Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023 Apply Online & Registration Form | Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Check Amount & Offered Degrees | Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Check Eligible Countries & Annual Income Limit | Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Check Minimum Marks & Covered Disciplines | Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Check Eligibility & All Details |
The Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare has launched the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship so that the students will be able to carry out Master and M.Phil programmes and degrees after getting the scholarship amounts provided to them. The students can pursue these degrees at the universities of the UK and Northern Ireland.
Today through this article we will provide you with all types of information about the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023 like objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, features, important documents, etc. Apart from this, we will share with you the process of applying online under this scholarship. To get complete information about this scholarship, read this article till the end.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
For securing the interests of students belonging to backward communities, Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship has been launched so that the students will be able to receive the scholarship amounts in order to pursue further studies in the UK or Northern Ireland. The students will be given scholarships to pursue or carry out MA and M.Phil degrees at foreign universities.
Scholarship amounts will be given to the students who are the natives of Jharkhand state belonging to the communities of SC, ST, Minority, and BC under the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship by which they will be able to secure their admission at the Universities of the UK or Northern Ireland in order to pursue or undertake Master and M.Phil degrees.
Highlights Of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship 2023
The highlights of this scholarship are as follows:-
|Name Of The Scholarship||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||MGOS Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for carrying out abroad studies|
|Benefit||The students will be able to get scholarships|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, BC, and Minorities|
|No of Beneficiary Categories||4|
|Age limit||40 Years|
|Required Marks||55% or more|
|Offered Degrees||PG and M.Phil Degree|
|No of Offered Degrees||2|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship Amount|
|Scholarship Tenure||Till the completion of the program|
|Transferable Type||Annually/Monthly/One-Time Payment|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Office Address||Tribal Welfare Commissioner Kalyan complex,|
Jharkhand, PIN- 834008
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Objectives Of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The major objective of launching the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship is to grant scholarship amounts to the students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and Minority communities by which they will be enabled to carry out MA and M.Phil degrees at the universities of the UK and Northern Ireland with the help of financial assistance given or granted to them.
Another objective of launching the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship is to provide social-security welfare to the students of Jharkhand state belonging to the underprivileged communities by which they will not have to suffer from financial issues in order to carry out further studies. The scholarship amount given to them will cover the major allowances.
The students or applicants will need to ensure that they possess or attain the beneficiary category for which this scholarship has been launched so that the students will be able to pursue the offered degree. This scholarship will be given to the natives of Jharkhand state belonging to the communities of SC, ST, BC, and Minorities.
It is also the age limit that determines the selection of an eligible beneficiary for getting the scholarship amounts. The students will also need to make sure that their age limit must not exceed the specified age limit. The student age limit must be 40 years and it must not exceed.
The following degrees will be offered to the students for pursuing:-
- MA Degree
- M.Phil Degree
The students can get admission to the below-mentioned country university:-
- United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland
Minimum Marks Required
The students will also need to secure or possess at least or minimum required marks in the last year’s examination in order to secure admission to the next degree or course. The students must ensure that they have secured 55% or more marks in the last year’s examination for a Bachelor’s degree.
The lists of covered disciplines are as follows:-
- Anthropology / Sociology
- Arts and Culture
- Development Studies & Allied such as Governance & Development, etc
- Environmental Studies
- Climate Change
- Forest Conservation & Ecology
- Global Peace, Security and Governance
- International Relations / Political Science
- Law & Human Rights
- Media & Communication
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Science and Innovation
- Sports Medicine, Sports Management and Allied
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Sustainable Development
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women’s Studies/ Gender Studies
- Engineering and Technology
- Data Sciences and Machine Learning
- Management Studies
- Water Studies
- Pharmacology and Pharmacy Studies
- Energy Studies
- Conflict Studies
- Migration and Refugee Studies
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Coverage
This scholarship will cover the below-mentioned allowances:-
- Tuition Fees
- Book Grant
- Annual Maintenance Allowance
- Visa Fees
- Air Travel Fees
- Health Insurance
- Travel Expenses
Annual Income Limit
The student’s annual income limit will also be taken into consideration at the time of making a selection of an eligible student or beneficiary. For this, the students will need to make sure that they have attained the annual income limit. The annual income limit must not exceed Rs. 12,00,000/-.
