University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship Check Amount & Covered Allowances | University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship Check Selection Parameters & Documents | Check Eligibility & All Details |
The University of Birmingham has launched the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship so that the Indian students who have received an admission letter from this university to study will be able to get the scholarship amounts in order to carry out those allowances which are obviously spent at the time of carrying out traveling and study.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up-to-date step-by-step procedures to apply online under this scholarship.
University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship
Financial assistance of £5,000 tuition fee waiver will be offered or provided to the Indian students so that they will be able to carry out or undertake a PG or MA degree from the University of Birmingham after getting an online registration offered under the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship. This scholarship will cover the tuition fee and accommodation allowance.
On the basis of merit and potential records, students of India can carry out a Postgraduate degree with the financial help and support offered under the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship from the University of Birmingham. Scholarships will be granted to the students in the form of tuition fee waivers. This will contribute some form of development to both UK and India.
Highlights Of University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship|
|Launched By||University of Birmingham|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to Indian students for studying|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue PG degrees|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students pursuing PG or MA degrees|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||£5,000 tuition fee waiver|
|Covered Allowances||Tuition Fee Waiver & Accommodation Allowance|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||2|
|Selection Parameters||Merit and Potential|
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Office Address||The University of Birmingham|
|Telephone No.||+44 (0)121 414 3344|
Objectives Of University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship
The major objective of launching the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship is to provide scholarships to Indian students who have shown outstanding academic performance or potentiality in order to get the scholarships for carrying out PG or MA degrees from the University of Birmingham. An effort will be made to foster development between UK and India.
Another objective of launching the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship is to provide a tuition fee waiver of £5,000 so that deserving/talented Indian students will be able to pursue a PG degree in any field or discipline and will be able to complete their studies. The scholarship amounts offered to the students will cover tuition fees and accommodation or living allowance.
This scholarship will be provided to the students who have been considered eligible by the selection body. For this, the students will need to possess the beneficiary category. The students must belong to Indian citizenship and they must have received an admission offer or letter to pursue or undertake a PG or MA degree from the University of Birmingham.
University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship Amount
The students will be given the scholarships who have received an admission offer from this university to pursue a postgraduate degree. Scholarship amounts will be provided to the students in the form of tuition fee waivers. Selected students will be given a tuition fee waiver of £5,000. This scholarship will cover the major allowances.
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Accommodation Allowance
The students will be selected on the basis of the below-mentioned selection parameters:-
- Academic Excellence
The student’s previous year’s academic records will be taken into consideration at the time of shortlisting the names of eligible beneficiaries. The students who are going to undertake or pursue an MA degree will need secure at least a CGPA of 7 out of 10 CGPA in the last year’s examination for Bachelor’s degree.
The students will need to submit the video consisting of 3 minutes after reaching the final selection answering these 2 questions:-
- What challenges have you overcome in life?
- What innovation would you suggest to solve a challenge faced by India and the UK?
Facilitation Of Mentorship
The selected students will not only be given or offered the scholarship amount and accommodation allowances but they will also be given Mentorship opportunities in order to proceed in their studies. Facilitation of Mentorship opportunities among the selected students will be ensured in order to make clear their doubts coming or striking their minds.
University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship Last Date
The students will always be advised to apply online for this scholarship before the last date to apply online for getting timely registration and rid of server-hanging issues. As the last date for online form submission has been launched, the applicants can apply online for this scholarship before 23rd June 2023. Students who will apply before the last date will get timely registration.
The list of offered fields is as follows:-
- Physical Sciences
- Life & Environmental Sciences
- Medical & Dental Sciences
- Social Sciences
The list of ineligible beneficiaries is as follows:-
- Students pursuing MBChB, MEng, MSci and MPharm undergraduate programmes
- Applicants undertaking MPhil, MRes, MMus and MLit, PGDip and PGCert programmes
- Students pursuing distance learning programmes
Benefits Of University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Indian students will be able to carry out a PG degree with the help of the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- The students will also be able to avail the benefits of Mentorship opportunities.
- The students will be given scholarships in the form of tuition fee waivers.
- World Class education will be given to the students in their respective fields.
- This will foster development between UK and India country.
- The students will also need to submit a 3-minute video answering 2 major questions.
Features Of University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The University of Birmingham has launched the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be provided to Indian students.
- The students will be able to carry out PG degrees.
- Those students who have received a letter of acceptance will be granted scholarships.
- A tuition Fee Waiver of 5,000 EUROS will be given to the students.
- This scholarship will also cover the accommodation allowances.
University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria will need to be possessed by the students for applying online:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- The student must have received an admission offer to pursue an MA degree from the University of Birmingham.
- He or she must have obtained a 7 CGPA out of 10 in the BA degree exam.
The students will need to attach the below-mentioned documents at the time of online registration:-
- CV or Curriculum Vitae
- DOB Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- Three Minute Video
- GRE Reports
- IELTS or TOEFL Report
- Scanned Copy of the Passport
- Other Documents if any
Process To Apply Online Under University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article, otherwise, the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned steps for getting contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, scroll down the page until you will reach the bottom side of your screen.
- Click on the link to Contact Us.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
In case if you are having any doubts or queries regarding the University of Birmingham Chancellor’s Scholarship, then you may contact these mentioned office address and telephone number:-
- Office Address:-
- The University of Birmingham
- B15 2TT
- United Kingdom
- Telephone No:- +44 (0)121 414 3344