Times Spark Scholarship Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Times Spark Scholarship View Amount & Last Date | Times Spark Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Times Spark Scholarship View Online Status & All Details |
The Times Of India Times Spark Scholarship has launched for students studying in the classes 9th to 12th. Students of these classes will be indulged in the reading program competition. The scholarship will provide them with encouragement for developing a good form of reading habits. Students studying in classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th will be considered eligible to apply online.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Times Spark Scholarship 2023 like Purpose, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features and important Documents etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship initiative, read this article till the end.
Times Spark Scholarship 2023
The Times of India has launched the Times Spark Scholarship so that the students will develop a habit of reading in themselves for the sake of getting the scholarship amount which will also help them to get paid their schooling fees. Students will need to get participation in the reading competition. This will cover the major headings such as current affairs, science and technology, sports, politics, social issues and global developments.
Now the students will be able to inculcate the healthy habit of reading the newspaper after getting applied for the Times Spark Scholarship which will be applicable to the students classes from 9th to 12th. Exciting scholarship awards will be provided to the students for participating in a reading competition organized by the authorities. Shortlisted students will be given the scholarship amount ranging Rs. 2 lakhs.
Highlights Of Times Spark Scholarship
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows: –
|Name Of The Scholarship||Times Spark Scholarship|
|Known As||Scholarship Courses for Awareness, Responsibility and Knowledge|
|Launched By||Times of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide newspapers to the students for reading|
|Benefit||Students will develop a habit of reading newspapers|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Student Category||Students of classes from 9th to 12th|
|Eligible Classes||Class 9th to Class 12th|
|No. of Eligible Classes||4|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 1 Lakhs to Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|No. of Students||Top 400 Students|
|Article Contents||Current Affairs, Science & Technology, Politics, Sports, Social Issues & Global Development|
|No. of Article Contents||6|
|Delegated Partner Institutions||Cornell|
|No. of Delegated Partner Institutions||2|
|Reading Span Time||3 Months (90 Days)|
|Delegated Levels||Level 1|
|No. of Delegated Levels||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Objectives Of Times Spark Scholarship
The main objective of launching the Times Spark Scholarship is to provide a portal or way by which the students who want to read the newspapers will be able to read them after getting the newspapers provided by The Times of India Authorities. The top 400 selected students will be offered the scholarship amount. The students will be given one article for the single day for reading.
Another objective of launching the Times Spark Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students studying from classes 9th to 12th who have a good habit of reading newspapers. Students will be offered newspapers to read for 3 months. Students who have been selected will be offered the scholarship amount. The students will be able to get deeper understanding of each relevant topic.
Times Spark Scholarship Timelines
The timelines of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Event||State Date||End Date|
|Online Form Registration||September 2022||October 2022|
|Conduction of Reading Phase||October 2022||December 2022|
|Conduction of Practice Tests||November 2022||December 2022|
|Conduction of PPT||November 2022||December 2022|
|Conduction of Final Exam||December 2022||December 2022|
|Uploading of Beneficiary List||January 2023||January 2023|
|Conduction of Interview of the selected students||January 2023||February 2023|
|Scholarship Disbursement||March 2023||April 2023|
Age Wise Delegated Levels
The levels delegated for each age are as follows:-
|Level 1||1st July 2007 to 30th June 2004|
|Level 2||1st July 1998 to 30th June 2001|
List Of Eligible Beneficiaries Under Times Spark Scholarship
The list of eligible beneficiaries are as follows:-
- Students of class 9th
- Students studying in class 10th
- Students of class 11th
- Students studying in the 12th standard
Times Spark Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount will only be provided to the students who are studying in classes from 9th to 12th. Three months will be provided to the students for developing the reading habit of reading the newspapers. After the expiration of this tenure, the students will be given Rs. 1 to 2 Lakhs who have been selected as eligible beneficiaries.
Beneficiary Limitation Under Times Spark Scholarship
The selection body or entity has also set up some limitations on the beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for applying. Around 400 students will be able to get an advantage provided with this scholarship which means that a target of covering around 400 students have been set up or fixed by the times of India.
The selection parameters of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Reading phase
- Practice Tests and Presentations
- Final Examination
- First Shortlist and Interviews
- Winners and felicitation
List of Covered Article Contents
The article contents covered are as follows:-
- Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Social Issues
- Global Development
One Article Per Day
The students will be given one article for the single day for reading so that he or she will be able to inculcate the healthy habit of reading the newspaper. One article will cover the major headings such as Current Affairs, Science & Technology, Politics, Sports, Social Issues and Global Development. The students will be able to get deeper understanding of each relevant topic.
List of Partner Institutions
The lists of partner institutions are as follows:-
- Georgia Tech
Benefits Of Times Spark Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to develop a habit of reading after getting registration under the Times Spark Scholarship.
- Students will be offered an amount of Rs. 1 to 2 lakhs based on his/her good performance.
- The special orientation program will be organized by the associated partners.
- Students will be selected based on their examination and interview performance.
- The top 400 students will be given the scholarship amount.
- Students will also be offered a chance to present their presentation skills.
- Scholars will be able to get reading improvement.
- One can apply online under the Times Spark Scholarship by October 2022.
- Scholarship amounts will be disbursed to the selected students by April 2023.
- Students of the top 5 schools will get featured in The Times of India.
Features Of Times Spark Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Times of India has launched the Times Spark Scholarship.
- The full form of the SPARK is Scholarship Courses for Awareness, Responsibility and Knowledge.
- This scholarship will be provided to the students studying in classes from 9th to 12th.
- An amount of Rs. 1 Lakhs to Rs. 2 Lakhs will be given to the students in the form of scholarships after getting finally selected as Eligible Beneficiaries.
- Around 400 students will be offered this scholarship amount.
- The top 5 schools in each city will get featured in The Times of India.
- Students will need to develop a newspaper reading habit.
- Each day, the student will be given one article in the newspaper for reading.
- The last date to apply online under the Times Spark Scholarship is October 2022.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
Eligibility Criteria Under Times Spark Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below eligibility criteria for getting online registration under this scholarship: –
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The student must be studying in the classes 9th to 12th.
- The student must belong that age delegated level which have been specified by the selection body.
Some of the important documents to apply online under this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- School Report Card
- School Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Educational Certificates
- Fee Receipt
- Active Mobile number for receiving OTPs
- Working Email Id for future reference
Process To Apply Online Under Times Spark Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Times Spark Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned points to do login to the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- Look at the right-hand side of your screen.
- A login form will appear there.
- Fill it with the relevant details such as:-
- Then click on the Login Button.
In case any queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Times Spark Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned toll-free number:- 18001233434.