The Cadence Scholarship Program 2023 Apply Online & Application Form | The Cadence Scholarship Program Benefits & Features | The Cadence Scholarship Program Check Covered Allowances & Last Date | The Cadence Scholarship Program Check Eligible Degrees & Selection Parameters | The Cadence Scholarship Program Check Eligibility & All Details |
With the active participation or collaboration of the Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation, The Cadence Scholarship Program has been launched so that the students will be able to get scholarship amounts in order to carry out UG and PG degrees from the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about The Cadence Scholarship Program 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
The Cadence Scholarship Program
For securing the interests of students belonging to the low-income or underprivileged sections of society, The Cadence Scholarship Program has been launched so that the students will be able to get scholarship amounts that will help them to pursue or continue their UG and PG degrees. The student must be carrying out a degree at the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions.
Scholarships will be provided to the students for pursuing or carrying out UG and PG degrees in any field or discipline who have enrolled in the Cadence Scholarship Program. The scholarship amount provided or granted to the students will cover the major allowances that can be used by the student at the time of carrying out studies.
Highlights Of The Cadence Scholarship Program 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||The Cadence Scholarship Program|
|Launched By||Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Cadence Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students belonging to low-income families|
|Benefit||The students will be able to get paid their college fees|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Underprivileged and low-income groups|
|Eligible Degrees||UG & PG Degrees|
|No of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Will be updated soon|
|Covered Allowances||Hostel, book, conveyance, & course fees|
|No of Covered Allowances||4|
|Transferable Type||Monthly/ Annually / One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st May 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of The Cadence Scholarship Program
The major objective of launching The Cadence Scholarship Program is to provide scholarship amounts to the students belonging to the Underprivileged and low-income groups by which they will be able to get admission to the UG and PG degree in any course or discipline after getting financial help and support.
Another objective of launching The Cadence Scholarship Program is to provide scholarships to the students pursuing or carrying out UG and PG degrees in any field from the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions and also belonging to the low-income families where for them submitting admission or course fees is too much tough.
The students will need to get to know about the beneficiary category before applying online for this scholarship in order to avail of the scholarship amounts. This scholarship will only be provided to that students or applicants who belong to the Underprivileged and low-income groups undertaking college degrees from the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions.
There are 2 degrees that will be considered eligible for applying online:-
- UG Degree
- PG Degree
Cadence Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Accommodation Allowances
- Course Fees
- Book Grants
- Conveyance Fees
Cadence Scholarship Last Date
The students can apply online for this scholarship before the last date by which they will be enabled to get online registration for this scholarship timely without suffering from server-hanging issues. The last date for online form submission will be 31st May 2023 before which the students can seek online registration.
The students will be given a selection on the basis of the below-mentioned parameters:-
- Application Submission
- Document Verification
- Online Interview Round Performance
Maintenance of Academic Records
The students will also need to secure minimum cut-off marks in the last year’s exam which means there is a need to ensure the maintenance of academic records by the students. The students will need to secure at least or minimum marks of 60% in the last year’s exam or class 12th examination.
Benefits Of The Cadence Scholarship Program
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to low-income families will be able to get paid their education or admission fees.
- Students will be able to pursue UG and PG degrees in any course.
- Students pursuing studies from or at the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions will get scholarships.
- This will provide social-security provisions to the students.
- The students will not have to suffer from financial issues.
- One can apply online before the last date for getting rid of server-hanging issues.
Features Of The Cadence Scholarship Program
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- With the active participation or collaboration of the Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation, The Cadence Scholarship Program has been launched.
- This scholarship will be given to students belonging to low-income and underprivileged sections or communities.
- Students will be given scholarships to pursue UG or PG degrees in any field or course.
- Students must be pursuing studies at the UG and PG degree in any course.
- Students pursuing studies from or at the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions.
- The scholarship will cover hostel fees, course fees, book grants, and conveyance fees.
The Cadence Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must belong to low-income & underprivileged family groups
- The student must be undertaking UG and PG degrees at the Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad regions.
- He or she must have secured at least 60% marks in the class 12th exam.
- In the case of PG students, the students must have passed the UG degree examination.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Recommendation Letters
- Character Certificates
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Annual Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under The Cadence Scholarship Program
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Cadence Scholarship Program will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise you can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps to get contact details:-
- Visit the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the link Customer Support under the section Contact Us.
- A new page will get displayed on the screen.
- Now click on Customer Support Contacts.
- Relevant contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case of any queries and questions regarding The Cadence Scholarship Program, the applicants can contact this toll-free no, and email ID for redressing their doubts:-
- Toll-Free No:- +91-0008001008622
- Email ID:- [email protected]