University of Lincoln India Scholarship 2023 Benefits & Features | University of Lincoln India Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | University of Lincoln India Scholarship Check Offered Degree & Required Grade | University of Lincoln India Scholarship Check Selection Parameter & Documents | University of Lincoln India Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
To secure the interests of Indian students, the University of Lincoln India Scholarship has been launched so that the students will be inspired to carry out a PG degree on a full-time basis after getting an admission offer or letter. The selected students will be able to get scholarship amounts provided by the university.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the University of Lincoln India Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online for this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The University of Lincoln has launched the University of Lincoln India Scholarship for awarding scholarship amounts to students going to undertake a PG degree on a full-time basis with the help of received of admission offers. This scholarship will be applicable only to the citizens of India. A scholarship amount of $4,000/- will be granted to the selected students.
A scholarship amount of $4,000/- will be given or granted to the Indian students for carrying out a PG degree after getting an online registration offered under the University of Lincoln India Scholarship. The students will need to make sure that they have passed or completed the UG degree in the previous year’s exam.
Highlights Of University of Lincoln India Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||University of Lincoln India Scholarship|
|Launched By||University of Lincoln India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Delegated Country||United Kingdom|
|Allotted Portal||Lincoln Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for carrying out PG degrees|
|Benefit||The students will be able to get scholarships|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Category||Students receiving an admission offer from the University of Lincoln|
|Offered Degree||PG Degree|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the program|
|Transferable Type||Annually/Monthly/One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||1st December 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||University of Lincoln|
|Telephone No||44 (0)1522 882000|
Objectives Of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The major objective of launching the University of Lincoln India Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts to Indian students who have received an admission offer to pursue or carry out a PG or Master’s degree in the offered field. The selected no of students will be granted the scholarships. One can apply online for this scholarship before the last date of online form submission.
Another objective of launching the University of Lincoln India Scholarship is to provide admission to Indian students by which they will be able to carry out scholarship amounts that will help them get paid their education or admission fees for pursuing a PG degree on a full-time basis. Scholarships will be given to the students in the form of tuition fee discounts.
Required Tests To Pass
The following tests will need to be passed by the students:-
- PTE Academic
- University of Lincoln PEASS course
Mandatory Marks To Secure
The below-mentioned marks will need to be scored by the students:-
|University of Lincoln PEASS course||40%|
The students or beneficiaries will need to attain the beneficiary category for this scholarship has be launched. Before applying, get details regarding the beneficiary category. The students must belong to citizenship in India and they must have received an admission offer or letter from the University of Lincoln for pursuing a PG or Master’s degree.
University of Lincoln India Scholarship Amount
The selected no of students will be given or granted the scholarship amounts for that degree that has been considered eligible by the delegated university. A scholarship amount of $4,000/- will be granted to the students. This scholarship amount will be given to the students in the form of a tuition fee discount.
University of Lincoln India Scholarship Last Date
The students will need to be aware of the last date for online form submission in order to get early online registration in order to secure their registration on the portal on time. The last date to apply online has been released by the university. One can apply online before the last date which will be 1st December 2023.
It is mandatory for the students to acquire or attain the required or minimum grade in the last year’s examination for a UG degree or Bachelor’s degree because it will be taken into consideration by the selection body at the time of making a selection of the students. The students must have secured at least a 2.2 Grade in the BA degree exam.
The students will need to attain the below-mentioned selection parameters:-
- Academic Excellence
- Personal Endeavour
Important Points To Remember
Some important points to remember are as follows:-
- The University of Lincoln International Scholarship is a tuition fee discount given when you enrol.
- No money is given instead of the discount.
- The decisions made by the University of Lincoln are final.
Benefits Of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Indian students will be able to fulfil their dreams of carrying out further studies.
- Students will get studies from the University of Lincoln.
- Selected students will be given scholarship amounts in the form of tuition fee discounts.
- First-year students enrolling in the PG degree will be given preferences.
- Students whose selection has been done will get scholarships on time.
- One can apply online before the last date in order to secure timely registration.
Features Of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The University of Lincoln has launched the University of Lincoln India Scholarship.
- This scholarship will be given to the citizens of India.
- Students who have received an admission offer from the University of Lincoln will be considered eligible for scholarship rewards.
- A scholarship amount of $4,000/- will be given or awarded to the students.
- He or she will be able to pursue a PG degree on a full-time basis.
- The last date to apply online will be 1st December 2023.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
University of Lincoln India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must have received an admission offer from the University of Lincoln to pursue a PG degree on a full-time basis.
- The student must have secured a 2.2 grade in the bachelor’s degree exam.
- He or she must have passed the selection procedure.
Some of the important documents needed for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Proof of Citizenship
- Proof of your previous degree
- Academic Transcripts
- Admission offer or letter
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English language certificates
- A supporting statement
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume
Process To Apply Online Under University of Lincoln India Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the University of Lincoln India Scholarship is launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points to get contact details:-
- Visit and open the official website.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage on your screen.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the bottom side of the screen.
- Look under the section Home.
- Now click on Contact Us.
- The contact details will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the University of Lincoln India Scholarship, the applicants can contact this office address, telephone no, and email ID to redress their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- University of Lincoln
- Brayford Pool
- LN6 7TS
- Telephone No:- +44 (0)1522 882000
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the University of Lincoln India Scholarship?
It’s a scholarship for Indian students pursuing a full-time PG degree at the University of Lincoln.
2. How much is the scholarship amount?
$4,000 will be granted to selected students as a tuition fee discount.
3. Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Indian citizens with an admission offer from the University of Lincoln for a PG degree.
4. What’s the last date to apply?
December 1, 2023.
5. What tests do I need to pass?
IELTS, TOEFL-iBT, PTE Academic, or University of Lincoln PEASS course.
6. What’s the required grade for eligibility?
A minimum of 2.2 Grades in the BA degree exam.
7. How long does the scholarship last?
Till the completion of the program.
8. How is the scholarship amount transferred?
Through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) using an E-Payment Mechanism.
9. Can I apply if I haven’t received an admission offer yet?
No, you need to have an admission offer from the University of Lincoln.
10. Where can I get more information or apply online?
Visit the official website www.lincoln.ac.uk or contact email@example.com.