Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | MP Vikramaditya Scholarship Check Scholarship Amount & Last Date | Vikramaditya Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Beneficiary Category & All Details |
Students residing in the Madhya Pradesh state can apply online under the Vikramaditya Scholarship has been launched by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh for getting the scholarship amounts offered to them in the form of financial help and support. The students belonging to the General Category and BPL also may be able to get the scholarship amounts after passing the class 12th examination while securing 60% marks.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date you with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
MP Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The Department of Higher Education has launched the Vikramaditya Scholarship so that the students residing in the state of MP will be able to get the scholarship amounts. This scholarship amount will be given to the students who have passed the board or final exam of class 12th. Scholarship amounts will be provided to them on the annual basis.
There are a lot of students who want to pursue a higher course of studies after the completion of the class 12th exam but can’t able to do so due to financial instabilities, for redressing such issues, Vikramaditya Scholarship has been launched covering a scholarship amount of Rs. 2,500/-. There will be only one condition the student must belong to the General and EBC categories.
Highlights Of Vikramaditya Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Vikramaditya Scholarship|
|Known As||Vikramaditya Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Department of Higher Education|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Higher Education
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Delegated State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Allocated Portal||State Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students who secured >60% marks|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get scholarship amounts|
|Applicable To||Citizens of MP|
|Student Category||General and BPL Candidate|
|Eligible Class||12th Class|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 2,500/- Per Annum|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objectives Of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The main objective of launching the Vikramaditya Scholarship provide some form of encouragement and motivation to the students belonging to the BPL and General categories so that they will be able to get the scholarship amounts after securing good marks in the class 12th examination. Students who have secured more than 60% marks will be given the scholarship amounts.
Another objective of launching the Vikramaditya Scholarship is to provide a platform to students for pursuing or undertaking higher courses of studies in their college life phase so that they will not get diverted due to the financial compulsion of their parent’s background. An amount of Rs. 2500/- on an annual basis will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships.
The Department of Higher Education has also kept some limitations on the categories of beneficiaries who will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount. The student must have passed class 12th while securing minimum marks of 60% or more than 60% and he or she must belong to the category of General along with the BPL category.
The government has kept some limitations on the scholarship amounts which will be provided to the students applying for this scholarship. This scholarship will be provided to the student on a yearly or annum basis. A scholarship amount of Rs. 2,500/- will be provided to the students. For getting this amount, the student will need to possess the eligibility criteria.
Securing 60% Marks Is Must
It is obvious that the students will need to possess the eligibility criteria fixed or set up by the selection body or committee. The students will need to secure at least 60% marks or if he or she has secured more than 60% marks then he or she will also be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amount and the same for getting online registration.
Applying Before Last Date Is Must
It is mandatory for all the students to get online registration under the Vikramaditya Scholarship before the last date of online form submission. Students who apply before the last date get rid of the issues of server hanging. For this, they will need to get updated each time whenever the scholarship authorities upload anything on the official website of the scholarship concerned.
Annual Income Limit
The annual income limit of the student’s family plays a vital role in the selection of an eligible beneficiary at the time of shortlisting the names of students. The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 1,20,000/-. If it exceeds, the student will not be considered eligible for getting financial help and support.
Benefits Of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students belonging to the BPL Communities will be able to get the scholarship amount offered under the Vikramaditya Scholarship Scheme.
- This scholarship amount will be provided to the student in a one-time payment.
- Students will be offered various courses to get apply for their college degree phase.
- Those students who have secured more than or less than 60% marks will also be given the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be able to explore educational and employment opportunities.
- Applicants will get some financial help and support.
- An amount of Rs. 2500/- will be provided to the students in the form of scholarships.
- The students will need to keep waiting for the launch of the last date for getting online registration under the Vikramaditya Scholarship.
- Those students who have a parent’s annual income of Rs. 1, 20,000/- will be considered to apply online.
- Students will become financially stable.
Features Of Vikramaditya Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Higher Education has launched the Vikramaditya Scholarship.
- The student must belong to the MP state.
- Students who have secured more than or less than 60% in the class 12th examination will be given the scholarship amounts.
- Students will be offered a scholarship amount of Rs. 2500/-.
- This scholarship amount will be given to the student on the annual basis.
- The student must belong to the General and BPL categories.
- The applicants will need to gather more information regarding this scholarship after reading the information and instructions provided on the portal.
- For getting more information regarding the Vikramaditya Scholarship, the applicants will need to visit the official website.
- The Mode of DBT will be used for transferring the scholarship amounts.
- The annual income of the student’s parent must not exceed Rs. 1, 20, 000/-.
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The student must have passed class 12th.
- The applicant must be a candidate of BPL and General Category.
- The student must have scored more than or less than 60% marks.
- The annual income of the student’s parent must be equal to Rs. 1, 20,000/-.
Some of the important documents required to apply for this scholarship as per given below:-
- Samagra ID Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Branch Code
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Vikramaditya Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Vikramaditya Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
To Do Login
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points to get a login to the portal:-
- The applicant will need to visit the official website first.
- Now you will be able to see the homepage.
- On the homepage, look at the right-hand side of the Home Logo.
- Click on the Left Arrow shown on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The login Form will get displayed on your screen.
- Fill this form correctly by entering the correct details such as:-
- User Name
- Captcha Code
- Now click on the Login Button.