Times of India Scholarship 2024 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Times of India Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Times of India Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Online Status & All Details |
The Times of India Group along with the active participation of Bennett University has launched the Times of India Scholarship for the students studying in classes from 10th to 12th so that they will be able to sustain their educational needs after getting the financial help and support provided by the government in the form of scholarship amount.
Through this article, you will get all the information regarding the Times of India Scholarship such as Objectives, Eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. Besides that, we will bring you up-to-date information with the step-by-step application procedures for applying online under scholarship.
Times of India Scholarship 2024
Now the students who are pursuing or undertaking classes from 10th to 12th can develop the healthy habit of reading a newspaper named The Times of India Newspaper after getting the scholarship amounts offered under the Times of India Scholarship. This newspaper will cover the major headings among the students so that they will be able to receive or get the scholarship amounts.
Students who want to pursue their classes such as 10th, 11th and 12th can pursue them after getting online registration under the Times of India Scholarship. This scholarship will cover all the expenses spent by the student while carrying out his or her studies. The student will need to carry out the selection procedure fixed by the selection body.
Highlights Of Times of India Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship
|Times of India Scholarship
|Times Scholars Program
|Times of India Group
|Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology
|Times of India Portal
|To develop newspaper reading habits among the students
|Students will be able to develop their life skills
|Citizens of India
|Students of post-matric classes
|Class 10th to Class 12th
|Mode Of Transfer
|DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
|e-payment mechanism (PFMS System)
|Dell Laptop & Admission to Benett University
|Merit Record or Academic Excellence
|Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis
|National Information Center (NIC)
|Mode Of Application
|1 Year (12 Months)
|Last Date To Apply Online
|23rd October 2023
|Mode of application
Objectives Of Times of India Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Times of India Scholarship is to provide financial help and support to the students studying in classes from 10th to 12th so that they will be able to pursue their classes till their completion tenure. Students will be inspired to carry out the healthy habit of reading newspapers. Students will be offered one article each day for the development of habits of reading newspapers.
Another objective of launching the Times of India Scholarship is to provide a form of reward or honour to the students who have performed very well in their studies and now they want to get admission to the next class. Students with good academic records will be given scholarship amounts. The students will be given or provided to the newspaper for the duration of 3 months covering 90 days.
List of Eligible Beneficiaries
The lists of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students studying in class 10th
- Students of class 11th
- 12th Standard students
Form of Reward
The forms of rewards distributed among the eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
|Form of Reward
Admission To Benett University
Students of class 12th who have secured good performance in this scholarship after getting Dell laptops in the form of a reward will be given or offered an auspicious opportunity to pursue or undertake studies from Benett University. The student will be given chances to undertake the UG course of studies from this university.
Development of Reading Newspaper Habit
After participating in this program or scholarship, the students will be able to get develop a healthy habit of reading newspapers with the help of daily sections provided to them for reading in each column or article in the newspaper headings. Major headings or sections will need to be covered by the student at the time of reading.
List of Covered Articles
The lists of covered articles are as follows:-
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Social Issues
- Global Developments
The selection parameters of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Reading Phase
- Practice Tests and Presentations
- Final Examination
- Final Shortlist and Interview
- Winners and Felicitation
The selection body or entity has also set up some limitations on the beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for applying. Around 100 students will be able to get an advantage provided with this scholarship which means that a target of covering around 100 students has been set up or fixed by the selection body.
Mandatory Details To Be Filled
The following details will be mandatory to fill in:-
- Email ID
Times of India Scholarship Last Date
Students can apply for the scholarship by submitting an online registration form. The specific last date for form submission has not been announced yet. Once the selection body releases the final date, we will provide an update on this article. It is advised to await the release of the last date for registration patiently.
Some general information issued for students is as follows:-
- The program is supported by Dell Aarambh, which is the Digital Learning Partner for the Times Scholars program.
- The deadline for registration for the 2023 program is October 23.
- Registered participants will have the opportunity to take practice exams and submit presentations to test themselves.
- Participation in these practice runs will add a mark to the final examination score.
- All activities will be conducted online.
- The final multiple-choice test will include questions based on marked articles.
- Winners will be selected through personal interviews and will be acknowledged in the TOI newspaper.
- Winners will also receive Dell laptops.
- Class XII students chosen through interviews are eligible for a one-year scholarship for undergraduate courses at Bennett University, based on meeting the university’s eligibility criteria.
- Participants are required to read the newspaper every day, focusing on the articles highlighted by the “Times Scholars” marker.
- These highlighted articles will form the syllabus for the program.
- The subjects covered will include science, technology, social issues, politics, global developments, economics, and education.
Benefits Of Times of India Scholarship 2024
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get some financial help and support provided under the Times of India Scholarship.
- This will create a habit of reading newspapers among the students.
- Students studying in classes from 10th to 12th will be given the scholarship amounts.
- Dell Laptops will be provided to the students in the form of a reward.
- This will also develop their presentation skills.
- Students will be able to practice some of their communicative skills.
- Students of class 12th will be given or offered chances to study at Benett University to undertake UG degrees.
- Students will be offered one article for each day for the development of the healthy habit of reading newspapers.
- The students or applicants will need to apply online for the Times of India Scholarship before the last date.
- This will also create interest among the students in reading newspapers.
Features Of Times of India Scholarship 2024
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Times of India Group has launched the Times of India Scholarship.
- The academic partner of this scholarship is Bennett University.
- This newspaper will cover the major headings among the students so that they will be able to receive or get the scholarship amounts.
- Students studying from classes 10th to 12th will be offered the scholarship amounts.
- Dell Laptops will be distributed among the eligible beneficiaries.
- The selection procedure will be carried out based on 5 stages fixed by the government.
- There are 7 types of articles which have to be read by the students:-
- Science & Technology
- Social Issues
- Global Developments
- Current Affairs
- Students will be selected based on performance secured by them in the interview as well as in the examination.
- The students will be urged to apply online for the Times of India Scholarship before the last date for online form submission.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Times of India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- The applicant must be studying in classes from 10th to 12th.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- Educational Certificates
- Student ID Proof
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Passbook
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Times of India Scholarship 2024
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for get an online registration on the portal:-
- The applicant will need to visit the Official Website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration Link.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in the necessary details such as:-
- Email Id
- Now click on the Register Button.
- In this way, you will be able to get online registration on the portal.
In case queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Times of India Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below telephone number and email ID:-
- Telephone Number:- 022-68504282
- Email ID:- email@example.com