Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Benefits & Features | Zidni Ilma Scholarship Check Amount & Last Date | Zidni Ilma Scholarship Registration & Login Portal | Check Beneficiary Statistics & All Details |
Now both school-level and college-level students can seek financial help and support after applying online under the Zidni Ilma Scholarship which will cover a variable scholarship amount. Students of class 12th who have scored 80 marks and UG degree holders scoring 60 marks will be considered eligible for applying online.
Through this article you will get all the information regarding the Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023 such as objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features and important documents, etc. beside with that, we will bring up to date with the step-by-step application procedure for applying online under this scholarship.
Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023
The Charitable Trust Nidhi Ilma has launched the Zidni Ilma Scholarship so that the students pursuing UG and PG degrees from accredited universities will be able to get some financial help and support provided by the government in the form of scholarships. School-going students with meritorious records will also be able to get avail themselves of the benefits of this scholarship.
All those students residing in the Gujarat state can apply online for the Zidni Ilma Scholarship Scheme so that the government will be able to fulfill the dreams of poor and needy students who want to pursue BA and MA degrees after getting the scholarship amounts. This will provide them with some financial stability for bearing their education fees on their shoulders.
Highlights Of Zidni Ilma Scholarship Scheme 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Zidni Ilma Scholarship|
|Known As||Zidni Ilma Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||Charitable Trust Nidhi Ilma|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Charitable Trust Nidhi Ilma Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to students for pursuing college-based degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to pursue their studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Student Category||Students pursuing college-based studies or schooling|
|Eligible Degrees||BA & MA Degrees|
|Eligible Courses||MBA, MCS, CAT & GCET|
|No. of Eligible Courses||4|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism or PFMS System|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Amount|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30th October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||E / 6831 / Vadodara |
C/o. Dudhwala Traders,
Opp. M.E.S. High School,
Nagarwada Char Rasta,
Vadodara – 390 001
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Objectives of Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023
The major objective of launching the Zidni Ilma Scholarship is to promote qualitative education among both school-going students and college-going students so that they will be able to variable scholarship amounts on the basis of courses undertaken by them. The student must belong to Economically Backward Communities.
Another objective of launching the Zidni Ilma Scholarship is to honor meritorious students with scholarship amounts so that they will be encouraged for pursuing a higher course of study after the completion of the class 12th exam. This will also empower them to become self-independent and self-sustaining. Students will not need to depend on their parents.
List of Eligible Degrees
The following degrees will be considered eligible for getting a scholarship:-
- BA or UG Degree
- MA or PG Degree
List of Covered Subjects
The subjects covered under this scholarship are as follows:-
List of Covered Courses
The courses covered under this scholarship are as follows:-
Minimum Cut-Off Marks
The minimum cut-off marks required to get this scholarship are as follows:-
Course Wise Beneficiary Enrollment Statistics
The statistics of the beneficiary enrolled for each course are as follows:-
|Physio & Nursing||5.9%|
Trend Analysis Of Beneficiary Enrollment
The trend analyses of the beneficiary enrolled in the past 7 years are as follows:-
Last Date To Apply Online
The students can apply online for this scholarship before the last date for getting online registration for this scholarship on a time. This will also redress the server hanging issues from the side of the applicant when he or she applies for this scholarship. One can apply online under this scholarship before 30th October 2022.
Benefits Of Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students will be able to get some financial help and support after getting a scholarship provided under the Zidni Ilma Scholarship.
- Meritorious students will be given first preferences.
- Students will be informed via email personally if they have been selected for getting the scholarship amount.
- Variable scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on the course of the subject or degree opted for them.
- Students pursuing or undertaking UG or PG degrees will be considered eligible for getting the scholarship amounts.
- This will improve the literacy rate of Gujarat State.
- Students will be able to get stand on their own feet.
- One can apply online under the Zidni Ilma Scholarship by 30th October 2022.
- Students will be given equal chances to explore employment and educational opportunities for themselves.
- School-pursuing students will also be given scholarships.
Features Of Zidni Ilma Scholarship 2023
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Charitable Trust Nidhi Ilma has launched the Zidni Ilma Scholarship.
- The Government of Gujarat has been associated with the task of implementing scholarship operations.
- The student must belong to the domicile of Gujarat.
- School and college-going students will be considered for getting the scholarship amounts.
- The students will need to secure 255/300 in the class 10th or 12th exam for getting registration.
- The students will need to ensure that they have secured 180 marks out of 300 in the 12th class examination if they want to get admission to the MBA and MCA.
- The student must belong to the EBC or EWS community.
- The last date to apply online under the Zidni Ilma Scholarship is 30th October 2022.
- The student must have passed class 10th or 12th.
- For getting more information, one can visit the official website.
For applying under this scholarship, the applicant must possess the following criteria mentioned below:-
- The student must be living in the state of Gujarat.
- The applicant must be a candidate for the EWS Category.
- The student must have passed the 10th or 12th exam while securing 255 marks out of 300.
- Students who want to opt for MBA and MCA must have secured or obtained 180 marks out of 300 marks in the class 12th exam in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Some of the important documents required to apply under this scholarship as per given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- DOB Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Admission’s Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Photo Id Proof
- Working Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
Process To Apply Online Under Zidni Ilma Scholarship
As this scholarship has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the Zidni Ilma Scholarship will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
Getting Contact Details
The applicants will need to follow the mentioned below points for getting contact details on the portal:-
- Visit the official website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the Contact Us link.
- The contact details will get displayed on your screen.
- Now you can go through the contact details displayed on your screen.
In case of queries and questions come to your mind regarding the Zidni Ilma Scholarship, then you may contact this mentioned below office address and email Id:-
- Office Address:-
- E / 6831 / Vadodara
- C/o. Dudhwala Traders,
- Opp. M.E.S. High School,
- Nagarwada Char Rasta,
- Vadodara – 390 001
- Gujarat, India
- Email Id:- [email protected]