve as their salary emoluments.
Teach For India Fellowship Coverage
This fellowship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
Teach For India Fellowship Duration
The students or applicants who have been selected as full-time government or private teachers will be provided the fellowship amounts for the stipulated amount of time or duration for which they will be hired. The selected teachers will be given or offered fellowship amounts for the duration of 2 years.
The selected teachers will be recruited in anyone out of the below-mentioned cities:-
The following subjects will be offered to the teachers for teaching:-
- Social Studies
The teachers will need to teach the below-mentioned classes:-
|Class 1st||Class 2nd|
|Class 3rd||Class 4th|
|Class 5th||Class 6th|
|Class 7th||Class 8th|
|Class 9th||Class 10th|
Selection Process Stages
There are around 3 selection process stages as per follows:-
- Submission of Application Form and Online Test
- Conduction of Phone Interview
- Assessment Centre
Benefits Of Teach for India Fellowship
The benefits of this fellowship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to low-income families and underserved communities will be able to get some employment.
- The fellowship amounts will be provided to the students in the form of monthly salaries.
- There are around 4 rounds or stages in which the students can apply online as per the last dates.
- Applicants who have passed the selection procedure stages will get shortlisted for getting the scholarship amounts.
- This fellowship will cover monthly salary and HRA.
- The students can apply online before the tentative last dates.
Features Of Teach for India Fellowship
The features of this fellowship are as follows:-
- The Teach For India has launched the Teach for India Fellowship.
- This fellowship will be provided to students or applicants belonging to low-income and underserved communities.
- A fellowship amount of Rs. 20,140/- in the form of a monthly salary will be granted to the applicants.
- The selected fellows will be recruited as full-time private/government teachers to the allotted locations.
- The teachers will need to teach the major subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies to the students.
- The teachers will need to teach the students of classes from 1st to 10th.
Teach for India Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the students:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The student must belong to low-income and underserved communities.
- He or she must be a graduate.
- The applicants must possess critical thinking, problem-solving, and resolving skills.
- The student must be proficient in English language speaking.
Process To Apply Online Under Teach For India Fellowship
The students will need to follow the below-mentioned steps for applying online:-
- Visit and open the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- The Login form will get displayed on your screen.
- Choose the respective social media sign for continuing your fellowship registration form.
- After choosing this, the form will get displayed on your screen.
- There are 3 stage forms that will get displayed on your screen:-
- Registration Form
- Application Form
- Online Test
- Fill out each form and then submit it.