Mandatory Tests To Pass
The following tests will be considered mandatory to pass:-
List of Eligible Universities
The list of eligible universities are as follows:-
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Architectural Association
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Birmingham City University
- Bournemouth University
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Brunel University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Cardiff University
- Central Film School, London
- City, University of London
- Courtauld Institute of Art
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- De Montfort University
- Durham University
- Edge Hill University
- Glasgow School of Art
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Heriot-Watt University
- Imperial College London
- Keele University
- King’s College London
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- London Business School
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Middlesex University
- Newcastle University
- Plymouth University
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London
- School of Oriential and African Studies
- St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- Swansea University
- University College London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Bath
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Cambridge
- University of Chester
- University of Cumbria
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of East London
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Kent
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of Oxford
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Reading
- University of Roehampton
- University of Sheffield
- University of South Wales
- University of Sussex
- University of the West of England
- University of Warwick
- University of Westminster
- University of York
- University of Southampton
- University of St.Andrews
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Loughborough University
- University of Leicaster
- University of Surrey
- University of Strathclyde
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Oxford brookes University
- University of Stirling
- Aberystwyth University
- Kingston university London
- Ulster Iniversity
- University of Hull
- Northumbria University at Newcastle
- University of bradford
- University of Greenwich
- Edinburgh Napier University
- London Metropolitan University
- London South Bank university
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Queen Margaret University
- University of Brighton
- University of Central lancashire
- University of Heretfordshire
- University of Salford
- University of Lincoln
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Harper Adams University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- The University of Northampton
- University of Wolverampton
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Last Date
The students will always be advised to apply online for this scholarship before the last date to apply online for getting timely registration and rid of server-hanging issues. As the last date for online form submission has been launched, the applicants can apply online for this scholarship before 15th May 2023. Students who will apply before the last date will get timely registration.
Benefits Of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The students belonging to the backward communities will get social-security provisions.
- Students will get exposure to foreign universities.
- Scholarships will be given to the students for pursuing MA and M.Phil Degrees.
- One can get admission to anyone university in the UK or Northern Ireland.
- Students who have passed the English proficiency tests will be given the first priority of selection.
- For getting timely registration, one can apply online before the last date.
Features Of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The features of this scholarship are as follows:-
- The Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare has launched the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship.
- This scholarship has been launched with the active participation of the government of Jharkhand.
- Natives of Jharkhand will be considered eligible to apply online.
- Students belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and Minorities will get selection.
- Students will be granted scholarship amounts for pursuing MA and M.Phil degrees.
- The scholarship amount will cover the Tuition Fees, Book Grant, Annual Maintenance Allowance, Visa Fees, Air Travel Fees, Health Insurance, and Travel Expenses.
Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The students or applicants will need to attain the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- The student must be a native of Jharkhand state.
- He or she must belong to the SC, ST, BC, and Minority communities.
- The age limit must not exceed 40 years.
- The student must be wanting to undertake MA and M.Phil degree from the University of the UK or Northern Ireland.
- Securing 55% or more marks in the BA exam is mandatory.
- The annual income limit must not exceed Rs. 12 Lakhs.
- Students must have passed the IELTS, TOEFL, and GRE tests.
Some of the important documents need for applying online for this scholarship are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Working Experience Certificate (If you have any)
- Admission Offer or Letter
- IELTS/GRE/TOEFL Reports
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Process To Apply Online Under Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship
The applicants will need to follow the below-mentioned points for getting online registration:-
- Visit and open the Official Website first.
- Now you will get land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look at the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Login penal will get displayed whereby you will need to enter the asked details such as:-
- Mobile No
- Enter OTP
- Then click on the Verify button.
- After this, fill out the form turn by turn.
In case of any queries and questions regarding the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship, the applicants can contact this office address, telephone no, and email id for redressing their doubts:-
- Office Address:-
- Tribal Welfare Commissioner Kalyan complex,
- Morabadi, Ranchi,
- Jharkhand, PIN- 834008
- Telephone No:- 0651-2446282
- Email ID:- [email protected]